Options

Lauren Or Luke A ....COME ON LUKE A!!!

hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
Forum Member
✭✭
i love luke A he is the best in my opinion
lauren stirrs things up for example with deana and adam she loved slagging her off
also she needs to grow up
she's a lovely girl but luke A is the most genuine in their so get lauren out
:)
:p
:D

Comments

• Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah I'm voting Lauren :p;)
    Didn't quite like his sucking up yesterday. He should stay true too himself .
  • Options
    hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    I would like him to stay too :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    hannah1991 wrote: »
    i love luke A he is the best in my opinion
    lauren stirrs things up for example with deana and adam she loved slagging her off
    also she needs to grow up
    she's a lovely girl but luke A is the most genuine in their so get lauren out
    :p
    :D

I love Luke A he's a winner all the way for me whatever happens tommorrow. Will be making my votes for Luke A for sure :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on LAUREN !!!:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am gutted that both these are up

I like Luke but I would prefer Lauren to stay as I feel she has more to give.

But I am going to be sad tomorrow:cry:
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would too (even though not watching the show at the moment!)

Really all the Deana and Adam fans should've saved him. After all, Luke A is likely to lose against them, but not so sure Lauren is. I don't get the Lauren love to be honest but she does seem quite popular!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voted for Luke A - would rather he stayed!
  • Options
    saywhatyouseesaywhatyousee Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like both of them - difficult choice but will be voting for
    Luke A.:)
  • Options
    feathers33feathers33 Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also voting for Luke A :)

But gutted those two are up in a houseful of bullies. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like both of them - difficult choice but will be voting for
    Luke A.:)

Don't get me wrong i do like it that lauren sticks up for herself and the outsiders (all but deana) but seriously if you string together a pro's and con's list you will certainly have a long list for luke and may not be as long for lauren
  • Options
    maidmarymaidmary Posts: 4,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted for LukA but am really annoyed that 2 nice hms are up for eviction like this making it easy for the insiders to pick off 2 more and a final where nearly everyone will be disliked.

Where has BB's common sense run off to - they could easily have prevented this!
  • Options
    malcommalcom Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boring Luke A needs to go.......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I feel great admiration for Luke A and would be nice in the final, but I also feel Lauren's had such a bad deal from the others and would like to see her in the final too. I think she has taken all the bitching and backstabbing on a very mature level for her age.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren to stay :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »

I absolutely agree woth you on the last bit however wasnt that what lauren was doing with caroline too as well as connor with scott and becky he has to be tactical about it because he is the only person who has major problems with other people in the house apart from connor who has this crazy grudge against deana
    but obviously i understand your entitled to your own opinions :):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Leeah wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    malcom wrote: »
    Boring Luke A needs to go.......

where as your opinion isnt valued on this thread as you are a cynical person i would appreciate it if you would word your sentences better eg lauren to stay rather than boring luke A to go
    but all good obviously
  • Options
    malcommalcom Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Luke A grovelling for friendships in last nights episode was truly cringeworthy. I like him but don't like his spineless attempt to pacify his enemies.

Or......He might simply be arrogant enough to think he is staying over Lauren and is setting himself up to try and trick others into not nominating him next week. Creepy crawling behavour.....The more I think about it....

It shows he could easily jump ship and desert his friends for the fake friends in order to win the dosh.....
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's got to be Lauren to be saved for me, because the way Luke A sucked up to Caroline, Luke S and Becky, this was cringeworthy! He's never done this before, only now that he's up for eviction. They're not bothered either, they'll be hoping that they never have to see him again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    All the deana fans wanting Luke a to stay:D

Lauren to stay :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm voting for Lauren.

Let's face it, Luke A has actually been accepted for who he is in the house and he can now exit with his head held high - he has not been ganged on in the same way that Lauren has.

So my vote for Lauren is going to wipe several smiles off several faces.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I love all the outsiders, but have given my vote to Luke A. I shall be very sad no matter which one of them leaves. :(

I really want one of them to win and will vote to support whoever (fingers crossed) makes it to the final. :)
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren to stay, but it's a shame either has to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    I love all the outsiders, but have given my vote to Luke A. I shall be very sad no matter which one of them leaves. :(

I really want one of them to win and will vote to support whoever (fingers crossed) makes it to the final. :)

i do believe that deana is our best hope of having an outsider to win because she is accepted more by the public also the others have kind of dropped themselves in it with other housemates :cry::D i do think she is a nice loyal person though anyway
  • Options
    Lottie_loweLottie_lowe Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    Come On Luke A !!!

Vote To Save Luke A :)