Xfactor final tickets - what's the chances of getting in?

bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've got general tickets for the Sunday and I wonder the chances of getting in. I'm aware that for the normal shows its very hard with general tickets - but I'm sure I remember there wasn't an issue for the final last year. I'm planning to be at Wembley for 3pm. Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping in the hope that anyone replies with some advice ;)
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    I've had tickets to the auditions a few of times and you have to get there 2-3 or so hours before doors open for that, i'd imagine the final will be much worse. Wouldn't be surprised if the first people get there at the crack of dawn especially considering the special guests they have on.

Remember they give out far far more tickets than there are seats as they are free.
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Yeah basically get there as early as possible. Take thermal flasks with hot drinks and make sure there is always someone in line for any bathroom break. May also be worth while taking some reading material as you probably will get very bored.

My suggestion to you would be for the final to be there 4-5 hours before "Doors Open" to ensure that you not only get in but get a half decent seat. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but this is wembley arena not the fountain studios so rather than just a few hundred people there will be several thousand. I know that people arrive at 10am for a standard sat and sun night but I would have thought it a lot easier for the final night.....I doubt thousands of people will start queuing in the morning?
    Forum Member
    Yeah but this is wembley arena not the fountain studios so rather than just a few hundred people there will be several thousand. I know that people arrive at 10am for a standard sat and sun night but I would have thought it a lot easier for the final night.....I doubt thousands of people will start queuing in the morning?

I attened the Series Finale when it was up here in Manchester (The night when a talented singer Jahmene was beaten by an absolute prat with a god like complex) at what was then called The MEN Arena (Now Phones4U Arena) which had a good 10,000-15,000 in on the night. We got there about 4-5 hours early and there was still a good 2000-2500 there before us.

Obviously it could be different tonight, im just telling you my experience.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool - thanks for the advice. I think turning up at 3pm on the sunday (3 hours before) should be ok - given that im pretty sure they are using the whole of wembley (unlike the auditions) so a good 10,000 people.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With a capacity of around 10k there may still be tickets available.
    Forum Member
    Cool - thanks for the advice. I think turning up at 3pm on the sunday (3 hours before) should be ok - given that im pretty sure they are using the whole of wembley (unlike the auditions) so a good 10,000 people.

No worries :)

Good luck
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No worries :)

Good luck

Thanks!
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got general tickets for the Sunday and I wonder the chances of getting in. I'm aware that for the normal shows its very hard with general tickets - but I'm sure I remember there wasn't an issue for the final last year. I'm planning to be at Wembley for 3pm. Thanks for any advice.

Hiya, I Spoke to applause store they will have a minimum of 3000 tickets in the general Q...I have priority so im alright lol. They will giving tickets out as soon as you get there, so get there early as poss. By going at 3pm you abit too late. Get there early to get tickets then you can do your own thing and come back later,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    For what it's worth, I got tickets to the Britains Got Talent live final in 2010 when Spellbound won, which was held at Fountain Studios. We got there for about 11.15am and there were about 8 people in front of us already. IIRC the ticket says doors opened at 6.30pm so it was a long day of queuing.

I know it's a different show and different location, but may be of some help to you.
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My advice is get there really early as they allways over prescribe tickets incase some don't turn up so its a first come first serve basis
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to let you know that I ended up going at 2pm, there was about 500 people in front of us. They began telling people at the end of the que to go home about 4 pm and at 5 pm got to us - and told us to go home. Apparently less than 1000 ticketd were available to general holders - bit disappointed tbh. However am getting priority for a Britain's got talent live show instead.
  • Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is is wrong. With the capacity of Wembley they should have just sold the number of seats.

Any empty can easily be upgraded
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the tickets are free though so you take your chances, never had a problem before with getting into tv shows but there was always gonna come a time it happened. I'm not that bothered but felt quite bad for the distraught one direction fans.