Options

Ian Beales big story

adamlee19adamlee19 Posts: 632
Forum Member
✭✭
When DTC took over he said Ian Beale will get a massive story starting from Easter which will come to a conclusion at the 30th anniversary next year. Does anyone have any idea what it could be. Obviously something is starting to build up. Its obvious Denise and Ian are a nightmare together and someone did actually say someone in the Beale house will snap.

Comments

• Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got this really weird feeling that Ian is going to accidentally murder FatBoy or something.....
    I don't know but I believe that the story will be that Ian does something or something big or shocking happened and the repercussions not only affect the beales but affect Ian health wise
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got a sneaking suspicion, shared by several others here, that we could be looking at a missing child / possible kidnapping plot for Bobby. The 'evidence' / potential as I see it:

- Bobby was recasted, possibly as they wanted a stronger actor for a bigger story.

- Jane's several returns. If Bobby was to go missing she'd be back like a shot, and this would be more believable due to her increased presence lately.

- The story impacts the whole family - Ian, Denise, Lucy, Peter, Jane, Cindy. Potentially Ben/Steven could make returns.

- It runs until the 30th anniversary, which with the fall out amongst the wider community is entirely possible, especially if the perpetrator is someone on the square.
  • Options
    Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I've got a sneaking suspicion, shared by several others here, that we could be looking at a missing child / possible kidnapping plot for Bobby. The 'evidence' / potential as I see it:

- Bobby was recasted, possibly as they wanted a stronger actor for a bigger story.

- Jane's several returns. If Bobby was to go missing she'd be back like a shot, and this would be more believable due to her increased presence lately.

- The story impacts the whole family - Ian, Denise, Lucy, Peter, Jane, Cindy. Potentially Ben/Steven could make returns.

- It runs until the 30th anniversary, which with the fall out amongst the wider community is entirely possible, especially if the perpetrator is someone on the square.

That sounds like a cracking story.
  • Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good theory I forgot about Jane. What about Cindy. She's up the duff... Could it be anything to do with her.....or maybe Ian does a Pat and run a child over.....
  • Options
    Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee Carter gets friendly with Lucy, one evening an ex soldier mate turns up looking for him, and ends up holding Him, Jane, Ian, Lucy, Bobby, Cindy, Peter, Lexi , Lola and Denise hostage at gun point... There's a struggle and the gun goes off .....someone doesn't make it out alive!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Ian and Denise together. I think they work bizarrely well together. I do not like how problems between them are suddenly being created out of nowhere. Ian has now been cheated on by EVERY wife/fiancée he has had. Tedious.

I suspect that Jane is or will soon be back for good. I have a feeling she and Ian will get back together (I have visions of an aborted wedding day ahead). I would rather Jane's boyfriend Iain be introduced, or even get her together with Masood, as he hinted tonight to Shabnam that he had an ideal woman in mind, with the shot cutting to Jane.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about Ronnie and Philth setting Ian up for Carl's murder?

Ian had motive and they would certainly not care about ruining another person's life as they both have done it to so many others in the past. >:(

Adam would really have something to get his teeth into and perhaps a short, sharp spell in prison (I do not want him to be found guilty) would harden him and finally give him the courage he needs to deck Phil or at least stand up to the bullying thug for a change.

Or alternatively he could lose his marbles completely.

Either way it could make for a compelling storyline in my opinion. :)
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ian had motive and they would certainly not care about ruining another person's life as they both have done it to so many others in the past. >:(

Adam would really have something to get his teeth into and perhaps a short, sharp spell in prison (I do not want him to be found guilty) would harden him and finally give him the courage he needs to deck Phil or at least stand up to the bullying thug for a change.

I also think this is bound to happen. Carl's body will be found soon and Ian will be in the frame as Carl was blackmailing him.
  • Options
    hammiehammie Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    I also think this is bound to happen. Carl's body will be found soon and Ian will be in the frame as Carl was blackmailing him.

Sharon knows Ronnie killed Carl. She is one of Ian's oldest friends and wouldn't allow him to be framed for a murder he did't commit.

Im intrigued to know what t
    he big storylne is? The storyline is supposed to start at easter in 2 mnths time and run for 10 months until the 30th anniversary. They have recently been filming a story with david and ian at pats gravside.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hammie wrote: »
    Sharon knows Ronnie killed Carl. She is one of Ian's oldest friends and wouldn't allow him to be framed for a murder he did't commit.

