Fearne 'Cotton' will not be back on radio one !

iain_stevenson1iain_stevenson1 Posts: 1,349
Forum Member
✭✭✭
You will never hear Fearne 'Cotton' on radio one ,or any other radio station, ever again ! The reason is she got married yesterday and wants to be known as Mrs Fearne Wood from now on ! Congrats to Fearne and her new hubby ! http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/486785/Fearne-Cotton-shocks-fans-as-she-s-spotted-en-route-to-her-own-surprise-WEDDING

PS radio ones new DJ Fearne Wood will be back on monday week after her honeymoon :D

Comments

• cody jarrettcody jarrett Posts: 1,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fearne Wood welcomes careful drivers.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,984
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised that she's using her married name. Most celebrities keep the name that they became famous with.
  • Mark CMark C Posts: 20,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    I'm surprised that she's using her married name. Most celebrities keep the name that they became famous with.

Perhaps she's going to relaunch herself with a new identity :D

Jules Botfield changed her on air name after she married Mr George.
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't Zoe Ball try 'Zoe Cook' very briefly, I seem to recall reading somewhere?
  • hallchallc Posts: 200,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bothered about Radio One just keep her away from Radio Two
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hallc wrote: »
    Not bothered about Radio One just keep her away from Radio Two

Hear Hear
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl Tweedy became Cheryl Cole, Gabby Yorath became Gabby Logan, it does happen although must celebrities don't change their names. It makes no difference what she is called I won't be listening anyway.
  • FraserGJFraserGJ Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this isn't Radio related but Keith Lemon is going to have a field day with that...
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FraserGJ wrote: »
    I know this isn't Radio related but Keith Lemon is going to have a field day with that...

If Keith Lemon became a DJ some acts he would pay include the Lemonpipers, Jason Orange, Banana Splits, Strawberry Switchblade and the Raspberries! :D