Digital Copies..

DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
...so the Digital Copy that now comes with triple plays,
do people use them?

My nephew got Rise of the Apes for Xmas, and while he was at my house I stuck it into my laptop to download it...

It took FOREVER!!
Literally a couple of hours!

Do they usually take so long?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    With mine they take a couple of minutes to download onto iTunes and then load up straight away whenever I want to watch them. I think their really useful and they should be included with every DVD/BR.
  • DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JPartridge wrote: »
    With mine they take a couple of minutes to download onto iTunes and then load up straight away whenever I want to watch them. I think their really useful and they should be included with every DVD/BR.
    Really?
    I didn't download mine to itunes...
    I have a fast broadband connection but the download took longer then, say a torrent would..
    I might give another one a go
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Densino wrote: »
    Really?
    I didn't download mine to itunes...
    I have a fast broadband connection but the download took longer then, say a torrent would..
    I might give another one a go

It probably makes a difference that I was using a couple of week old brand new macbook pro when I downloaded all mine, with hardly any of my memory used up. In six months time when my laptops older it might take quite a bit longer.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe that some Digital Copies need to be downloaded, while others are simply on the disc and need to be unlocked. Perhaps that explains why some take longer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Having quite a few of these I thought I'd put them onto my Android Tablet only to find that they aren't compatible with non-windows systems, so what is the point of them?? :confused: