Forum Member
    did he really jump? as saw no body
    is it going to be like a roz, act dead/no body yet appears again later on
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did he really jump? as saw no body
    is it going to be like a roz, act dead/no body yet appears again later on

The people down below were screaming hysterically so yep.. he jumped.
  • DoctorQuiDoctorQui Posts: 6,428
    Forum Member
    Alec to take over from Harry maybe ?????
  • susan24susan24 Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It look as if this Alec bloke will replace Harry and we will have a new younger model for the new lead man.

Shame about Lucas, as Harry said he wish he'd met him first. He did have some form of PTSD after Russia, but the resurgance of his old life flipped him into his old ways. Though he did fight it a little. He couldn't kill Harry. His suicide showed what a bad way he was in - he could have simply gone on the run.

I can't see how Harry could possibly get out of this one. I reckon his time is up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    The people down below were screaming hysterically so yep.. he jumped.
    Furthermore, there was also an alarm. Obviously, that was the result of the body landing on a car.
  • savedlatinsavedlatin Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    She spent a lot of time looking at Dimitri - who wouldn't?:D

yeah, i'd probably be pretty rubbish at my job if I was working alongside someone like that ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But "Alec" was let go from MI5 due to drinking etc.. how could he possibly take over someone like Harry? Surely he will just be a new member of the team?

I can't see Harry leaving, not like that. It's too weak a story line. Harry is like Jack in 24.. the series just wouldn't work without him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Harry will get out of it because he knows too much about some important people ;)
    Really can't see Harry going anywhere, the natural end for Spooks is Harry and Ruth finally getting together :)

I felt so sorry for Lucas, i know he turned bad but i find it very sad how it all unravelled for him :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still have this hope deep down that Zaf isn't dead, because we never properly saw his body and it was identified by dental records which can be changed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sats_Fan wrote: »
    Harry will get out of it because he knows too much about some important people ;)
    Really can't see Harry going anywhere, the natural end for Spooks is Harry and Ruth finally getting together :)

Yep agreed. If Harry were going for good they'd have had him die saving Ruth... followed by his last words being "my turn".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucas won't be returning. He's signed up to play a role in the Hobbit.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,587
    Forum Member
    beatrice39 wrote: »
    Still not up on iplayer. Once again a pathetic service from the BBC.
    Indeed. Yes. Couldn't possibly be that they might be having some technical problems? They're just automatically "pathetic"? :rolleyes:
    cazzz wrote: »
    not convinced that lucas jumped........
    Not just me then? Good.
    sunhillpc1 wrote: »
    Furthermore, there was also an alarm. Obviously, that was the result of the body landing on a car.
    I didn't hear any screaming but I assumed the alarm might have been a red herring as car alarms are always going off for no reason :)

Or do I need to buy some new straws to clutch at? :p

Personally, I loved it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0716490/
    This guy isn't even listed as being in Spooks. I thought there might have been a clue if Spooks appeared in his forthcoming 2011 roles.
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vicky2424 wrote: »
    I still have this hope deep down that Zaf isn't dead, because we never properly saw his body and it was identified by dental records which can be changed

Of all the ex-cast who sometimes get speculated to return I've always thought Zaf would be the most likely storywise. He could even be either a "good guy" or a "bad guy" - faked death and went undercover in the terrorist group, or gets brainwashed and comes back to get revenge on the people who he feels like deserted him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
    Forum Member
    It would be cool to have a returnee next year!

We saw malcolm twice - thought he woudl return - but I don't think so aymore. He was just brought in to move the narrative along and that's it!
  • gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry wasn't commiting treason by handing Albany to the Chinese because he knew it wasn't viable? But he's going to be made the scapegoat so that the two Governments can 'spin' the story.

I can't see him leaving; The new(ish) cast haven't had time to bed in yet. There wouldn't be much viewer loyalty if they brought in a new dept. head as well.
  • pixel_pixelpixel_pixel Posts: 6,694
    Forum Member
    I wonder if they worked out that Lucas set up guy from the other section in order to cover his tracks! LOL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 430
    Forum Member
    It's a pity Harry didn't tell Lucas, Albany was a failed project once he realised he was after it, perhaps that may have changed Lucas's actions.
    Lucas was damaged goods just waiting for something to set him off, having spent 8 years in a Russian jail getting your mind deconstructed and who knows what had been drilled into him.

I thought RA was amazing playing such a character with shades of light and a lot of dark gloom, I think the trauma of being in jail and the other actions he took throughout his life being John/Lucas just overwhelmed him.

I for one will miss Lucas.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate the BBC Iplayer tonight!!!
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I assume the guy with the scar on the chin is the replacement for series 10.

I would not go as far as he was useless as a pair of breasts on a fish but I thought he was a bit useless to the team really. He and Beth kept standing around gawping.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
    Forum Member
    rfonzo wrote: »

Would be difficult to keep him in MI5 though, unless he returns as a recurring baddie!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you think Harry will get out of the situation of an internal enquiry and retain his position?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is the overriding feeling on Beth and how her character developed over the series? I think over the last two episode she tailed off somewhat, but that may be due to the fact that they had to concentrate on Lucas and his past.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone think that Harry will now finally marry Ruth if he leaves the department?