Options

It was all Ryan's fault

2»

Comments

• Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was adding fuel to the fire and knew exactly what he was doing.

I don't think he was trying to lighten the mood, I think he was just trying to stir it up even more.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    If he was trying to be rude he had every reason to be. I don't know though I've spent a lot of time in Oz and they do have a weird sense of humour.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    Rylan is also to blame for the national debt, climate change, the snow, but his biggest crime is being personally responsible for Ella leaving X Factor before him, oh and don't forget his friendship with Jordan.

Poor Pratts, they have been nothing but sweet and charming from day one, as they always are, infact they are known for their wonderful kindess to their fellow reality show contestants. Shame on Rylan for daring to speak to the golden couple without asking permission first - on bended knees of course.

For crying out loud, this pair are the most obnoxious people to ever enter the house.

DITTO:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David_Hill wrote: »
    Ryan was clearly being rude with his comment. Obviously a married couple kiss each other. I don't get how it could have been a joke.

The point is, are they a real couple, or is it a business arrangement?
  • Options
    David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was a business arrangement, they would have split after The Hills finished and America had given up on them.
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Isn't that the truth. I don't think I've ever seen a more humourless couple on reality TV at all.

She probably had a bit of a personality and sense of humour until he sucked all the fun out of her.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Fowl Fax wrote: »
    The way Ryan said it was like:

('Watch this guys, watch me wind them up'.)

'So you guys do kiss each other?'

Great way to ease the tension there Ryan especially after they have spent 48 hours watching people collectively take the piss out of how they behave as a couple.

That how I saw it. Horrid little toad :mad: