I feel like they were made for each other. :D

Comments

• Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    misty rain wrote: »
    I feel like they were made for each other. :D

Indeed, I think Ziggy was attracted to the fun side of hanging out with Leela, but is more emotionally satisfied befriending and supporting Tegan. (I think Leela having had Cameron's baby will always end up taking precedence over Ziggy's charms).

Spookily enough, I know a lady at work called Jessica who looks a bit like Jessica Ellis! :D
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like these two. It does have chemistry and is one of the more enjoyable aspects about Hollyoaks atm for me and a pairing that you could really root for too. I have no idea at this stage where the writers will take them in future plotlines and being HO it could be plain sailing one minute and everywhere the next.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, I think Ziggy was attracted to the fun side of hanging out with Leela, but is more emotionally satisfied befriending and supporting Tegan. (I think Leela having had Cameron's baby will always end up taking precedence over Ziggy's charms).

Spookily enough, I know a lady at work called Jessica who looks a bit like Jessica Ellis! :D

On Monday she looked liked Tegan Lomax meets singer Adele! :p
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    I really like these two. It does have chemistry and is one of the more enjoyable aspects about Hollyoaks atm for me and a pairing that you could really root for too. I have no idea at this stage where the writers will take them in future plotlines and being HO it could be plain sailing one minute and everywhere the next.
    Tegan will feel apprehensive about having much of a relationship with Ziggy as she will worry that she might not have long to live, making a commitment to Ziggy unfair on him in her opinion :(
  • Options
    misty rainmisty rain Posts: 43
    Forum Member