Ee Sharon.. I See Abit Of Change

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
Forum Member
So recently iv seen abit of a change in shaRon.. some of the old Sharon.. I dont know if its just me so was wondering if anyone thinks the same?? Does anyone else see an improvement?

Comments

• dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe now David has gone the writers will focus more on Sharon? If they knew MF was only around for a few months then they were always going to prioritise him over Shazza.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely a change for the better. I always preferred Dennis to her for his one liners, but never disliked her. 2013 however I loathed her.
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's been changing slowly as David wicks was in... Just in the background. She's been better in the last 2 weeks than she was 6 months ago!
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the old sparkle is there but I am incredibly impatient to see if they go anywhere with the Dennis stuff.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe, I'm not convinced with her bar storyline so far, it's not serving any purpose
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Definitely a change for the better. I always preferred Dennis to her for his one liners, but never disliked her. 2013 however I loathed her.

I agree. She COULD work well with Phil, if the writing is right, but unfortunately it's been terrible recently. However, she works well with Ian, Johnny and when she remembers to go and visit her, Dot. I kind of enjoyed her and Ronnie being frenemies too.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the Sharon appeal, never really have. I get that she's a historically important character, but Letitia Dean has got worse and worse in my book.
  • Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll certainly see a change in her towards the end of next week!!:D
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't noticed this myself. She still seems horrible to me. I hope your not in denial! :p
  • Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I don't get the Sharon appeal, never really have. I get that she's a historically important character, but Letitia Dean has got worse and worse in my book.

Agreed. She's still got very annoying mannerisms. I think that if she leaves again for panto she might not be asked back to Eastenders. Outside of the DS forum she's very unpopular.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No change from what I've seen. I found her annoying when she went to visit Jake Stone in prison recently. Acting all judgemental and up herself as per usual. Yet she was happy to marry a killer (as much as I liked Dennis it's true). Even Phil was more open to the idea of Jake being innocent than her.
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »
    Agreed. She's still got very annoying mannerisms. I think that if she leaves again for panto she might not be asked back to Eastenders. Outside of the DS forum she's very unpopular.

You're probably right but to be fair, the vast majority of fans on social media are teens and many of the viewers don't know Sharon in her previous stints. BUT there are loads of people who watched the show for a long time still dislike Sharon. Many of my friends and family still like Sharon. I know you hate Sharon so much ;-) but do you have dislike Letitia Dean? It seems like you do ha.