Week 4 Dances

TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,343
Forum Member
✭✭
They seemed to announce one tonight so thought I might as well make the thread :)

Alison & Aljaz - ? (should be Ballroom)
Caroline & Pasha - ? (should be Ballroom)
Frankie & Kevin - ? (should be Ballroom)
Jake & Janette - ? (should be Latin)
Judy & Anton - ? (should be Latin)
Mark & Karen - ? (should be Ballroom)
Pixie & Trent - ? (should be Latin)
Scott & Joanne - ? (should be Ballroom)
Simon & Kristina - ? (should be Ballroom)
Steve & Ola - ? (should be Latin)
Sunetra & Brendan - ? (should be Latin)
Thom & Iveta - ? (should be Ballroom)
Tim & Natalie - Paso Doble [Saturday show]

^ Correct me if I'm wrong but I knew it was one of the Charlestons that got announced as Paso and I think it was Tim.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    No they definitely said Tim is doing the Paso next week.
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No they definitely said Tim is doing the Paso next week.

Thanks, I was clearing away after having my tea so I wasn't entirely sure if it was Thom or Tim who got announced, but I had a feeling it was Tim :)

Should be interesting, but depends on the song choice as to what Nat can do with it (I don't think the Charleston song this week really worked).
  • Frank MagFrank Mag Posts: 1,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim must go though ... a Paso :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:D
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where's Jennifer & Pixie on the list?
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah where's Jen?
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah where's Jen?

Given the results aren't in yet, it's definitely not a premature spoiler- although I think she's the most suspect to go this week so might not be entirely a negative thing! XD
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damahepa wrote: »
    Given the results aren't in yet, it's definitely not a premature spoiler- although I think she's the most suspect to go this week so might not be entirely a negative thing! XD

Sorry guys, I forgot to put Jennifer on :o It looked about right when I counted it through so I didn't think much of it.

Spoiler is in now, so I'll put a tag below here with who won't be dancing in week 4:
    Jennifer and Simon in the dance-off with Jennifer going. I must have forgotten her for a reason :D:p
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Where's Jennifer & Pixie on the list?

Between Mark and Scott. You're welcome.
  • CloneClownCloneClown Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    Not to sound off but don't these threads 'belong' (i.e. normally started by) to Cwickham? If someone started a 5 Thoughts thread then I'd be a little miffed as silly as it sounds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CloneClown wrote: »
    Not to sound off but don't these threads 'belong' (i.e. normally started by) to Cwickham? If someone started a 5 Thoughts thread then I'd be a little miffed as silly as it sounds.

It doesn't really matter who starts a thread imo, I did have a look to see if he'd started one as normally if a dance is announced then he's pretty quick. But, I did start a few of them last year so it's not always him who does them :p

I'm not sure if he might be away this weekend actually, as he sometimes starts the show discussion threads too......

Either way, I did look and there wasn't one up, so thought I'd start it off as there was a dance revealed tonight.
  • cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I absolutely don't mind who starts the threads! I don't have a monopoly on them (I was out tonight and only saw the first 40 minutes of the show live).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    I absolutely don't mind who starts the threads! I don't have a monopoly on them (I was out tonight and only saw the first 40 minutes of the show live).

Thanks hun, I thought I saw you state on another thread (think it was the spoiler one) that you'd be away so I did a quick check to see if this thread had been posted. As it hadn't, almost 2 hours after Tim's Paso got announced in the show, I thought I'd post it and check it wasn't just me that heard that! :D:p

As I forgot to add Jennifer on, should she get through to week 4 then she 'should' be doing a Latin routine :)
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Rumba for Pixie and Samba for Alison next week.
  • Lolly_Du_BekeLolly_Du_Beke Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pixie has the rumba (results show)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alison & Aljaz - Samba [Sunday show]
    Caroline & Pasha - ? (should be Ballroom)
    Frankie & Kevin - ? (should be Ballroom)
    Jake & Janette - ? (should be Latin)
    Jennifer & Tristan - ? (should be Latin)
    Judy & Anton - Tango [Sunday show]
    Mark & Karen - ? (should be Ballroom)
    Pixie & Trent - Rumba [Sunday show]
    Scott & Joanne - ? (should be Ballroom)
    Simon & Kristina - ? (should be Ballroom)
    Steve & Ola - ? (should be Latin)
    Sunetra & Brendan - ? (should be Latin)
    Thom & Iveta - ? (should be Ballroom)
    Tim & Natalie - Paso Doble [Saturday show]

New additions added and Jennifer put on.
  • Lolly_Du_BekeLolly_Du_Beke Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judy has the tango
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Alison and Judy are repeating the week 3 style, whilst Pixie is swapping (Tim is also doing the same if you count Charleston as Latin)
  • cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd guess at there being at least one Viennese Waltz this week as it's the only dance not to be done yet apart from the Argentine Tango.
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Judging by the dances announced so far, I expect that there will be many different dances on display (perhaps even a VW?). The celebs with the same dances will be under the spotlight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing the VW would go to someone who hasn't done a Waltz yet, if they do have them this early (I think Ashley and Susanna did theirs early on last year, possibly Natalie too) - so that 'should' be Caroline, Mark, Scott or Simon. I'd probably say Mark or Scott if that were the case, most likely Mark.

I also think Jake might be given a Jive, that's my best guess for him :)
  • CloneClownCloneClown Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    I think Judy will be safe again from the DO with a ballroom dance but the week after for her will be interesting depending on what latin she gets.

I suspect the Cha Cha Cha and Salsa will make a re-appearance this week.
  • Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Believe that Alison has Samba this week. Darcey will at least see the "double bounce" ( as she calls it) this week :D
  • fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennifer_F wrote: »
    Believe that Alison has Samba this week. Darcey will at least see the "double bounce" ( as she calls it) this week :D

:D:D:

What's the difference between a sewing machine and Alison dancing a Samba?
    Forum Member
    Quickstep for Caroline and Pasha according to Twitter.
    Forum Member
    Also from Twitter, Steve and Ola are doing a dance that involves lifts so that would be either the American Smooth, Salsa or Argentine Tango. I would guess Salsa as they had the Quickstep last week but you never know.