Options

What is a VIP customer?

NoiseboyNoiseboy Posts: 2,599
Forum Member
✭✭✭
With reference to getting a free box upgrade with Virgin Tivo.

I was about to sign up a couple of months ago to the works - 50mb broadband, TV, phone, when I thought I should wait for Tivo. Now it looks like existing customers get the best deals so thinking of joining quickly again!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Noiseboy wrote: »
    With reference to getting a free box upgrade with Virgin Tivo.

I was about to sign up a couple of months ago to the works - 50mb broadband, TV, phone, when I thought I should wait for Tivo. Now it looks like existing customers get the best deals so thinking of joining quickly again!

http://shop.virginmedia.com/bundles/bundles-with-extras/very-impressive-package.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! So... uh... can I drop off the movies and sports after the upgrade, I wonder?

EDIT - I see it's an 18 month contract, but not if I can adjust the package elements within that time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Thanks! So... uh... can I drop off the movies and sports after the upgrade, I wonder?

EDIT - I see it's an 18 month contract, but not if I can adjust the package elements within that time.

Nope, it's part of the package if you removed it you would no longer be a vip customer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaykay74 wrote: »
    Nope, it's part of the package if you removed it you would no longer be a vip customer.

Sure, but what I mean is... ahem... can I drop them after I move over to Tivo?!
  • Options
    BenMcr77BenMcr77 Posts: 6,573
    Forum Member
    Sure, but what I mean is... ahem... can I drop them after I move over to Tivo?!
    We don't yet know what the options will be for customers on the VIP for TiVo