Im intrigued to know what t
    he big storylne is? The storyline is supposed to start at easter in 2 mnths time and run for 10 months until the 30th anniversary. They have recently been filming a story with david and ian at pats gravside.

This is the 'new and improved' Sharon we are talking about.

The one who forgave Philth in two minutes flat over the death of Dennis.

The one who let Philth talk about her in the Vic like she was a slab of meat.

The one who cannot exist without a man.

I would not put anything past her character now. :confused:
  • Options
    NE5NE5 Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really wish somebody would exterminate Eastenders. It must be the only street in the world where everybody is a gangster.
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,841
    Forum Member
    As the storyline is going to run for 10 months it doesn't sound to me like its a hostage situation.

How about Jane tries to get custody of Bobby and tries to move him away to Cardiff. This sends Ian into a downward spiral putting him back two years in a mental state. Phil sees his weakness, it all comes out about Carl and his death is pinned on Ian. In Ian's mental state he also believes that he killed Carl and therefore gets sent to prison leaving his family fighting to prove his innocence.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NE5 wrote: »
    I really wish somebody would exterminate Eastenders. It must be the only street in the world where everybody is a gangster.

Well first of all why watch it? Second of all, there are no gangsters. Hollyoaks has a third of its cast made up of them so you might want to look further that way.
  • Options
    secretagentsecretagent Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If this is the storyline, it will show that Eastenders hasn't improved at all, it's ridiculous and completely unbelievable. I'd much rather it was the other proposed theory that involves Bobby. Perhaps instead of him going missing, Ian could be the one who takes him and hides him (it's been done in reallife), to stop Jane taking him away. It would still involve all the family (including Steven), and Ian could still suffer a break down. All the Square on a manhunt, all the anguish etc and all the while Ian has him hidden away.
  • Options
    JayLee1JayLee1 Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

EastEnders comprises a Square, not a street. And I don't see any gangsters around at the moment.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I thought Beale shouting the answers out at the spelling bee was his big story. He didn't even pull that one off to be honest.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You obviously aren't a Hollyoaks fan.
  • Options
    NE5NE5 Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Well first of all why watch it? Second of all, there are no gangsters. Hollyoaks has a third of its cast made up of them so you might want to look further that way.

I don't watch it, because it's the biggest load of rubbish imagineable. If they aren't gangsters, they are cockney spivs, only started because east end Londoners wanted to create their own version of a poor mans Coronation Street. Quite why people watch things like this is a mystery, not to mention that some actually think it is real life.
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Ian's big story will probably have something to do with Stacey. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch it, because it's the biggest load of rubbish imagineable. If they aren't gangsters, they are cockney spivs, only started because east end Londoners wanted to create their own version of a poor mans Coronation Street. Quite why people watch things like this is a mystery, not to mention that some actually think it is real life.

Bugger! I was hoping that I was going to have some bum fun with Johnny and his brother Lee. The revelation that it's fiction has really spoiled my day.
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Early dementia, called it.
  • Options
    BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bigamy. Ian enters into marriage with both Jane and Denise. All three live together with Jane and Denise taking it in turns to 'have a headache'
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=NE5;71417787]I don't watch it, because it's the biggest load of rubbish imagineable. If they aren't gangsters, they are cockney spivs, only started because east end Londoners wanted to create their own version of a poor mans Coronation Street. Quite why people watch things like this is a mystery, not to mention that some actually think it is real life.[/QUOTE]

Then why bother commenting in the thread?

Surely your opinion counts for nothing if you do not watch the show, as you know nothing of what you speak.

If you are a Corrie fan, why not comment in the Corrie threads instead? At least you will know what you are talking about.
  • Options
    Ozboz3Ozboz3 Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you despise it so much why post on an Eastenders thread? It doesn't make sense
  • Options
    JayLee1JayLee1 Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Then why bother commenting in the thread?

Surely your opinion counts for nothing if you do not watch the show, as you know nothing of what you speak.

If you are a Corrie fan, why not comment in the Corrie threads instead? At least you will know what you are talking about.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Coronation Street lovers should stick to their beloved Coronation Street that can do no wrong.