Foxsat HDR - Feature Requests

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Videoguy wrote: »
    Can I add my voice to the calls for playback of external media especially HD.

As a videographer I understand the wish for authors to keep their works from unauthorised copy but...... We have so many boxes beneath our TV's these days that I have little/no wish to add another to play back my HD masterpieces when there is already an HD capable box there.

Humax........ please release the file format of an unencrypted HD stream together with the formats of the necessary support files. This would enable some enterprising programmer to write a utility to permit transcoding of HD/HDV/AVCHD/WMV files in glorious 1080 and play then from an external hard drive..... Or better still write the software yourselves.

You would not be compromising the copyright integrity of your machine or material and you would instantly add a massive selling point for the product.

£££££ ???
    All Humax have to do is support playback of media on an external drive in either mpeg2 or H.264 formats. The box decodes mpeg2 and H.264 anyway as those are the formats that are broadcast.

It would be a tiny tweak to enable the box to play such files from external media.

The onus (quite reasonably) would be for the user to transcode his media into a supported format for viewing on the Humax. (In exactly the same way that users have to transcode media for playback on iPods, or Apple TV's etc.)
  • Options
    SoloMaleeSoloMalee Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Added my vote for streaming to the non HDR Foxsat STB

1. (18) Use of buffer with instant recordings
    2. (13) delete option in main media list view rather than always having to go to a sub menu
    3. (14) delete/spoof delete when recording
    4. (11) Playback of own video files like MPEG2/4/divx (i.e. non-PVR originated)
    5. (10) Stream/move recordings via Ethernet to PC or other device on the network like games console
    6. (10) Set up timers via network connection
    7. (6) control/stream HDR from HD receiver (like recordings to HD STB in another room)
    8. (6) Set recording timers by keyword
    9. (6) Back button to go back to the last channel only when non in the live TV buffer
    10. (8) Automatically delete folders when they become empty
    11. (7) Use the arrow buttons to scroll through what’s on other channels without pressing the 'i' button first
    12. (7) Make recording series to a folder optional
    13. (5) Editing a series timer to only keep on disk the last x recordings/episodes
    14. (8) Add non-freesat channels to EPG
    15. (3) Option to dim or turn off front display
    16. (5) Delete option also for empty folders in media view
    17. (3) Use of Favourites in EPG
    18. (5) An option for accessing the guide to always start at BBC1 rather than current channel
    19. (5) The universal remote control to control TV volume even when switched to PVR control
    20. (6) Freesat channels schedules do not delete when in non-freesat mode doing channel scans
    21. (5) Don't loose playback or pause position in live buffer when checking the guide
    22. (3) aid thumb navigation of remote without looking, like adding more/bigger knobbles to some remote buttons
    23. (7) Ability to schedule non-freesat recordings
    24. (2) An option to send a recording to a particular folder when setting up the reservation
    25. (5) Apply the "new" icon feature to folders containing new recordings
    26. (5) If the HD version of a programme is removed by broadcaster, go back to recording the SD version
    27. (3) Use the OK button during playback as pause/play toggle
    28. (4) Automatically delete corresponding folder if it’s empty, when the corresponding series timer is deleted
    29. (2) Option to hide empty folders from main media list
    30. (3) Option in 'sort' to list all files (i.e. without folders) in main media list
    31. (4) The EPG is not completely repopulated from scratch if it’s already recently completed the exercise
    32. (2) Option to remove music and photos from the media screen so there is just recordings
    33. (2) Front LCD mimic menus in order to navigate and select MP3/Music channels without switching on TV
    34. (2) Option for MP3 player to display tag info on LCD rather than file name
    35. (2) Option for the PVR to turn off "press red" if it appears on screen
    36. (5) Ability to carry out instant record on a channel when in the EPG
    37. (3) Ability to see all instances the machine in a series link timer
    38. (2) Able to edit recordings to remove padding and adverts
    39. (2) Ability to record freesat channels when in non-freesat mode
    40. (2) Ability to unmount an EXT3 drive before disconnection
    41. (3) On screen warning of loosing buffer when changing channel if in chase play
    42. (3) See more than 7 channels listed per page in the EPG
    43. (2) Now and next to show the Next programme first
    44a. (4) Improve readability of the EPG by using much greater contrast , whilst retaining the same font size & using that size also in the time line & time/date fields.
    44b. (2) Increase the Channel rows from 7 to 10 for more rapid perusal.
    45. (1) Boot faster than (30 seconds
    46. (1) Customise channels in the guide
    47. (3) When recording in standby, show something other than time, like what is recording.
    48. (1) When recording the delete option should still be visible or greyed out, with an on screen note pop up if selected
    49. (2) Convert recordings to other formats for transfer e.g. H(2(64 for easy transfer for ipod viewing etc
    50. (1) Choice of displaying time or channel number or both when on
    51. (1) Sort folders amongst files rather than before them
    52. (1) OK button to duplicate the "I" button
    53. (1) Programme info sized dynamically to amount of text rather than full screen
    54. (2) Show file sizes in file manager
    55. (2) Option to stop a recording already "in progress" from the guide instead of being transported to the live channel
    56. (2) auto-delete options when space is low
    57. (3) When power is restored from a power cut the PVR checks the time and sets the clock.
    58. (1) Alert user not only to new channels but also removed channels and channels that have changed name
    59. (2) Add a 'split' recording feature
    60. (2) Option to obtain a transparent flap in order to use remote from an angle
    61. (2) Ability to select which episodes to ignore in a series timer
    62. (1) Ability to sort channels by groupings, e.g. BBC1, BBC2, BBC4, BBC4, BBC HD, BBC News, ITV1, ITV2, ITV3 etc
    63. (1) Ability to block dogs to avoid plasma screen burn
    64. (2) A fast forward speed with sound
    65. (3) Ability to switch between freesat and non-freesat channels easier/quicker
    66. (1) Advanced signal diagnostics to detect if a tuner is defective
    67. (1) Ability to transfer already Encrypted recordings to recover disk space and for later playback on HDR only.
    68. (1) Automated playlist archiving of flagged recordings to USB
    69. (1) When pressing 'media' go to the recording list by default rather than the last media section you were in.
    70. (2) When in non-freesat mode, automatically go back to freesat mode for freesat timer recordings
    71. (1) Transfer recordings to USB while the programme may be still recording
    72. (1) Ability to also not pause the time on LCD display if playback is paused
    73. (2) Find functionality to include option to search descriptions too
    74. (1) If MP(3s in selected folder have all been played, automatically play MP(3s from next folder
    75. (1) Option on files to protect from deletion but playback is enabled
    76. (2) EPG showing the full programme description instead of the first line, without having to press "I"
    77. (1) LCD recording indicator to be in red colour
    78. (1) Ability for box to store previous firmware(s) to roll back to if new version is undesirable
    79. (2) Ability to manually add/edit transponder details in order to show hidden channels like BBCi streams
