Options

Neighbours: FFS...Get Rid Of Ringo!

Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
Forum Member
He's been back for 2/3 episodes and he's already annoying me again. He is one of the pointless characters in any soap right now, so please fire him.

Comments

• Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the first time, I was rooting for Andrew in a fight. That's how crap he is.

And his singing's useless too!

I've always hated him, now it's getting ridculous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    yep i wanted andrew to punch his face in. it really says something that ringo makes you root for andrew!!
    hes always been an awful, dull character. i cheered when i thought he was leaving...but no, we now have him plugging some crappy song. grrr.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    To make things worse, he's marrying Donna in the 6000th episode. I hate that he drags her down in their scenes together and wtf is with teenagers getting hitched in Neighbours?

I switched over the second he opened his mouth to sing. I hate the singing scenes in Neighbours. I don't condone violence in real life, but I wanted Andrew to hit him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    no way to that spoiler...wtf? havnt we done all this not that long ago? isnt he leaving for good then? i thought this was a tempory return?
  • Options
    flamingGalah!flamingGalah! Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is leaving again soon, supposedly for 6 months, but I can't see him returning tbh...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he still wearing that rediculous hat?

I agree with the thread 100%, can't stand him, please get rid!!
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god I found this thread, Ringo Brown is the most usless unintresting boring tedious waste of space character I have ever had the misfortune of watching.

He only has one facial expression on his face, like he has trapped wind, and he has all the charisma of a jellied eel.

Why he is matched up with Donna I do not know, and he is dragging her down.

When he went off to do his paramedic course, I thought that was the last we would see of him, but oh no, like the preverable bad penny he has to turn up again, looking even more stupid with that hat on and singing a song for my other pet hate Bridgett.

Why oh Why has Ringo Brown been allowed to return, Susan Bower hold your head in shame.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    I love this thread already :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This thread wasn't my idea. It was SecretLifeoBees. I just created it because no one else had.
  • Options
    _SpeedRacer__SpeedRacer_ Posts: 6,724
    Forum Member
    I just watched Neighbours for the first time in a couple of weeks, and I knew this thead would exist before I got here.

Bridgett making a guest appearence didn't help the mood either :D
  • Options
    shoulderduffshoulderduff Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    For the first time, I was rooting for Andrew in a fight. That's how crap he is.

And his singing's useless too!

I've always hated him, now it's getting ridculous.

The best part was, it was a fullish bar and the other customers carried on drinking and chatting and not taking the slighest bit of notice of his great song....in real life someone would have poured beer over him .;)
  • Options
    johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    I agree - Sam Clark is handsome but Ringo is boring.
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Mute it when he's on screen.. and just look.. it's all good then...
  • Options
    AWESOM-O 4000AWESOM-O 4000 Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Yes. Yes.

I refuse to start watching again because he is back.

I would LOVE them to have another plane crash where all the teen characters perish.
  • Options
    lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Yes. Yes.

I refuse to start watching again because he is back.

I would LOVE them to have another plane crash where all the teen characters perish.

I just read that he and Donna get married ! What a waste of Donna!

Ringo is a drongo - can't act, can't sing, doesn't even look good - !!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just read that he and Donna get married ! What a waste of Donna!

Ringo is a drongo - can't act, can't sing, doesn't even look good - !!!!!!!!!

Wow...thanks for spoiling that! :cry:
  • Options
    Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree with this thread more. I hope Donna jilts him at the alter..there is no way they can seriously marry Donna off to Ringo!! I will be so annoyed!!
  • Options
    XandieXandie Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    We very childishly howled with laughter at the skinny jeans and the pork pie hat outfit he was wearing!!! :D:D:D

So funny, it made my day! :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oohh god,, i had to switch sound off when he was singing,,it was bliddy dreadful.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    FGS, do people not understand the concept of spoiler tags? :rolleyes: Some people don't wanna know whats happening!

And, at the risk of being unpopular, I actually quite like Ringo. If we had to hang onto either him or Steph, I know who I'd choose!!
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    The best part was, it was a fullish bar and the other customers carried on drinking and chatting and not taking the slighest bit of notice of his great song....in real life someone would have poured beer over him .;)

I couldn't really decide if the song was decent or not TBH, it just seemed so corny and awkward. I cringed lots. The sentiment was nice, but I thought it was terribly done.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Ringo is boring. Why couldn't he stay in Sydney? I'd totally forgotten about him (that's how memorable he is!) until he got off the bus. And his singing today made me cringe.
  • Options
    'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tejas wrote: »
    FGS, do people not understand the concept of spoiler tags? :rolleyes: Some people don't wanna know whats happening!

And, at the risk of being unpopular, I actually quite like Ringo. If we had to hang onto either him or Steph, I know who I'd choose!!

Thank you, completely agree with the spoiler tas bit...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They need to get rid of his clothes first, I was laughing so hard at his ridiculous outfit especially his jeans!:D
  • Options
    katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    Thank god I found this thread, Ringo Brown is the most usless unintresting boring tedious waste of space character I have ever had the misfortune of watching.

He only has one facial expression on his face, like he has trapped wind, and he has all the charisma of a jellied eel.

Why he is matched up with Donna I do not know, and he is dragging her down.

When he went off to do his paramedic course, I thought that was the last we would see of him, but oh no, like the preverable bad penny he has to turn up again, looking even more stupid with that hat on and singing a song for my other pet hate Bridgett.

Why oh Why has Ringo Brown been allowed to return, Susan Bower hold your head in shame.

Agree with all of this but the bold bit inparticular!! :D

We ended up with loads of nicknames for she who shall not be named in her thread so we shall have to come up with some for Ringo!