It's Mine... All Mine (Part 15)

Comments

• eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I should go myself. With the alcohol people in the morning.

Night folks. May you dream you win the lottery and then wake up to find I have :)
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I was a student again.

Actually, can I go back to nursery? Play in the sandpit all day?
    Aww I feel like that sometimes :(
    silentNate wrote: »
    Right... I'm off to bed... the Russians seem to have disappeared off the map so I'll chase them down tomorrow :o :yawn:
    Night Nate x
    I should go myself. With the alcohol people in the morning.

Night folks. May you dream you win the lottery and then wake up to find I have :)
    Night Eug xxx
  • twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooooooooooooooooood morning Miners!!! What a lightweight I am, two glasses of wine and I just keeled over :o:D Had a superb kip though :D Sadly I didn't dream of winning the lottery though eug ;)

A removals bloke is coming to give me a quote tonight! :eek: Well, two separate quotes but in just over a months time what is Mine all Mine is going to Kent :eek::cool: I'm excited!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning folks.

Day 28 today. Been alcohol free for a month.

One thing I never thought I'd say, ever!

Could knack a coffee right now though :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning folks.

WELL DONE EUG!!!!!!! We are all so proud of you, someone here could learn from you. :cool:

How's the leg?

Nip in the pub for a coffee!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WELL DONE EUG!!!!!!! We are all so proud of you, someone here could learn from you. :cool:

How's the leg?

Nip in the pub for a coffee!! :)

Leg is sore still. Going to make a coffee when I get back home.

I love the chats with the regain people. We were making bad horse jokes today. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leg is sore still. Going to make a coffee when I get back home.

I love the chats with the regain people. We were making bad horse jokes today. :)

I was making bad horse jokes in the pub! :D About to go for egg and chips with my best pal. Bugger the diet for once!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was making bad horse jokes in the pub! :D About to go for egg and chips with my best pal. Bugger the diet for once!!!

Sounds lovely, enjoy :)

I'm just chilling with some choons.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got The Pogues on now.

I always forget how much I love these.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mystery years on BBC Newcastle now. I think I've got it. It's before my time, but I know the songs.

Hey, good music is good music, regardless from when it was released.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doctor told me to watch what I eat, so I booked tickets for the Grand National.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hulk Hogan predicts Chelsea to beat Wigan 40-1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21370831
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gooooooooooooooooood morning Miners!!! What a lightweight I am, two glasses of wine and I just keeled over :o:D Had a superb kip though :D Sadly I didn't dream of winning the lottery though eug ;)

A removals bloke is coming to give me a quote tonight! :eek: Well, two separate quotes but in just over a months time what is Mine all Mine is going to Kent :eek::cool: I'm excited!!!

My son and DIL moved a few months ago.......they got 3 quotes :eek: Mortgage required in 2.

Oh Twass, Kent ! How lovely:D
    Morning folks.

Well done Eug, keep up the good work and well done.

Hope the legs more comfie this afternoon.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Raw garlic Eug.......chop a clove or 2 up in the morning...leave to stand for 10 minutes to let the enzymes develop, butter your toast...Yep, butter not marg!! Apply the garlic and a suspicion of Marmite, if you like, enjoy. Works a treat and very good for you:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Eug :D

Afternoon all, day off today so am relaxing. Although I may go tidy up downstairs, it's in a right mess :eek: This time last week it was all lovely, tidy and clean! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:D:D
    hooter wrote: »
    My son and DIL moved a few months ago.......they got 3 quotes :eek: Mortgage required in 2.

Oh Twass, Kent ! How lovely:D

I shall have to use me mum's account, she would have said use it if she knew what I was doing, but there's no point telling her now as she will forget in less than 5 mins and she is happier thinking I am still round t'corner. I will still see her as much as ever :) I shall get at least one more quote too tho!!
    CrazyLoop wrote: »

Afternoon all, day off today so am relaxing. Although I may go tidy up downstairs, it's in a right mess :eek: This time last week it was all lovely, tidy and clean! :p

You should see my gaff! It looks like a bomb's gone off in it....a packing bomb! Got more boxes today from the wholesalers next to the cafe I went in with pal, so can pack loooaaads more shizz!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Raw garlic Eug.......chop a clove or 2 up in the morning...leave to stand for 10 minutes to let the enzymes develop, butter your toast...Yep, butter not marg!! Apply the garlic and a suspicion of Marmite, if you like, enjoy. Works a treat and very good for you:D

*drools* If I hadn't whacked nearly 900 cals on lunch I'd be making that now!! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Listening to Angerfist :)

Was on the phone to mam for half an hour earlier, she was asking how my alcohol meeting went.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listening to Angerfist :)

Was on the phone to mam for half an hour earlier, she was asking how my alcohol meeting went.

I bet they are very pleased with you, as she will be!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet they are very pleased with you, as she will be!

It seems like I have a "team eugene" out there :D

It is appreciated like. It's much easier knowing I have back up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like I have a "team eugene" out there :D

It is appreciated like. It's much easier knowing I have back up.

Ooh LOOK it's your team supporters :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh LOOK it's your team supporters :D

Hahahahaha!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should see my gaff! It looks like a bomb's gone off in it....a packing bomb! Got more boxes today from the wholesalers next to the cafe I went in with pal, so can pack loooaaads more shizz!!
    Ah bless you Twass :) Bet you'll be glad come moving day ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Ah bless you Twass :) Bet you'll be glad come moving day ;)

I will Crazy, when the day finally comes I can shut the door in me new place with all my stuff inside it I will be a happy woman :cool:
This discussion has been closed.