    80. (1) Ability for encrypted HD programmes to be archived by transferring an SD (reduced quality) version via USB
    81. (1) Ability to set a log file so that all activity (recordings, schedules, tuner/clash resolutions etc) can be viewed
    82. (1) Ability to minimise Media and EPG/Schedule screens to go back and forth from the TV programme
    83. (1) Ability to mark a programme as "new" again
    84. (2) Ability to show programme descriptions automatically in Media list, without having to press "i"
    85. (2) Option to have recording name scrolled continuously on LCD when playing back a recording
    86. (2) The EPG to not scroll past the start or end channel (Have a soft stop that requires more presses of the arrow button to move on again)
    87. (2) In the EPG, make evident on the programme on SD channel that the HD version/programme is reserved
    88. (1) Support of dual LNB in USALS mode
    89. (2) Ability to set recording of a programme on another channel via "i" button, as well as EPG
    90. (2) In EPG, indicate/grey out channels unavailable when currently dual recording
    91. (3) Keep conflict dialogue boxes on screen longer
    92. (3) Give user community ability to modify/add features to the PVR
    93. (1) Thumbnails listing option for Photos in Media section, as per TV recordings
    94. (3) Picture in Picture
    95. (2) Live buffer is not emptied by recordings starting or ending (unless both tuners are needed)
    96. (1) In EPG "list" view, utilise the 3 empty programme boxes to show 7 programmes per screen
    97. (1) Rate or mark a favourite recorded programme
    98. (1) Show the "new" icon in File Manager as well as the Media screen
    99. (3) Allow instant recording to capture both parts of a programme if interrupted by the news
    100. (2) Option to set a programme to record in the EPG which also changes the channel to that programme automatically
    101. (1) Zoom' function in EPG in order to see more or less channels on screen
    102. (3) Non-freesat mode 7 day EPG via TvTv or similar like Humax Icord-HD PVR
    103. (3) Ability to create/assign (2 digit channel numbers
    104. (4) Ability to have freesat and non-freesat channels without having to switch modes.
    105. (2) Improved search to quickly deliver programmes from EPG
    106 Ability to transfer via file manager entire folders or more than one file at once. Single file transfers are frustrating as is having to re-create holding folders.
    107 Transparency added to file transfer progress dialogue box - it can be on the screen for up to an hour on a HD file (longer on multiple transfers thus posing a danger to plasmas at 100% opacity)
    108 (2) Speed of USB port to be looked at. It seems very slow to me even though I have USB 2.0 connected equipment & hard drive - around 20 minutes for an SD film and up to an hour for HD/QUOTE]
    109 (2)To enhance the functionality of the fast forward and rewind buttons. For example if I was FF’ing at max speed and pressed the rewind button I would want the FF to slow down by one ‘notch’, not to start rewinding at speed 1. I want it to act like Sky+ FF and RW buttons.
    110 (1) Institute a 'permanent search' facility to catch new series that may be broadcast unexpectedly after previous series have finished and to catch one-off programmes that may be of interest.
    111 (2) Allow 'Find' strings to be saved for use later rather than have them deleted when the box goes into standby.
    112 (1) Allow more than the current 10 (?) 'Find' strings in a session.
    113 (1) Ensure that the current programme sound and vision is not lost when 'Guide' is pressed.
    114 (2) Hard Drive Defragmentation Facility (possibly automatic)
    115: (1) Remove info box or progress bar when user asks for some function that is incompatible with such display.
    116: (1) User to be able to delete a recording that is still playing.
    117: (1) Media display screen to fill TV screen and sound to mute as an option when you press media button for list .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't realise we were voting, but if we are, my vote is below.

2. (13) delete option in main media list view rather than always having to go to a sub menu
    5. (10) Stream/move recordings via Ethernet to PC or other device on the network like games console

... edited for brevity
  • Options
    red_g00nerred_g00ner Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Add my vote to No 5 please. I have a huge amount of video on my home network. At the moment l use a XBox (orginal) with XBMC to stream this to my telly.
  • Options
    White-KnightWhite-Knight Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7. (6) control/stream HDR from HD receiver (like recordings to HD STB in another room)
    9. (6) Back button to go back to the last channel only when non in the live TV buffer
    11. (7) Use the arrow buttons to scroll through what’s on other channels without pressing the 'i' button first
    13. (5) Editing a series timer to only keep on disk the last x recordings/episodes
    14. (8) Add non-freesat channels to EPG
    18. (5) An option for accessing the guide to always start at BBC1 rather than current channel
    19. (5) The universal remote control to control TV volume even when switched to PVR control
    20. (6) Freesat channels schedules do not delete when in non-freesat mode doing channel scans
    21. (5) Don't loose playback or pause position in live buffer when checking the guide
    22. (3) aid thumb navigation of remote without looking, like adding more/bigger knobbles to some remote buttons
    24. (2) An option to send a recording to a particular folder when setting up the reservation
    26. (5) If the HD version of a programme is removed by broadcaster, go back to recording the SD version
    28. (4) Automatically delete corresponding folder if it’s empty, when the corresponding series timer is deleted
    30. (3) Option in 'sort' to list all files (i.e. without folders) in main media list
    31. (4) The EPG is not completely repopulated from scratch if it’s already recently completed the exercise
    32. (2) Option to remove music and photos from the media screen so there is just recordings
    33. (2) Front LCD mimic menus in order to navigate and select MP3/Music channels without switching on TV
    41. (3) On screen warning of loosing buffer when changing channel if in chase play
    44a. (4) Improve readability of the EPG by using much greater contrast , whilst retaining the same font size & using that size also in the time line & time/date fields.
    47. (3) When recording in standby, show something other than time, like what is recording.
    48. (1) When recording the delete option should still be visible or greyed out, with an on screen note pop up if selected
    49. (2) Convert recordings to other formats for transfer e.g. H(2(64 for easy transfer for ipod viewing etc
    53. (1) Programme info sized dynamically to amount of text rather than full screen
    55. (2) Option to stop a recording already "in progress" from the guide instead of being transported to the live channel
    57. (3) When power is restored from a power cut the PVR checks the time and sets the clock.
    58. (1) Alert user not only to new channels but also removed channels and channels that have changed name
    60. (2) Option to obtain a transparent flap in order to use remote from an angle
    62. (1) Ability to sort channels by groupings, e.g. BBC1, BBC2, BBC4, BBC4, BBC HD, BBC News, ITV1, ITV2, ITV3 etc
    65. (3) Ability to switch between freesat and non-freesat channels easier/quicker
    67. (1) Ability to transfer already Encrypted recordings to recover disk space and for later playback on HDR only.
    69. (1) When pressing 'media' go to the recording list by default rather than the last media section you were in.
    70. (2) When in non-freesat mode, automatically go back to freesat mode for freesat timer recordings
    74. (1) If MP(3s in selected folder have all been played, automatically play MP(3s from next folder
    76. (2) EPG showing the full programme description instead of the first line, without having to press "I"
    78. (1) Ability for box to store previous firmware(s) to roll back to if new version is undesirable
    79. (2) Ability to manually add/edit transponder details in order to show hidden channels like BBCi streams
    80. (1) Ability for encrypted HD programmes to be archived by transferring an SD (reduced quality) version via USB
    81. (1) Ability to set a log file so that all activity (recordings, schedules, tuner/clash resolutions etc) can be viewed
    82. (1) Ability to minimise Media and EPG/Schedule screens to go back and forth from the TV programme
    84. (2) Ability to show programme descriptions automatically in Media list, without having to press "i"
    85. (2) Option to have recording name scrolled continuously on LCD when playing back a recording
    86. (2) The EPG to not scroll past the start or end channel (Have a soft stop that requires more presses of the arrow button to move on again)
    87. (2) In the EPG, make evident on the programme on SD channel that the HD version/programme is reserved
    89. (2) Ability to set recording of a programme on another channel via "i" button, as well as EPG
    90. (2) In EPG, indicate/grey out channels unavailable when currently dual recording
    93. (1) Thumbnails listing option for Photos in Media section, as per TV recordings
    95. (2) Live buffer is not emptied by recordings starting or ending (unless both tuners are needed)
    96. (1) In EPG "list" view, utilise the 3 empty programme boxes to show 7 programmes per screen
    99. (3) Allow instant recording to capture both parts of a programme if interrupted by the news
    100. (2) Option to set a programme to record in the EPG which also changes the channel to that programme automatically
    104. (4) Ability to have freesat and non-freesat channels without having to switch modes.
    106 Ability to transfer via file manager entire folders or more than one file at once. Single file transfers are frustrating as is having to re-create holding folders.
    107 Transparency added to file transfer progress dialogue box - it can be on the screen for up to an hour on a HD file (longer on multiple transfers thus posing a danger to plasmas at 100% opacity)
    108 (2) Speed of USB port to be looked at. It seems very slow to me even though I have USB 2.0 connected equipment & hard drive - around 20 minutes for an SD film and up to an hour for HD/QUOTE]
    109 (2)To enhance the functionality of the fast forward and rewind buttons. For example if I was FF’ing at max speed and pressed the rewind button I would want the FF to slow down by one ‘notch’, not to start rewinding at speed 1. I want it to act like Sky+ FF and RW buttons.
    110 (1) Institute a 'permanent search' facility to catch new series that may be broadcast unexpectedly after previous series have finished and to catch one-off programmes that may be of interest.
    111 (2) Allow 'Find' strings to be saved for use later rather than have them deleted when the box goes into standby.
    113 (1) Ensure that the current programme sound and vision is not lost when 'Guide' is pressed.
    115: (1) Remove info box or progress bar when user asks for some function that is incompatible with such display.
    117: (1) Media display screen to fill TV screen and sound to mute as an option when you press media button for list .
    118; (1) Screen saver to work when in menus

I've added Screen Saver to work in menus.

Reason is I've left the room a few times when in the "Media" menu when searching for a recorded programme, only to find that the image remains on the screen for the entire duration - obvious danger to all plasmas.

I'm presuming it probably also does this in the schedule menu although I don't remember having left in on in this mode.

Main point is, you've given us an excellent screen saver, but its of little use if it doesn't protect the screen whatever menu, programme or page you're on. It needs to protect universally not matter what is left on the screen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is remote record possible? Couldr be done by accessing your schedule via internet, or like Sky's just adding via satellite signal (or again, by an internet message to your box?)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    The remote recording option suggested by davidredge would be a great addition. As far as I know, it is not currently possible. Perhaps it would become possible when/if the Ethernet port is enabled.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems quite simple to do. Freesat set up and run a "My Freesat" site, you set up a profile which is linked to your box and stores your viewing choices. Data is downloaded to your Humax and timers set.

The only problem i do see with a remote record feature is how the Humax would handle downloading data- it would obviously need to come out of standby to check for new data, every half hour or less, which would have an impact on the advertised 'standby' power usage.
  • Options
    grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davidredge wrote: »
    It seems quite simple to do. Freesat set up and run a "My Freesat" site, you set up a profile which is linked to your box and stores your viewing choices. Data is downloaded to your Humax and timers set.

The only problem i do see with a remote record feature is how the Humax would handle downloading data- it would obviously need to come out of standby to check for new data, every half hour or less, which would have an impact on the advertised 'standby' power usage.

It rather depends on what functionality is built in to the low power sby, if it could monitor the ethernet port a change of data signal could wake up the box. Cool idea though :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I think the one thing that would be really useful over and above all others would be to enable the ethernet port and thus make the Foxsat-HDR controllable via the Internet.

Allowing the user to check the programme schedules, set up recordings, and possibly even stream programs already recorded (aswell as live TV) to an internet browser on a PC. Ideally streaming should have two options, to allow better quality for fast bandwidth connections (LAN or WLAN), and lower quality for slower links (slow Internet connections).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Here's a reasonable feature request.

A firmware update please. Any update. Any update at all.....

Please !!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    It would seem the oomph has gone out of the thread, lets show Humax we haven't forgot that we still want these!

Obviously i would like most of these improvements, but have limited myself to 5...

C'mon Humax, the top 10 alone would make this box amazing & surely gain you some edge & attract others using competitors units!

PS - wish list, I would love to see the ability of running custom MHEG and / or a decent API available to programmers to extend the functionality of this unit in a way that both Humax would be happy to support & offer enough functionality that more DEVs would jump onboard & get some sort of community development movement going!!!

1. (19) Use of buffer with instant recordings
    4. (12) Playback of own video files like MPEG2/4/divx (i.e. non-PVR originated)
    5. (11) Stream/move recordings via Ethernet to PC or other device on the network like games console << uPnP right?
    7. (7) control/stream HDR from HD receiver (like recordings to HD STB in another room)
    14. (9) Add non-freesat channels to EPG
    118; (1) Screen saver to work when in menus
  • Options
    grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Playback of external files is already available, see AV2HDR at hummy.org
  • Options
    bramblebramble Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sd00 wrote: »

1. (19) Use of buffer with instant recordings
    I'm just migrating from a Humax HDR to a Goodmans GFDTR500HD.

