Options

Have VIcky's chances of winning just increased?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 830
Forum Member
✭✭
She seems to have picked up form since Vanessa Feltz radio show.......

I still want Lauren to win

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In a word, no.

Her, Carol or Louie will be out next. So she might just sneak into the Final but beyond that she hasn't a hope.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was doing OK until 5 minutes ago. Charlotte's melt-down could either help or hinder her chances.

Now she's ranting in the smoking area.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really want Vicky to stay! Agree with everything she saying
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mickmercer has it in one. She has no hope of winning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This drama with Charlotte will stand to her.
    Thank God one of them says it as it is. Charlotte is horrible
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Nope she's first out Wednesday
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well vicky is FINALLY saying what so many of us have been thinking. Go Vicky!
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,853
    Forum Member
    Just seen her on live feed....excellent! Trying to teach Charlotte manners, e.g. by asking her to listen/let her finish her sentences. Charlotte couldn't take it and ended up crying!

Vicky went out for a ciggy and let rip on Charlotte as a role model.....brill stuff Vicky! "Get your tits out - is that our role model?" I doubt if this will be shown on the evening show though.
  • Options
    LyleeLylee Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    OMG! She needs to shut her mouth, she is being way out of order about Charlotte, yes I do get what she is saying but gracious me there is no need to be so vile about it.......just wanting to up her profile for the last few days, gone right off her, miserable old bag!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lylee wrote: »
    OMG! She needs to shut her mouth, she is being way out of order about Charlotte, yes I do get what she is saying but gracious me there is no need to be so vile about it.......just wanting to up her profile for the last few days, gone right off her, miserable old bag!
    How was she vile? You have this twisted? She was trying to teach Charlotte some manners.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will this make the HL show I wonder.... Carol still on Charlotte's of course

Carol still can't see how much charlotte has been playing her... oh carol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Vicky out of order about Charlotte - Vicky's right - Charlotte has no self respect and also no respect for anyone else. Puking, peeing in the bed, getting rotten drunk, putting on a show for them to show how to fanny fart.

Vicky is right - Charlotte is NO role model to young girls. She's single-handed setting back women's rights 20 years. She lives in the UK, not Australia where this behaviour is perhaps more acceptable.

I hope Charlotte goes next
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is the vile police, this vile abuse is against the law, and I am issuing you with a caution.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    amyawake wrote: »
    How was she vile? You have this twisted? She was trying to teach Charlotte some manners.

Nope not twisted, if you want to teach someone some manners there is a darn site better way of doing it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pugamo wrote: »
    This is the vile police, this vile abuse is against the law, and I am issuing you with a caution.

:eek::eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally someone told Charlotte off - this is not Georgie Shore - this is Big Brother.

Charlotte's behaviour is the worst behaviour (of those that did not get kicked out) I have ever seen from 1 HM in all the series of BB and CBB
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    cHARLOTte's antics makes Kinga (BB6? with coke bottle) look like Joan of Arc.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tom_ogrady wrote: »
    Finally someone told Charlotte off - this is not Georgie Shore - this is Big Brother.

Charlotte's behaviour is the worst behaviour (of those that did not get kicked out) I have ever seen from 1 HM in all the series of BB and CBB

No it's not. It's not even close. Has she shat in a freezer yet?
  • Options
    TaytoTayto Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rubyx93 wrote: »
    I really want Vicky to stay! Agree with everything she saying

Me too. She was trying to make the point that Louie kept saying he wasn't bothered about getting a letter but they wouldn't let her finish her sentence and she's dead right about Charlotte.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nope not twisted, if you want to teach someone some manners there is a darn site better way of doing it!
    What way is that then? I recall Vicky saying "if you just let me finish" then something about manners. That seems polite to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Vicky out of order about Charlotte - Vicky's right - Charlotte has no self respect and also no respect for anyone else. Puking, peeing in the bed, getting rotten drunk, putting on a show for them to show how to fanny fart.

Vicky is right - Charlotte is NO role model to young girls. She's single-handed setting back women's rights 20 years. She lives in the UK, not Australia where this behaviour is perhaps more acceptable.

Way to offend a whole nation right there.

This girl is just a thick idiot who plays up for cameras...and unfortunately gets paid for it. She's being given treats for bad behaviour. Just like a labrador would, she will carry on shitting on the floor.
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What on earth made you pick on Australia?

I really doubt it's more acceptable in Australia as a country
    than it is to the majority here.

I don't suppose you are watching the current BB Australia?

They are not allowed to swear or smoke. It goes out before the watershed, so is aimed at families.

They have so much fun, they banter instead of bitching,

They have energy - and they have a laugh.

It's a brilliant series.

Way better than any of ours.

So no, I don't think this behaviour would go down well in the
    house there.

Or outside in the real Australian world either.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Nope she's first out Wednesday

A cert :cool:
    amyawake wrote: »
    Just seen her on live feed....excellent! Trying to teach Charlotte manners, e.g. by asking her to listen/let her finish her sentences. Charlotte couldn't take it and ended up crying!

Vicky went out for a ciggy and let rip on Charlotte as a role model.....brill stuff Vicky! "Get your tits out - is that our role model?" I doubt if this will be shown on the evening show though.

Vicky is so good at letting rip whilst having a ciggy. She did it with Louie, with Sophie, with Charlotte. She's actually a great role model herself with all her ciggies and bitching.
    cHARLOTte's antics makes Kinga (BB6? with coke bottle) look like Joan of Arc.

Didn't you see Courtney eating food from Louie's stinky toes :confused::eek: It was on live feed last night shortly before BB sent Courtney to bed and refused her any more alcohol. But yes Charlotte is awful :mad: What has she done in the house :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I withdraw the Australia remark (I couldn't delete it - the edit function was disabled) despite the new prime minister referring to Julia Goddard as a bitch. So, can someone suggest some place where Charlotte's behaviour would be more acceptable? My point is - I find her behaviour despicable. I should have left it at that. I apologise for any offence and will avoid such contentious remarks.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Not a chance she's so out Wednesday