Options

Why didn't Sophie just go and ask Marcus?

2»

Comments

• Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    It wasn't Sophie that caused all the hoo-hah it was Bea. From what I saw Sophie and Marcus did have a sensible conversation and it was all tickety-boo. It was Bea and her 'fake' shock that Marcus had punked her on that caused most of the ill feeling last night IMO

Bea wouldnt have known about it if sophie had confronted marcus before everyone else.

Im grateful...the more arguements the more interesting TV, but it was obvious she only wanted to cause a bit of drama.

Same as marcus with the food thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,920
    Forum Member
    dirrrty wrote: »
    Why didn't Marcus go confront David about stealing food instead of saying it to his friends??

Marcus didn't ask / tell one of them to go and have a word with David as Sophie said to Freddie last night. It was a discussion between friends, nothing more and not a witch hunt like last night.

As for Sophie not just asking Marcus - she wanted to cause drama last night pure and simple.

She's obviously forgotten that she, Karly and Charlie sat in the kitchen eating half cooked oven chips that Sree made for them while the others slept. Fairly sure that was a week when they had little food so it's funny how THAT wasn't stealing given that was communial food.

The lack of objectivity last night and today from the anti brigade on the forum is astonishing.

Easier to label him a liar and a thief despite there being NO evidence to back up those theories, while there is plenty which suggests he did it for the right reasons.

Much like last week when he took the bigger portion of blame for them all being up, when in fact he did very little. Siavash got off very lightly in comparison despite him being the actual rule breaker.

As I said last night, if Sophie had taken the cigs to give to Lisa later when she ran out, she would have been congratulated for her actions but because it is Marcus involved, he is automatically the bad guy despite evidence contradicting that theory.

It's laughable really :rolleyes:
  • Options
    isoveliisoveli Posts: 1,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maggie999 wrote: »
    What is it with this lot that they always have to run to "friends" and ask them what they should do?

Why couldn't Sophie have just gone to Marcus last night and questioned him on why he had **** under his bed? why did she have to involve half the house first? to get them onside?

I don't mind Sophie, but good grief these lot act like kids! always needing to run and tell all, they are quite incapable of being able to find a solution to a problem alone.

- also I don't understand what she was doing under Marcus' bed?????????????????? Did she go through his private things?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because she hates Marcus and wanted to cause him as many problems as possible.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    When it comes to snitching and causing trouble, her and Charlie are pros. Freddie, Siavash, Marcus and Beas shouldnt have anything more to do with them. They are obviously Lisa's b*tches and all they do is listen and tale tell. Sophie has flown under the radar a bit since her muppet b'friend left, but she is sure making up for it now.:mad:
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    isoveli wrote: »
    - also I don't understand what she was doing under Marcus' bed?????????????????? Did she go through his private things?

He asked her to get a can of cider for him, I think.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually, she asked Siavash, Bea and Freddie, Marcus' mates what to do.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/6b198e7eb76120031f0c9ce554630834/play.c4

Thats cos she aint got a brain:rolleyes: ffs why did she have to open her big mouth in the first place, Marcus obviously didnt mind her seeing the cigs otherwise he wouldnt have told her to look under his bed for a can of beer.
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Thats cos she aint got a brain:rolleyes: ffs why did she have to open her big mouth in the first place, Marcus obviously didnt mind her seeing the cigs otherwise he wouldnt have told her to look under his bed for a can of beer.

Sadly this is true - Sophie opens her mouth before engaging her brain and allows whatever appears to tumble out!!

I'm dying to see how she is punished for asking to be nominated - will she be the cause of all HMs being up for eviction again - I doubt it because this week it won't suit BB.

I'm fed up with her now, if she wants to leave, I shan't miss her.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophie wanted to cause trouble as usual, no fun in just asking Marcus, she needed to cause trouble by running to her little gang. Get the two faced chav out.