Options

Chantelle Alex Baby Watch £££££

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    Oh, if she is due around that time then I'd like to throw another name into the hat:

Olympia Diamond Jubilee Reid (they names might not be in the right order)...I'm sure that Her Maj wouldnt mind sharing the headlines with the little one;)

Might explain why they were eager to have a child so quickly.

On the day the Queen was crowned didn't the nation rejoice to the news that Everest had been mounted?

If Chantelle can get the timing right the nation could in June be celebrating another mounting. :)
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Just notice this tweet:

neil sean @neilsean1
    Chantelle Houghton claims that she & Alex are taking over from Peter & Jordan “we have a bigger following & people are fascinated by us

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Like who?? :confused:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Just notice this tweet:

neil sean @neilsean1
    Chantelle Houghton claims that she & Alex are taking over from Peter & Jordan “we have a bigger following & people are fascinated by us

Beats me.

They're both so thick, they probably believe people DO find them fascinating (rather than trashy greedy famewhores.)

It's how they justify it probably.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally disagree with this^^^^^

Both from broken TV romances, she goes back onto a TV programme not knowing her ex would be there...despite it being in mags etc.

This is a couple who met in April, lived together in May, and almost immediately talk about having babies together and begin IVF.

The only reason they were asked to appear on Loose Women was to gossip....about themselves.

It's offensive what these two are up to, must have a love interest for the mags, throw in a baby and the front page of magazines beckon for at least another 5 years.

BIB. And?......that is why anyone is asked to appear,to gossip. They promote books/shows/music/themselves. There is no altruism involved in any guest's appearance on these shows so I'm puzzled as to what exactly you expected them to talk about ther than themselves.:confused:
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only the bottom two lines of the above post are mine. The rest is i4u.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Just notice this tweet:

neil sean @neilsean1

Well maybe they're a more popular couple becuase the other pair haven't been a couple for several years now? :confused:
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this might give Chante££e ideas. January Jones said "Your placenta gets dehydrated and made into vitamins.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4216562/Mad-Menu.html

The race is on to get a limited supply in Superdrug, 1 hour after the birth:eek: