Options

NEIGHBOURS Spoilers, Spoilers & More Spoilers (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ::Adam:: wrote: »
    the only good thing about it, is, it hasn't really involved the teens.

My guess is this will be fixed by having them in every storyline that isn't this one!

Watching the reveal makes you realise what a mess the storyline has been and how everyone has been written to be acting totally out of character (i'm looking at you SuBo) :mad:
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ::Adam:: wrote: »
    Steph should of just said "i had a one night stand" or something, but then i guess we wouldn't of had this storyline, the only good thing about it, is, it hasn't really involved the teens.

paul had the evidence of stephs conversation with dan though
  • Options
    puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paul had the evidence of stephs conversation with dan though

I think Adam means - from the start, all Steph had to say was that she had a one night stand, then Toadie would not be involved, and no blackmail etc. It's so stupid, was Toadie going to pretend to be the baby's father, have no relationship, or kids and live in this fake cover up for the next 18years?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Adam means - from the start, all Steph had to say was that she had a one night stand, then Toadie would not be involved, and no blackmail etc. It's so stupid, was Toadie going to pretend to be the baby's father, have no relationship, or kids and live in this fake cover up for the next 18years?

The fake marriage is supposed to last 6 months, then they split up.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fake marriage is supposed to last 6 months, then they split up.

It's still more ridiculous than a simple "I made a drunken mistake" which would have allowed the true secret to stay hidden for years without question until the most opportune time.

Instead we've gone through lie over lie, we're now going through Toadie and steph willing to put Callum, Charlie and the new baby through a divorce in 6 months? How were they planning on divorcing, yet still having Toadie look out for Steph and the kid without raising suspicion? Divorcing but remaining best friends draws so much more suspicion than Steph telling a little lie at the start of the pregnancy. She did make a drunken mistake.

All the other lies have been consciously made, sober. Completely out of character for Toadie and Steph and making a mockery of all their previous years in the show.

Stupid Stupid Stupid storyline.
  • Options
    SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What annoys me now is that it seems it's Sonia's fault that she won't wait for Toady with him saying something along the lines of "If she won't wait for 6 months, she's obviously not the one".

Why would she wait? He's put Steph's happiness over her's and crushed her in the process. Why would you wait for someone willing to do that?

And that aside, is Natasha the most annoying person ever to grace our screens?
  • Options
    baisbaisbaisbais Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SXTony wrote: »
    What annoys me now is that it seems it's Sonia's fault that she won't wait for Toady with him saying something along the lines of "If she won't wait for 6 months, she's obviously not the one".

Why would she wait? He's put Steph's happiness over her's and crushed her in the process. Why would you wait for someone willing to do that?

Absolutely, on both counts!

Toadie's bizarre lies are quite enough reason for Sonya to run a mile - and I've taken to shouting "I don't like you!" whenever Natasha is on the screen...
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member

I don't get why she's continuously trying to tease Andrew. You're with Kyle, move on pleaseee.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Monday 9th August
    Unable to let go of his worry that something is causing Chris to act out, Michael launches a senior school project encouraging honesty. However when classroom fun threatens to reveal Chris' secret publicly, he loses control. Libby accuses Michael of making Chris' problems worse and challenges him to fix it. Michael's not willing to invade Chris' privacy to help him but when Chris inadvertently reveals his secret, Michael realises it's a lot more serious than he thought.

Tuesday 10th August
    When Natasha finds out a student in the school is gay, her appetite for gossip sees it becoming a school-wide scandal. Suspicions fall on Summer. As suspicions and accusations spread, school bully Macca takes delight in tormenting Summer. How much longer can the real secret-keeper maintain their silence?

Thursday 12th August
    It's Callum's 13th birthday and all he really wants is for the Ramsay Street war to be over. He's annoyed that Toadie organised a party when none of the Kennedys will attend. Meanwhile Libby finally opens up to her parents, revealing just how painful everything still is. As the neighbours come together for Callum, he can't help but enjoy himself. With Susan's encouragement, Libby decides not to punish Callum for Toadie's actions and she takes Ben to Callum's party. But has she made a big mistake?

Friday 13th August
    Apart from asking him to be MC at their reception, Donna and Ringo have unintentionally excluded Zeke from their wedding plans, preferring the help of Kate and Declan instead. Zeke hopes he can become more involved in organising Ringo's buck's night, but is miffed when once again Ringo would rather give the task to best man Declan. Sick of being sidelined, Zeke sneakily takes control of the Buck's night and plans to give Ringo a night he'll never forget.

