Scott's Samba

attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Most Overmarked dance ever? Craig was the only one who got it spot on. The judges should be ashamed. It would be like Dave getting a 7 last year. At least his routines were funny. Donny says the dancing is bad but marks it that high?

The BBC and their Scott bias is grating as hell.

Comments

• janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    I thought it was hilarious. We enjoyed it in this household.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know what Scott was doing but it sure as hell wasn't a samba!! :o:confused:

poor guy, completely out of his depth and the over marking isn't going to help him in the slightest
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    It was just as bad as ANN WIDDECOMBE'S and that was dire. :(

I can't believe. Donny gave a 7. >:(
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no words :o:o !!!

And 7 has to be the most overscored point I have ever seen for a dance on this show :o!!!

This dance deserved a 3 at the most >:(>:( !!!
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He would have given Nancy a 10 or something. Scott is no better than her, but the BBC didnt have a Nancy agenda.
  • spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was hilarious. We enjoyed it in this household.

He's so bad he's good!:D
  • FunkyFoxtrotFunkyFoxtrot Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Donny did say he would be marking on performance and entertainment, should explain his score surely.
  • VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    constant overmarking will just ruin the show
  • strictlydivastrictlydiva Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did not resemble a samba! Just alfull!
  • Gullible PublicGullible Public Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terrible
  • Ellie_Ellie_ Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he'd really improved this week. Obviously still one of the weaker dances of the series but he wasn't as diabolical as he has been the last couple of weeks.

I also thought Jo gave him a lovely routine. Plenty of samba end to end! And he obviously didn't have the bounce but his feet were in more or less the right place and he made an adorable little crab. :p
  • bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He can't dance, it was an abysmal performance. For a weeks worth of training both he and Joanne should be embarrassed for turning up for that crap. I'd rather see leaked nudes from Len Goodman's iCloud account than watch that shit again.
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 7 was ridiculous but I loved the dance and love Scott. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigbro24 wrote: »
    He can't dance, it was an abysmal performance. For a weeks worth of training both he and Joanne should be embarrassed for turning up for that crap. I'd rather see leaked nudes from Len Goodman's iCloud account than watch that shit again.

This might be my favourite post ever :)
  • CranfieldCranfield Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    I thought it was complete rubbish , but I get the impression he doesn't care about how bad he is.
    There was no attempt to dance, or to do anything rhythmically, he lives in his own little world where he is King and just expects to be worshipped.
  • bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This might be my favourite post ever :)

Why, thank you LOL :D
  • bloggingbellebloggingbelle Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Appalling
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    It was like watching Dick Emery dressed as a crab doing the samba, so in that sense it was entertaining, but Donny's overmarking ruined the goodwill I had towards it.
  • Oicho ThrowOicho Throw Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a gigantic crab monster shuffling and spasming awkwardly through a neon-themed Hell and occasionally stopping to chase a demon-faced pixie as she screams children's songs and writhes in agony. Meanwhile Nicholas Nicholas Grimshaw gazes avidly from the sidelines, willing the crab to age and succumb to the advances of Radio 2. This grisly tableau is juxtaposed with the most innocent of all possible things - a kid's cartoon about a fish woman sacrificing herself to stalk an idiot.

It was a poignant commentary on life, death and the cruelty of reality and, quite frankly, it moved me to tears.
  • CloneClownCloneClown Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    Scott's Samba - pretty much sums up the overall production values of the show, the direction they want to take it in and the audience they want to appeal to. Absolutely disheartening for long term SCD fans.
  • Siobhan_KellySiobhan_Kelly Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Absolutely hilarious I'd rather watch this than wooden Judy or Thom
  • primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    astonishing. and not in a good way.
  • luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How much longer do we have to endure this clown on the show :o Scott must be one of the worse dancers in the history of Strictly and certainly the worst this year.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark's dance was at least entertaining - Scott's was not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luigy39 wrote: »
    How much longer do we have to endure this clown on the show :o Scott must be one of the worse dancers in the history of Strictly and certainly the worst this year.

Agreed! Bring back Widdy! She Was Just as poor but was funny and got no special treatment.