Pobol Y Cwm (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    I got pyc on record to watch tomorrow

Have you see this yet? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=845307045485344&set=vb.176339122382143&type=2&theater
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    they were more than into it thank you for that
    one plays gethin is like he does that everyday lol
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is PYC on at it`s regular time all week, or are there any changes?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Is PYC on at it`s regular time all week, or are there any changes?

Nope, normal scheduling this week. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    think tomorrow i be watching sundays
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they were more than into it thank you for that
    one plays gethin is like he does that everyday lol

Simon Watts is very talented and nothing at all like Gethin in real life. It's fun to see that. I think he is married to the woman who plays Grug on Gwaith/Cartref.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Missed Friday's episode but my housemate watched it.
    She said she got to see lolo with his kit off and wondered if there was a screen cap of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Missed Friday's episode but my housemate watched it.
    She said she got to see lolo with his kit off and wondered if there was a screen cap of it.

It'll be on s4c clic for several days
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PYC isn`t up on Clic yet
    Edited to add....it`s on iPlayer though.
    Another edit to add....maybe it would have come up on Clic if I had gone to the A-Z instead of hitting refresh.
    oopsie
    :):blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    PYC isn`t up on Clic yet
    Edited to add....it`s on iPlayer though.
    Another edit to add....maybe it would have come up on Clic if I had gone to the A-Z instead of hitting refresh.
    oopsie
    :):blush:

I couldn't find it on clic either. The episode on iPlayer is a double episode of today's and tomorrows. The subtitles only work on the first part. And they say the don't need the omnibus because we can watch online with subtitles.

Think I'll wait until its on clic the subtitles are much better. You miss whole conversations on iPlayer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin is being so slimy. I will say that PYC can do a rape storyline better than any soap out there. Probably because they get too much practice:p
  • Options
    frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iwan Roberts acting has been excellent.
  • Options
    buddugoliaethbuddugoliaeth Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    sderr123 wrote: »
    I couldn't find it on clic either.

It appears that now they starting again at episode 1, we are being forced to watch it on the much inferior "Beta" version.

A pity that they haven't got it working properly.

Has anyone else had the problem of only the first line of a two-line subtitle appearing?
    I did e-mail S4C a while back, complaining about this, and for a few episodes the second line of subtitles reappeared, but they have been gone again for some time.

I shall have to complain again, as my knowledge of Welsh is not up to filling in all those gaps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears that now they starting again at episode 1, we are being forced to watch it on the much inferior "Beta" version.

A pity that they haven't got it working properly.

Has anyone else had the problem of only the first line of a two-line subtitle appearing?
    I did e-mail S4C a while back, complaining about this, and for a few episodes the second line of subtitles reappeared, but they have been gone again for some time.

I shall have to complain again, as my knowledge of Welsh is not up to filling in all those gaps.
    Yes I`ve noticed that too.
    I have also noticed lately that when watching on Clic on full screen, it will go back to small screen on its own 10 minutes into watching it. It`s not just on PYC, but on Rownd a Rownd too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    Nope, normal scheduling this week. :)
    Thank you Citadel - I knew I could rely on you

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Watts is very talented and nothing at all like Gethin in real life. It's fun to see that. I think he is married to the woman who plays Grug on Gwaith/Cartref.
    Wow I didn`t know that.
    With Gaynor and Eifion being a couple, Yvonne Evans married to Wyn Rowlands from Gwaith/Cartref in real life it`s great that so many Welsh actors are in love.
    :)
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Gethin needs a brutal kicking. I really loathe him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wonder of someone end up killing kevin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Gethin needs a brutal kicking. I really loathe him.

Oh Gethin is obviously stealing from Megan's charity and donating the money to the soup kitchen. He's trying to show her how it feels to be at the other end of the stick, I am sure that in the end Megan will just correct her accounting problem and be fine.

I think it is good that there finally is a storyline about some of the hypocrisy in the village. There has been a huge amount of it going on for months and months and it hasn't been addressed until now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wonder of someone end up killing kevin

I hope not, I think he should just be jailed. If that storyline is done it should be with Moc for the 40th.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kevin and moc go to prison and gethin get what he should have for the 40th
  • Options
    welsh_Elwelsh_El Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New pages of spoilers http://digiguide.tv/show-times/30205/Pobol%20y%20Cwm/page/3/
    http://digiguide.tv/show-times/30205/Pobol%20y%20Cwm/page/4/
    The Dani and Gary stuff sounds interesting. Can you image how jealous Gwyneth will be when she returns, if Dani is pregnant with Garry's baby. If he marries her all hell will break lose.

The Iolo Rhys stuff sounds very interesting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New pages of spoilers http://digiguide.tv/show-times/30205/Pobol%20y%20Cwm/page/3/
    http://digiguide.tv/show-times/30205/Pobol%20y%20Cwm/page/4/
    The Dani and Gary stuff sounds interesting. Can you image how jealous Gwyneth will be when she returns, if Dani is pregnant with Garry's baby. If he marries her all hell will break lose.

The Iolo Rhys stuff sounds very interesting.

Thanks for those, sderr. :) Sounds like more of a broad mix of stories to come this fortnight, and
    Whilst I think the inclusion of Nansi will freshen the Kevin plot, it's going on too long now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Citadel, I agree with that the Kevin storyline is going too long. But I will say after trying to watch a rape storyline on another soap PYC's is better. I thought the introduction of Diane's niece Elin was good. The problem is that PYC has done too many rape storylines and the one with Kevin is definitely the weakest. No build up changed Kevin's character too much. Putting Sheryl in the middle of the Moc storyline and the rape storyline at the same time was a bad decision. Having her leave her son with a pedophile really cut down on audience sympathy for her.

I am exciting about up coming storylines
    The Rhys Iolo thing interests me. I think it could be one of two things. Rhys is confused about his sexuality which is why he dropped out of university and is sensitive about Iolo.

Or, Rhys is the father of Arwen, he figured it out when his father matched as Arwen's liver donor, he's wracked with guilt which is why he dropped out of university and is suspicious of Iolo.

Then again the Rhys thing could just be about steroids, but why would Iolo care?