So rumours confirmed that Chris is gay. . .
  • Options
    Landdrifter24Landdrifter24 Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    your probably going to think this is the pinnicle of Geekdom, but did any notice the music on Neighbours when it had Declan and Paul and Declan on his own when he discovered the DVD was the same music from my favourite PC game Mass Effect 2, i had one of them "to the internetz" moments when i heard it
  • Options
    buffyslaybuffyslay Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ohmigod... i hate natasha sooo much... she;s a one dimensional annoying character who would end up living with relatives if she was my child - that or locked up in a girls boarding school..... arrgghhhh
  • Options
    buffyslaybuffyslay Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean this?

EDIT: Found a better one..

oooh this looks good -

apologies if this has been asked/answered before, but when will this be on UK TV?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monday 16th August
    Declan's faith that he's done the right thing by teaming up with Diana is reaffirmed when he sees how happy Rebecca is to have Paul home. Sibling rivalry strikes Andrew but Paul assures him that one day Lassiter's will be his. Still upset that he didn't talk to her about it, Kate fears Declan doesn't realise what the job might cost him. At the eleventh hour Declan has a crisis of confidence but Rebecca's unyielding faith in him sees him commit to his new job.

Tuesday 17th August
    Kate refuses to listen to Declan's pleas about their relationship and the two continue their night, trying to bury their pain. Declan throws himself into Ringo's Bucks night unaware Zeke has a surprise planned. When the surprise turns up, it leaves Ringo in a compromising position, and also throws Donna into a tailspin. But nothing has prepared Kate for what she sees on the Lassiter's Mezzanine...

Thursday 19th August
    Basketball Captain Chris' confidence is rattled when on the morning of the semi-final - his first game since coming out - his team-mates question whether he should play. Chris considers dropping out but when Michael and Summer pledge their support, he's convinced to play. Chris is challenged both on and off the court, before and during the game. How long can he tolerate it and what will the consequences be?

Friday 20th August
    Summer continues to invest in Chris' problems as a way of avoiding her own feelings about his sexuality. Savvy Lyn is on to her and, when Summer's well-meaning plans fail, she's on hand to pick up the pieces. Offering to help Chris talk to his parents, Lyn ensures Chris returns safely home. But back in her own house she's still no closer to getting Summer to open up. Can she reach her step-granddaughter before it's too late?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Cant wait to see ''V'' Diana..Wonder if she is alienated :D
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why she's continuously trying to tease Andrew. You're with Kyle, move on pleaseee.

She's hot though. :D
  • Options
    lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's still more ridiculous than a simple "I made a drunken mistake" which would have allowed the true secret to stay hidden for years without question until the most opportune time.

Stupid Stupid Stupid storyline.

The true secret has to be revealed though, and not after many years. Still , agree she should have said it was a drunken one-night stand, though - which it was ! And didn't she see Libby snogging Lucas just before she hooked up with Dan?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    buffyslay wrote: »
    ohmigod... i hate natasha sooo much... she;s a one dimensional annoying character who would end up living with relatives if she was my child - that or locked up in a girls boarding school..... arrgghhhh

Quite so! And as for her father - couldn't he at least try to look a bit like a head master? Wandering around with his (creased) shirt hanging out of his trousers and unbuttoned at the neck - as the kids all have to wear a uniform you'd expect that the teachers would dress more appropriately, particularly the Head.
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    I know this thread hasn't been posted in for a while but it was the most recent discussion/spoiler thread I could find. :eek:

Anyway, for Oz pace and H&A watchers, does anyone think the Detective investigating who pushed Paul is A. extremely hot and B. the double of Aden's brother Justin in H&A? I actually thought it was him but Google told me otherwise. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carmella and oliver are returning for 2 weeks:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The true secret has to be revealed though, and not after many years. Still , agree she should have said it was a drunken one-night stand, though - which it was ! And didn't she see Libby snogging Lucas just before she hooked up with Dan?

But if everyone had thought the father was an unidentified one-night stand, who could Steph have confided in so we knew the truth, and who could she have agonised with over how to tell Dan? Yes, the storyline is daft, but she did need a confessor figure.
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    carmella and oliver are returning for 2 weeks:D

:eek: When?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    :eek: When?

last 2 weeks before christmas oz pace i think
  • Options
    SammieSquirrelSammieSquirrel Posts: 931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    omg Fridays ep (Oz pace) had me close to tears. It's the first time I've liked Libby in over two years.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Can't we have more Oz pace spoilers? Pleeeeeeease? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,306
    Forum Member
    6,000th episode tonight