Options

Coach Trip

Comments

• Options
    autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reasons they give for voting are so lame. You're just voting off the people that you like the least, dressed up with some flimsy excuse.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting teary was a bit ott! They said they were the only couple on the coach. Are the prison officers not husband and wife then? Don't know why, but I thought they were.
  • Options
    Sadly All SeeinSadly All Seein Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Episode gets a thumbs up for using the lonely man theme from the incredible hulk
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    yes... its taken a long time but of course you know how thick we blokes are :D

It must be true because all the tv ads say so! :D
  • Options
    Diamond HeadDiamond Head Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is the little prat who asked if they have elephants in Bosnia?
  • Options
    Trudi MonkTrudi Monk Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it quite interesting how quickly times/attitudes are changing. Only a few years ago it would have been unthinkable to show people sharing a room let alone a bed with someone of the opposite sex who they weren't in a relationship with, let alone a work colleague. Now couples are in the minority on Coach Trip and we've had just about every combination I can think of.

At the beginning even Big Brother had separate rooms for the men and women.
  • Options
    HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    She is far too sensitive, I bet they will all be too scared to vote for them again.lol

Women always blub, that's what they do. Only almost every TV show where there might be negative comments or video of their loved ones saying how much they're missing them, they blub and blub and that upturned thumb goes up under their eyes to stem the tears. God, it's boring.>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Torch81 wrote: »
    I presume he's this groups one who pretends to be dumb for effect. (And screen time!).

I don't think he's pretending....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    autumn wrote: »
    The reasons they give for voting are so lame. You're just voting off the people that you like the least, dressed up with some flimsy excuse.

ummm..... that is the whole point of the game
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting teary was a bit ott! They said they were the only couple on the coach. Are the prison officers not husband and wife then? Don't know why, but I thought they were.

colleagues... and I'd say the woman bats for the other team anyway. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think he's pretending....

Hear that every series on here that the thick ones are pretending and really quite clever when it just isn't true.
    They are simply thick.
    saying one intelligent comment or not being as thick as the person stood next to them does not mean they are hiding a higher iq
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hear that every series on here that the thick ones are pretending and really quite clever when it just isn't true.
    They are simply thick.
    saying one intelligent comment or not being as thick as the person stood next to them does not mean they are hiding a higher iq

Has he said a single intelligent thing? It must have been very quick and very quietly :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has he said a single intelligent thing? It must have been very quick and very quietly :D

You would have to turn the volume up to full to hear it but be warned. If he does it won't be on for long and immediately after he'll start screaming.
    could cause deafness
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    Women always blub, that's what they do. Only almost every TV show where there might be negative comments or video of their loved ones saying how much they're missing them, they blub and blub and that upturned thumb goes up under their eyes to stem the tears. God, it's boring.>:(

Men often cry too.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »

Don't watch then, it's not compulsory .. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    LOL, i do like seeing people fall off things :blush::D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    LOL Brendan getting money off people :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasnt the girl who was conquering her fear of water also conquering her fear of heights during the climbing exercise the other day
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    LOL, i do like seeing people fall off things :blush::D:D

We all do:-D:-D:-D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quiet today.
    Given her wandering eye going home is probably best Before we get the first marriage break up on coach trip
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quiet today.
    Given her wandering eye going home is probably best Before we get the first marriage break up on coach trip

Seems like a fairly open marriage on her part:o
  • Options
    EthelTEthelT Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry to see them go, he's got a great sense of humour
  • Options
    LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EthelT wrote: »
    I'm sorry to see them go, he's got a great sense of humour

I liked them, they were my favorites alongside the prison officers, but i think they wanted to leave, they had enough....i think he was probably a very intelligent young man and couldnt cope with the likes of that screaming guy who thought you could see elephants in Bosnia, and the Irish guys who I can just about understand lol....

As to the wondering eye of his girlfriend, whats wrong with that, she did it openly its ok for a man to make comment when they see someone pretty spectacular so why not a female. It shows to me how comfortable the two of them were together, and i think she was winding people up a bit too. Mind you having said that Cor blige he was a bit of all right lol...well both were...... lol.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LucyDTrym wrote: »
    I liked them, they were my favorites alongside the prison officers, but i think they wanted to leave, they had enough....i think he was probably a very intelligent young man and couldnt cope with the likes of that screaming guy who thought you could see elephants in Bosnia, and the Irish guys who I can just about understand lol....

As to the wondering eye of his girlfriend, whats wrong with that, she did it openly its ok for a man to make comment when they see someone pretty spectacular so why not a female. It shows to me how comfortable the two of them were together, and i think she was winding people up a bit too. Mind you having said that Cor blige he was a bit of all right lol...well both were...... lol.:D

I don't know if it is ok for a man to make a comment these days workout being called a misogynist.
    people would definitely not been as comfortable or accepting of it if he was leaving the group to jetski with an attractive woman then singing towards another attractive woman in the same day even if he was joking.

Previous couples in previous series prove that.
    She was annoying anyway from her first segment up to all the pointless crying when people were voting for her and the next day when she had no problem voting herself she seemed quite vicious in it considering how sensitive and unstable she is.

Can't stand people at votes like that.
  • Options
    merlinbusmerlinbus Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Just catching up on last weeks episodes, and just noticed that the handball game they played in the sea, was the same one we played in series 3. It looks like the same place too.