The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering it is her, I wouldn't believe it until its actually on air.

I wouldn't even believe her even when it's on air....just a walking crapola factory.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    I doubt she's a swallower!

I bet she isn't either, she doesn't appear to like any kind of sex, Kevin would be lucky if he got even a lick
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP decided to leave ITV2 because living were offering more... instead of going with a professional thank you she made a big song and dance about how great her new promotion was and how much better she was treated and basically slagged off ITV2... only to crash and burn spectacularly...it appears her target group were not prepared to pay to see her on Living... part of the deal was to come up with other shows... the AR one was put on hold and the find a star was a bigger disaster than the reality show.

There are threads on here that accurately predict everything that happened at Living months in advance... we should be paid lol.

Completely off topic but in my peripheral vision I have a kaleidoscope effect going on it is very annoying... I wonder what that is all about?

janna wrote: »
    No they can't.
    Her saying it in a tweet means nothing. She tells porkies all the time.Like the movie of her life & the Across American trip......total fantasy that existed only in her head. Maybe there is a new show....maybe there isn't. But until it comes from a credible source other than her tweets to a drooler then I won't believe it.

@Like An Onion---- That effect you are getting sounds like the onset of a migraine. Especially if you start to feel a bit nauseous as well. I get it like that pixelation you get in vids where they block out a face. Most annoying trying to focus beyond it.

Off topic: Thank you both Onion & Janna, the words kaleidoscope & pixelation describes what happens to me so well. I tried to explain it to my doctor he didn't know what the hell I was going on about. I described it as trying to look through a giant diamond.:o
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Considering it is her, I wouldn't believe it until its actually on air.
    Precisely grace.
    She lies automatically.
    Why would people who are aware of her capacity for telling porkies believe what she tweets to her sycophants on twitter ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

Off topic: Thank you both Onion & Janna, the words kaleidoscope & pixelation describes what happens to me so well. I tried to explain it to my doctor he didn't know what the hell I was going on about. I described it as trying to look through a giant diamond.:o

I have had it happen a few times to me, always means a migraine is coming. :(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "It's all good babe, I've had way worse things in my mouth than this, I was married to Peter Andre AND Alex Reid.":o

:D:D:D
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet she isn't either, she doesn't appear to like any kind of sex, Kevin would be lucky if he got even a lick

:eek:

Not even just a tiny one? on his wedding night? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have had it happen a few times to me, always means a migraine is coming. :(

I never get any pain though, but it was frightening the life out of me. I thought I was going blind, only happens for about an hour at a time.
    Forum Member
    [/B]

[/B]

On that.........yes and when you try to look AT the pixelation it moves....so it is ever just in your peripheral vision and very disruptive. On the plus side it tends to only last a short time (mine can be 2 minute or 10,then clears) and is a good warning system to fish out the Migraleve Tablets.;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's correct ,you provided 'proof' she said it.
    I'm saying it isn't proof that it will happen Betty.:)
    Why would I have respect for droolers ?:confused:
    If people drool over a zeleb on twitter then that makes them droolers. If I drooled over a zeleb/celeb I'd have no issue being called a drooler. It is a term used for unnecessary fawning as in "Oh Katie you look beautiful" and is perfectly acceptable when used regarding sycophantic twits on tweeter throwing their money at both her & her family in hopes of attaining a retweet from her . They look ridiculous & are up for pointing & laughing at. Such is life.

Droolers is also a term used to insult people with learning disabilities .. So if you are happy to continue using it I will continue to object
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Droolers is also a term used to insult people with learning disabilities .. So if you are happy to continue using it I will continue to object

Oh Betty, will you stop! Drooler is not a term for people with learning disabilities fgs. I drool over pics of nice men!! :D

drool (drl)
    v. drooled, drool·ing, drools
    v.intr.
    1. To let saliva run from the mouth; drivel.
    2. Informal To make an extravagant show of appreciation or desire.
    3. Informal To talk nonsense.
    v.tr.
    To let run from the mouth.
    n.
    1. Saliva.
    2. Informal Senseless talk; drivel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been for a look at her Twitter page and can't see anything about her going to Australia or filming for a new programme. As you're such a fan perhaps you could cut and paste the Twitter comment as I seem to have missed it.

Janna THIS ^^^ is what I was replying to and THIS is what I provided .. The date the tweet was posted AS REQUESTED ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On that.........yes and when you try to look AT the pixelation it moves....so it is ever just in your peripheral vision and very disruptive. On the plus side it tends to only last a short time (mine can be 2 minute or 10,then clears) and is a good warning system to fish out the Migraleve Tablets.;)

Thank you. What scared me was it's stll there when you shut your eyes. You have been so helpful and put my mind at rest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never get any pain though, but it was frightening the life out of me. I thought I was going blind, only happens for about an hour at a time.

Lucky you, wish I didn't get any pain! I usually grab the migraine pills and lie in a dark room.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Oh Betty, will you stop! Drooler is not a term for people with learning disabilities fgs. I drool over pics of nice men!! :D.

Drooler is also an offensive slang term for people with learning difficulties

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=drooler
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Oh Betty, will you stop! Drooler is not a term for people with learning disabilities fgs. I drool over pics of nice men!! :D

And I drool over women with a nice bum and real boobies.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Thank you x
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

In all my *insert a large number* of years I've never heard drooler being used as an insult to someone with learning difficulties.

Everyone I know use it to describe someone who is obsessed over something (or someone) or whats something REALLY badly.

I've been called a drooler when they show REALLY lovely looking cakes on the telly :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    In all my *insert a large number* of years I've never heard drooler being used as an insult to someone with learning difficulties.

Everyone I know use it to describe someone who is obsessed over something (or someone) or whats something REALLY badly.

I've been called a drooler when they show REALLY lovely looking cakes on the telly :D

Maybe it's a regional thing then as I've only ever heard it used as an insult
    Forum Member
    Actually I just looked it up & it does indeed mean that. I was unaware of that meaning & took it as used to describe sycophantic people drooling endlessly over celebs on twitter.
    That being the case I will no longer use it.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I drool over Javier Bardem regularly and don't give a hoot if I'm referred to as a drooler...

...but one with great taste in drool material, obviously. ;)

Just because some morons use the word to insult and hurt is no reason to banish it from normal conversation. The term used on the other thread, on the other hand, was seriously offensive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me neither, I have only heard it being used in the context Janna meant, I didn't know it was offensive. I think Blondie is right and it i probably a regional thing.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cake
    Forum Member
    Janna THIS ^^^ is what I was replying to and THIS is what I provided .. The date the tweet was posted AS REQUESTED ..
    Riiiight.
    And who declared otherwise ?
    I said fine,you provided the tweet.It just doesn't mean it is the truth. What part of that is causing you to resort to shouty caps ?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Same here - I've never heard or seen it used in that context.
This discussion has been closed.