New Love/Hate on RTE Sun 6th Oct , 9.30pm

Cant wait for the new series , I wonder whats in store for the Dublin Drug dealing gang and their mates?

Comments

• Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    My sister loves this show. So do I actually.

Looking forward to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All were relatively fine except for Tommy who was more like a zoombie after Nidge stoved him in...
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What an amazing episode. Nidge was the most frightening ive ever seen and poor tommy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That dentist is going to regret getting sick in the brothel til the day he dies.

Not exactly sure what the point of Tommy is in this series to be honest. I can see te point of him there but not having such a central part of the gang because it was blatently obvious that he was just a shadow of the old Tommy.

I assume Nidge was including him because of guilt and nothing else.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MC57 wrote: »
    That dentist is going to regret getting sick in the brothel til the day he dies.

Not exactly sure what the point of Tommy is in this series to be honest. I can see te point of him there but not having such a central part of the gang because it was blatently obvious that he was just a shadow of the old Tommy.

I assume Nidge was including him because of guilt and nothing else.

IMO the point of Tommy is to highlight the consequences of getting involved in crime. It also IMO will impact Nidge as he has shown no remorse at all and im sure it will lead to his downfall- it would have been unrealistic to have suffered brain injuries and not have had any damage at all

Thought Killian Scott played it brilliantly and the final scene was so poignant