100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    From Out:

Which hip-hop diva feels like a prisoner of her life, her schedule, and the controlling mob of business people who tell her what to do at all times?

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This former A list mostly television actress who you have to stop and remind yourself used to be the biggest thing on television and was everywhere walked up to this B- actress and told her to stay away from A list actor husband. Our former A lister knows what actress tried to do. She knows how hard she was trying to hit on her husband and trying to set him up to be caught up in a scandal. Apparently our former A lister knows a few things about the B- lister and said them right there and then and said the tabloids would be the next to know. Then our former A lister smiled and walked away.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

This former A list mostly television actress who you have to stop and remind yourself used to be the biggest thing on television and was everywhere walked up to this B- actress and told her to stay away from A list actor husband. Our former A lister knows what actress tried to do. She knows how hard she was trying to hit on her husband and trying to set him up to be caught up in a scandal. Apparently our former A lister knows a few things about the B- lister and said them right there and then and said the tabloids would be the next to know. Then our former A lister smiled and walked away.

Ally McBeal?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Ally McBeal?

That fits. Who is the B lister, though? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Ally McBeal?

Excellent guess. That would make the husband Indy and the B list actress, possibly the bisexual that's dating Jack Sparrow?
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent guess. That would make the husband Indy and the B list actress, possibly the bisexual that's dating Jack Sparrow?

ohhh yes.. they both starred in a film together that recently premiered.

great guesses peeps! :)
  • marcina bolanmarcina bolan Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worth remembering size 11 in America equates to size 9 in the UK

Zoolander was a guess purely on the a list, the confusion with another actor and he also has an actress wife. Some small men seem to have decent sized feet though!
  • mirandawebmirandaweb Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a female friend with UK size 9 feet. It's unusual (generally taller women - my friend is around 5' 9") but it's possible that his wife might actually wear that shoe size, especially if she's gorgeous as in 'a model'.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A kindness

Popular guess, which I totally agree with, Gibbs and Mindy

Yes, I think it's them too. They strike me as a thoroughly lovely couple, who would do this kind of thing.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly..although my initial thought was the Liverpudlian with the blonde wife.

Yeah but he isn't on twitter. The pic they have of the blackmailer is hilarious.. Them boobs are droopy. I did wonder how comes they were harsh towards her(except for the committing a felony bit) until I read she was on benefits.
    Forum Member
    From Out:

What screen legend is giving interviews about the tantric fulfillment she's found with her man, though in reality she's getting frisky and anxious to cheat?

This A++ list diva and A+ list singer/celebrity was at dinner this week. She ordered dessert. She was informed that another woman had already ordered the last of a particular dessert right before our diva and sorry, but would our diva like anything else? The diva called over the manager and told him that if he ever wanted the business of our diva again that he would tell the first woman who ordered that she was out of luck. The manager refused. Our diva got up and walked out and said that no one from her family would ever patronize the place again. Two days later her A+ list celebrity husband showed up and dropped $50k at the place while snuggling with someone, most definitely not his wife.
  • dachoccydudedachoccydude Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This A++ list diva and A+ list singer/celebrity was at dinner this week. She ordered dessert. She was informed that another woman had already ordered the last of a particular dessert right before our diva and sorry, but would our diva like anything else? The diva called over the manager and told him that if he ever wanted the business of our diva again that he would tell the first woman who ordered that she was out of luck. The manager refused. Our diva got up and walked out and said that no one from her family would ever patronize the place again. Two days later her A+ list celebrity husband showed up and dropped $50k at the place while snuggling with someone, most definitely not his wife.

Mary Camden and Sexyback
    Forum Member
    mewikime wrote: »
    Mary Camden and Sexyback

hmm... see I thought Mimi and her America's Got Talent host husband.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mewikime wrote: »
    Mary Camden and Sexyback

Mary Camden isn't A++ and she'd be called an actress not a Diva.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    hmm... see I thought Mimi and her America's Got Talent host husband.

I thought that too just from the use of the word "diva" but would he be A+ list though?
    The mention of family makes me wonder does the person have a big rich family as well
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely not Mariah, she wouldn't order dessert these days...
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Sounded like Sasha Fierce and hubby to me, no idea what she's like in public usually, but they're the only two who both seem to fit the A list description.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I never thought of Sasha I was wrecking my head trying to think of another married Diva
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yentil's married and got famousish family, Miss M is married and they'd both eat desert and are real Divas, but don't think it's them.
  • mummy45mummy45 Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Think its sasha. Apparently the new 'do' is because she is v jealous of someone her h is working/canoodling with with similar
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's not B- though surely? She might not be quite A-list but she's pushing that way I'd say.

It really could be anyone - assuming McBeal is right of course.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any ideas who the married "prem ace" being blackmailed to the tune of 100k over sexting is?
    Apparently he plays for a top club and represented his country in international football. He first got in contact via twitter when she pestered him for tickets.

For me this screams the footballer who loves the number 5. The second footballer I have no clue.

To be honest Harry, I thought you'd be the man to ask on this one.

Who is the second footballer :confused: I'm not sure who they guy who loves number 5? Are you thinking of one of your former proteges Harry? The Brazilian city that isn't Sao Paolo?
    Forum Member
    From Sunday Mirror:

Which kooky-looking female celeb has had a secret fling with one of the hottest married men on the planet?

This B- mostly movie actress with A++ name recognition who is an America's Sweetheart type is in crisis because she is about to be accused of homewrecking. This is not something the actress needs at all because she has the world at her feet and they think she is always the victim and want her to find love, but not as a homewrecker. This is not Rachel Green. Think younger. Not into your 20's younger though.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member

This B- mostly movie actress with A++ name recognition who is an America's Sweetheart type is in crisis because she is about to be accused of homewrecking. This is not something the actress needs at all because she has the world at her feet and they think she is always the victim and want her to find love, but not as a homewrecker. This is not Rachel Green. Think younger. Not into your 20's younger though.

Legally Blonde?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Sunday Mirror:

Which kooky-looking female celeb has had a secret fling with one of the hottest married men on the planet?

Eyebrow model with 'wifey' and Goldenballs??
    Forum Member
    From Sunday Mirror:

#1: I think the guy is Goldenballs but "kooky" means different things to different people.

#2: Joey Potter?
This discussion has been closed.