Who is the worst actress ?

12346»

Comments

• norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,672
    Forum Member
    Gillian Wright (Jean Slater) would certainly be on my list of the best actresses in soap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    SlimSim wrote: »
    WTF!! she is great, and her partnership with Shirley is refreshing to see,

Cool. Personally though, I find her cringe-y (sp) to watch.:D
  • SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gillian Wright (Jean Slater) would certainly be on my list of the best actresses in soap.

To true! she is that good that maybe if I saw her walk on the same side of the street as me i may be tempted to cross over! she is that convincing as an actress, , an just think she was only originally casted to appear in one episode, thank goodness they had the sense to call her back, she really is gold :)
  • ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    you can not possibly compare her with Stacy, I mean when EE are on their knees which lets face it is rather frequent, the working partnership between Stacy and her mother Jean actually carry the show! Jean does not get enough credit, but she is AMAZING!

That's nice.

When others make the comparison in saying Ronnie is up there with Stacey as the best actresses in EE, I can say otherwise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .Mimi. wrote: »
    Cool. Personally though, I find her cringe-y (sp) to watch.:D

Surely you must be talking about Daniella Westbrock :D
  • ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    Surely you must be talking about Daniella Westbrock :D

Be fair, Heather's crying is rather bad. She scrunches her face up like it makes it even the slightest bit realistic.

EDIT: Sorry, quoted wrong post.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ListedBuzz wrote: »
    Be fair, Heather's crying is rather bad. She scrunches her face up like it makes it even the slightest bit realistic.

EDIT: Sorry, quoted wrong post.

haha OK i give you that, her crying is no master class, that could improve :D but that just makes it all the more funny because it's Heather lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Daniella Westbrook - she smirks inanely in every scene.

I haven't seen EE for years until Christmas Day - and she already drives me to drink.