Who else is really excited about the new series?

2»

Comments

• bluejoolsbluejools Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes kristina was fab,simon was a nice enough guy but...
    we absolutely loved tre..legend!!anyway looking forward to it and yes adrian chiles is hilarious on "your fired"
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been a fan since series 2, love it and have been waiting for it impatiently to start ... got a good bottle of wine and nibbles for tonights episode :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will be watching this tonight, really looking forward to it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very excited about tonight. :D
  • PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should I watch it? I've never seen any of the British shows only ever watched the Donald Trump one, which I loved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,385
    Forum Member
    I'm very excited, for some reason...
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. I like how it is not hyped up not too much but not too little, if you get my drift ;)

It's so much better than the USA one though. Apart from the boardroom - I prefer the American one
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »
    Should I watch it? I've never seen any of the British shows only ever watched the Donald Trump one, which I loved.

Just as good if not better :D
  • rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jazz_Misuc wrote: »
    im guna be watching 9pm-10pm apprentice and then apprentice your fired n then Desp Housewives on E4+1 from 11pm-12am heehee

me too! Can't wait :)
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) One of my favourite tv programmes :)
  • boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Thought it was on last night. I was gutted, but now i can't wait. (again)
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me, me, me, I can't. I even made sure I was sitting in front of This Morning at 12:15 when Nick Hewer and Margaret Mount (?) were on. I think they are so good, quietly in the background getting a feel for what's really going on.

Only five hours and seven minutes to go.......
  • HelixHelix Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me, me, me, I can't. I even made sure I was sitting in front of This Morning at 12:15 when Nick Hewer and Margaret Mount (?) were on. I think they are so good, quietly in the background getting a feel for what's really going on.

Only five hours and seven minutes to go.......

They do a better job than the "advisors" on the american apprentice which is now normally Trump's daughter and anyone else that happens to be free when they are filming. They just turn up for a bit and then disappear where as on the UK one you often see his advisors sitting there in the background.
  • Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes you should watch. Apart from the fact that trump's daughter is the best advisor I've seen on eithier series, I think the BBC version is better. If only for Alan's sugarism's "no-one makes a bladddy fool outta me" :D

And I've heard he posts on here too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you should watch. Apart from the fact that trump's daughter is the best advisor I've seen on eithier series, I think the BBC version is better. If only for Alan's sugarism's "no-one makes a bladddy fool outta me" :D

And I've heard he posts on here too.

LMAO! i love that line. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if the show is repeated later in the week?
  • HelixHelix Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jo03 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the show is repeated later in the week?

It gets repeated Saturday at 10.30pm on BBC2. I don't think the You're Fired programme is though.
  • cuttlefishspikecuttlefishspike Posts: 5,761
    Forum Member

Yes yes and yes again! If you liked the US version you will love the UK one!

Very excited about the new series tonight. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so excited about this that it's wrong. :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay!!! It certainly did not let me down - and I think there are going to be some huge personality clashes in the future. It has the potential to be a very good series - I just hope it doesnt become the Raef show ...
  • pammi_ipammi_i Posts: 6,851
    Forum Member
    I was, as soon as I heard it was on tonight! I only found out at 8pm and I was "oh good, Wednesdays just got better!" :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I like the US series, but I prefer the UK one--for one thing, you see more of the details of the tasks (and resulting squabbles)
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    I wonder if these people would have imagined that the show would still be as popular 6 years on... :D
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    I wonder if these people would have imagined that the show would still be as popular 6 years on... :D

It's five years on, but regardless...
  • sausagesandwichsausagesandwich Posts: 2,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did a double-take when I glanced at this thread and realised it began in 2008. I didn't know DS kept the archives for so long. What on earth will the historians from the future make of it?