On the Goodmans I watched Indian Hill Railways live on BBC4 last night (started at 9:00) and decided while watching it that I wanted the programme recorded. At 9:45 I hit the record button and stopped the recording when it finished at 10:00. I now have a recording of whole programme correctly labelled in the library.

I hadn't tried this with the Humax, but is this the feature referred to above? If so, it's handled flawlessly and simply by the Goodmans (and equivalent Grundig)... or have I missed the point?
  • Options
    stanandjanstanandjan Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It certainly does this now for all folders set up as a result of
    'SERIES RECORD'

Stan
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    bramble wrote: »
    On the Goodmans I watched Indian Hill Railways live on BBC4 last night (started at 9:00) and decided while watching it that I wanted the programme recorded. At 9:45 I hit the record button and stopped the recording when it finished at 10:00. I now have a recording of whole programme correctly labelled in the library.

Having just changed from a Sky+ box to the HDR, I can't believe this feature is missing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    1) Support for EXT2 as well as EXT3
    I wish it understood EXT2 filesystems for support of files over 4GB, rather than requiring EXT3 and the problems that causes.

If it has to use EXT3, then it needs an "Unmount" or eject option to cleanly unmount the drive so that I don't have to mess around doing it in Ubuntu.
    I use http://www.fs-driver.org/ to allow Windows to see the removable EXT3 drive (after unmounting cleanly).

2) Programmable low channel numbers 1-99
    User-selected aliases to the official Freesat 100+ numbers (and allow non-Freesat channels (4-digits) to be included in your 1-99).
    I like not having to type a minimum of 3 digits to random access a channel !!

Not only an improvement accessing channels, but allowing the Guide to reflect the customer's choice of channel ordering and grouping.

3) FTP in and out
    Forget all of the DivX stuff - it isn't fair to expect much more than playing the native formats as recorded, too many variants - Anyway we now have an excellent 3rd party solution. I don't use it as much as I might because of the lack of network connectivity. Messing with removable media is so last century! Please forget "streaming" too. Playing the media out of the Foxsat with guaranteed throughput to another viewing client in your house is asking for trouble as the PVR can have tasks to perform. Better to stick to something which can be kept simple and is non-real-time, move the file with a service which is probably already present in the embedded Linux but stopped. It might be faster or slower depending on what other activity is going on. Streaming is too much of a challenge if Humax are not minded to do much new for the old HDR.

and of course reduce key presses to delete

Does anyone share the feeling that sometimes you'd like to be able to restore the "New" flag against a recording?
    ...All you did was check for a few seconds that it wasn't a blasted in-vision signing repeat which you had accepted as a suitable alternative!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    bramble wrote: »
    I'm just migrating from a Humax HDR to a Goodmans GFDTR500HD.

I hadn't tried this with the Humax, but is this the feature referred to above? If so, it's handled flawlessly and simply by the Goodmans (and equivalent Grundig)... or have I missed the point?
    Yep it sure does seem silly that you can't just press record and it at least manages to record from now to the end of the current programme. My 1st gen Pace Twin did that.

[Actually there were many commendable aspects to the my old Twin. Red to delete an item, red to confirm - so simple]

As you say, if you have been watching for a while it would be a nice touch to take the available buffered part of the programme too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    the one significant area I would like to see happen is regarding iPlayer. On my PC, I can download a HD iplayer file then play it at my leisure. My home ISP is poor (1mb at best) so I could download the files at work (significantly better connection) then xfer them to a USB stick and play on the freesat box :)

Edit, also, the bug where you pause a show, rewind it then when you press play again, you get the subtitles, is possibly the most annoying bug I've found!

And some form of iphone / android / web based app where I can send a request to record a show when I'm not at home!
  • Options
    galleonslapgalleonslap Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    I would like to add:

Make HDMI output aspect ratio flagged as 16:9 instead of always 4:3. If you have a TV that accepts HDMI AR switching then it always appears as 4:3 and you have to manually override it with the TV. During boot, the "Humax" opening screen is correct, it then goes back to 4:3 as soon as pictures appear. I believe this was broken by the last s/w upgrade?
  • Options
    REPASSACREPASSAC Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an ESATA connection please [Same functionality as USB but so faster].;)