angry? new survey on the C5 website.

oathyoathy Posts: 32,629
Forum Member
✭✭✭
another poster did say but cant find the link
visit the Channel 5 website a survey pops up and thank god its one that fits right into the mood of tonight..asks why you didn't like this series (in the blanks I mentioned the live feed obviously ) but asking loads of Questions on this years "failures" its well worth filling out Frow did say he would put one up.

Loads of Questions about BOTS and the presenters also ;)

Comments

• Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    another poster did say but cant find the link
    visit the Channel 5 website a survey pops up and thank god its one that fits right into the mood of tonight..asks why you didn't like this series (in the blanks I mentioned the live feed obviously ) but asking loads of Questions on this years "failures" its well worth filling out Frow did say he would put one up.

Loads of Questions about BOTS and the presenters also ;)

Why?? They never ever listen !!
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For them to put up such a survey it must mean they are looking to make changes. I may take a look if i can get a link :p
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks oathy. :) Naturally I shall shoe-horn the LF into any box that will take it. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I took it before Helen won. Wish I'd waited 30 minutes.

I did criticise the presenter, BB's over-involvement (manipulation), the lack of nominations, and too much communication with the outside world. I also said I would only watch CBB if it wasn't full of "morons from TOWIE, Geordie Shore, etc".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    I can't find it really want to complete it
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.demographix.com/surveys/8SL2-YMAS/7MWMPKQC/

Here it is :) sorry thought I posted the link!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    Thanks I completed it shame there was only a question about wether I would watch cbb and not the next series of the civilian show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I wonder how loud BB laugh when they see the answers. I guess they won't be laughing when tons of viewers vanish and they're cancelled, which is what I hope happens.
  • CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I took it before Helen won. Wish I'd waited 30 minutes.

I did criticise the presenter, BB's over-involvement (manipulation), the lack of nominations, and too much communication with the outside world. I also said I would only watch CBB if it wasn't full of "morons from TOWIE, Geordie Shore, etc".

I said pretty much the same. I asked that in future they feature people with real jobs. Zoe hit it on the head really, she just got it the wrong way round; the interesting people aren't the ones hovering on the edges of 'fame'. I said I wanted a live feed, and far less contact with the out side world, and the diary room should be sacrosanct.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    I completed it before the final result was announced, I said Helen and her free pass (along with the overkill of all the other terrible twists) had made me stop watching the show for huge chunks of time. I'm glad I did since she ended up winning. lol

I also said 'thanks to the producers I've never felt so alienated from a group of housemates before'.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "The bullying between Helen and Ashleigh was addictive viewing"

Seriously? That's a question?
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    won't let me complete it after the dragging opinions up and down question
  • Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I started to fill it in and then I realised I couldn't be bothered. The best way to let them know is to switch off.
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    I was going to complete it, but I couldn't as there wasn't an accurate answer for the first question.

Did you watch it?
    Yes
    No
    No, but I will watch CBB

I started watching it, but gave up about halfway through, so none of them is right.
    Forum Member
    Just done the survey. I don't think they'll enjoy the answers and comments I gave! Survey sure was up quickly, and clearly shows they know exactly what they were doing and why. Good therapy to vent in it. Closure's near, lol.
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant get past the "Thinking about why you watch Big Brother, please rank the following list in order of importance (selecting all 15 options). Please put the most popular reason at the top and the least important at the bottom." question.

I have dragged them into the order I want but it keeps saying ANSWER REQUIRED when I hit next. What am I doing wrong?
    Forum Member
    Aimee wrote: »
    I cant get past the "Thinking about why you watch Big Brother, please rank the following list in order of importance (selecting all 15 options). Please put the most popular reason at the top and the least important at the bottom." question.

I have dragged them into the order I want but it keeps saying ANSWER REQUIRED when I hit next. What am I doing wrong?

I got stuck there too, lol. You have to drag the answers above the grey line at the top.
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got stuck there too, lol. You have to drag the answers above the grey line at the top.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    Why?? They never ever listen !!

It's no secret that Endemol are not happy with the direction they have been forced to take the show & given that Frow is staying at Channel 5 after the takeover he will want to convince Viacom to keep BB beyond the end of this year!
  • petalspetals Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Aimee wrote: »

I'm having the same problem.:(
    Edit just seen the response on how to fix it - thanks!
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done the survey. I thought it was pretty good actually, i left some VERY detailed responses, i only hope they take notice.
  • ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emfitz wrote: »
    Thanks I completed it shame there was only a question about wether I would watch cbb and not the next series of the civilian show

I know I wish they had asked that.
  • ChufsiaChufsia Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Have completed survey, mentioned live feed as often as was possible, but will they listen?
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well don't I feel stupid :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm stuck for a good BBBOTS guest can anyone think of someone who had a balanced view?