Options

was sam pepper one of anyone elses favourite hms

sultanina9sultanina9 Posts: 486
Forum Member
i thought he was brilliant very funny he took the piss out of all the housemates which i loved and i dont think we have ever had a housemate like him before i like people who are unique, we have ashleighs and christophers every year we never get people like sams and dexters they are one of a kind.

Comments

• Options
    MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry not for me :(

He seemed to me like one of those people who would say something nasty to you, and continue smiling at you whilst saying it

If you know what I mean, because I don't ;-)
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved him :D

He was a shitty little spoilt wum brat and he was exactly what the show needed when they stuck him in there :cool:

He went too early IMO :(
  • Options
    sultanina9sultanina9 Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    haha i get what you mean but he says those things in a jokey way he said that him and his friends did that alot that they dont take things too serious which i can understand because i know alot of people like that.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was my favourite for the first few days he was in there, but I started to go off him....

Firstly, he became my favourite because
    1) All my previous faves had been evicted (Sunshine, Shabby, Ben)
    2) He was winding up JJJ who I couldn't stand
    3) I felt a bit sorry for him when JJ made him cry
    4) He breathed some fun & life into the series which was dying on its arse at the time.

But yeah, I started to go off him after he joined forces with JJJ and started picking on Corin.
    The ninja thing was funny, to an extent, but he went too far (with hiding her makeup and wigs or whatever?)
    and all the pranks soon started to turn quite nasty.

It was obvious that he (and JJ & Corin) would be evicted in an all-up quadruple vote to evict - by which point I think most people had given up on the series anyway, except for the (minority of?) Josie supporters....
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There seem to be a lot of threads about Sam lately.
  • Options
    ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved him at the time!!! Don't remember too much about him now though.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He popped up on Virtually Famous a few weeks ago, about his online video work. I genuinely didn't recognise him for the whole segment until they said his name at the end. He looked like Hoxton had thrown up on him...
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes :blush:
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam Pepper was a breath of fresh air after watching Josie and John James under the duvet for weeks on end.....he should have gone in at the start and won IMO
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    There seem to be a lot of threads about Sam lately.

I thought that,but I saw him on tv the other day so maybe others have...?
    I liked him in the house..
  • Options
    pagingmrhermanpagingmrherman Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he was great
  • Options
    GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sultanina9 wrote: »
    haha i get what you mean but he says those things in a jokey way he said that him and his friends did that alot that they dont take things too serious which i can understand because i know alot of people like that.

I was never convinced by the idea that Janet Street Pepper had friends.

I didn't think it was possible for the show to get worse that year, what with the crab eyes and Josie romance, the Christian cult leader and Mario, but credit where credit's due, it took a distinct nosedive when Timmy Mallet's long lost son arrived.
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No haha can't really remember him on bb to be honest, but have seen him on YouTube. His 'In Tokyo' videos were quite entertaining - that is all, seems quite annoying otherwise.

I think if he was in bb now he'd have a better chance - esp with teeny boppers going by his YouTube. But then I guess he wouldn't be where he is today(online 2m+ subscribers) without BB in the first place.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe, but not mine, he still acts childish on twitter to this day
  • Options
    TeekyPieTeekyPie Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me :)
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of people loved him. Christ alone knows why.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed watching Sam Pepper. He was just the right sort of character to shake that stale house up and he did it in spades.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    No I loathed him. He reminded me of my younger brother who made my life miserable when we were growing up. Pranksters are just tiresome annoyances IMO.
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    sultanina9 wrote: »
    i thought he was brilliant very funny he took the piss out of all the housemates which i loved and i dont think we have ever had a housemate like him before i like people who are unique, we have ashleighs and christophers every year we never get people like sams and dexters they are one of a kind.

I too thought he was brilliant!
  • Options
    I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    I wish he had won that year. He was really funny.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Sam Pepper was a breath of fresh air after watching Josie and John James under the duvet for weeks on end.....he should have gone in at the start and won IMO
    I agree! He was refreshing and naughty, but went wrong when he started 'sleeping with the enemy' instead of pricking JJJ's balloons.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I liked him as from what I can remember he did shake the house up when it really it needed it!!....he also made me laugh which is a big bonus.
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved him!:p
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where's my hat? :D
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Sam Pepper is one of my top 5 housemates of all time.

:cool: