Options

Sarah's voice

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,980
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What on earth is up with Sarah's voice? she can't have a virus, she's been croaky for weeks! every time she talks for more than two minutes she looses her voice.
Does she actually have some problem with it?

Comments

• Options
    MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its like nails being scraped down a blackboard. Maybe she smokes too much
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a voice but a torture device. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    she ping pongs up and down about 2 octaves with every syllable. most annoying voice ever in the world.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I'm sick to death of hearing her mouth. She likes to get herself heard over everyone else and if no one takes notice she shouts even louder. Her voice is so grating-cannot stand this attention grabbing b****. Hope to god she is voted off this week. Sickening to watch her all over Stu and Darnell as well.
  • Options
    PeevesPeeves Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her voice.

And it's SARA not SARAH. Lol, I hate when people mis-spell HM's names. Another one that annoys me is Mickey instead of Mikey. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,526
    Forum Member
    I actually really like her voice :o I love her accent!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peeves wrote: »
    I love her voice.

And it's SARA not SARAH. Lol, I hate when people mis-spell HM's names. Another one that annoys me is Mickey instead of Mikey. :rolleyes:

Oh god! I know it's Sara not Sarah and only noticed I spelled it that way once you pointed it out :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It drills into my brain :(
  • Options
    PeevesPeeves Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maggie999 wrote: »
    Oh god! I know it's Sara not Sarah and only noticed I spelled it that way once you pointed it out :eek:

Lol, it's fine. :p I used to spell Mario's name as Maria. :eek:
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is definitely a very over used part of her anatomy . :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Common Aussie accent + **** = Sara's torturous voice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,550
    Forum Member
    billabong wrote: »
    It drills into my brain :(

I usually remove my brain when Sara is speaking to prevent her voice from 'drilling' :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Her voice is a typical smokers croak with an Aussie twang.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's the smoking. She'll probably sound like Dame Edna in a few years time.
  • Options
    MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her accent, just wish she would turn it down a bit.

Sara to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    I usually love Australian accents, but Sara's does my head in. It reminds me of the Kath & Kim ghastly put on accents - "Look at moyyyyyyyyyyy, look at moyyyyyyyyyyyyyy".

As for her voice going croaky, well we can only be thankful. I think a combination of smoking too much and the fact the general level of her conversation consists of bellowing over others is to blame.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its awful . and the way she screeches out " I love that" sets me on edge .

I like other Australian accents tho.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    kizzie wrote: »
    Its awful . and the way she screeches out " I love that" sets me on edge .

...and REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEAAAALLLLLYYYY???? along with that's AMAAAAAAZZZZINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG - all said with no interest in her eyes whatsoever during other people's conversation. If she isn't talking/bellowing, then Sara isn't interested.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone noticed that when she is having a conversation with someone and asks a question, she doesn't wait for an answer but jumps to the next question. I find it so irritating when she does that in her parrot strangled voice.:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone noticed that when she is having a conversation with someone and asks a question, she doesn't wait for an answer but jumps to the next question. I find it so irritating when she does that in her parrot strangled voice.:mad:

She was asking Lisa questions the other day, and every time Lisa started answering Sara kept asking more questions, finally told Lisa to share her thoughts.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's very croaky in the night and mornings......... which seems like a worse version of her normal voice, and awful to listen to if you wanna hear others, and I sometime miss out on conversations as I need to mute it. It's probably due to the constant smoking, and the fact that some people's voices do go like that at night and in the mornings. I cant stand her or her voice - wish someone would gag her and chuck her over the wall! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annoying voice, or no annoying voice. She's a fab housemate. And much better than some of the dross we were landed with this year.

I cannot stand the constant slagging off of Sara, but of course everyone's allowed their own opinion.

And so am I - I think it's pathetic :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    I love Sara's voice - it makes me smile when I hear it - not something most of the other housemates left make me do.
  • Options
    pammi_ipammi_i Posts: 6,851
    Forum Member
    Her voice really grates on me, it's very pretentious cutey-cutey Home and Away type voice but very overdone. It is indeed just like nails scraping down a blackboard as someone has already said.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her voice/accent drives me potty, i cringe when i hear it.