Options

Moyles in dummy spitting shock!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    I guess I am really out of touch as I dont get Chris Moyles. I know his listeners are up but to me he is a self obsessed bore.
  • Options
    Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll stand up and be counted. I like Chris Moyles and listen to his show while getting ready in the morning.

Watching the David Gest show last night with this type of look on my face :eek:, besides being completely off his rocker and a pretty detestable human being, he's late for absolutely everything. I didn't hear Moyle's rant but good for him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,868
    Forum Member
    I only really get to listen to Moyles in his podcast now, so hopefully this rant will be included in it this week :D
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Moyles (I am a Leeds girl, too!) and I think he was right to refuse Gest in. Radio is a tight medium and having Gest ramble on would have thrown the show offcourse even further.

After watching Gest's show last night, I noted that a) he was late for everything and b) he has a VERY overinflated opinion of himself. Irritating little twerp.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Is this fat cock still pretending to be entertaining?

Clearly you are not one of his 7 million listeners who DO find him entertaining.

And why bring his size into it? I guess you are perfect though huh? :p
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    whitecar wrote: »
    Clearly you are not one of his 7 million listeners who DO find him entertaining.

Some like him, some don't.
    We're all entitled to an opinion aren't we? :rolleyes:

Moyles is fat.
    Fact.
    Trouble is, if you're a woman over a size 10, he'd berate you for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Moyles Rocks!

IMO Chris makes some very funny and entertaining comments and stories and apparently another 7 million listeners agree.

I wouldn't be able to wake up without Chris in the morning... Long Live the Saviour Of Radio 1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Woowookid wrote: »
    Some like him, some don't.
    We're all entitled to an opinion aren't we? :rolleyes:

Moyles is fat.
    Fact.
    Trouble is, if you're a woman over a size 10, he'd berate you for it.

Yes Moyles is fat, but if he was Black would you bring his race into your comment? I do not think so.

Also the fact he takes the piss outta of outher large people is all very tongue in cheek and ironic.. I think you just not quite with it are you? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Moyles Rocks!

IMO Chris makes some very funny and entertaining comments and stories and apparently another 7 million listeners agree.

I wouldn't be able to wake up without Chris in the morning... Long Live the Saviour Of Radio 1

If you like him, fine.
    Personally I don't and neither do some other FM's here.

Stop having a go at others for having a differrent opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If you like him, fine.
    Personally I don't and neither do some other FM's here.

Stop having a go at others for having a differrent opinion.

I am not having a go at you for not liking him, your are perfectly entitled to your opinion, and wouldn't life be boring if we did all like the same thing?

I was actually offended that you felt you had to use the term "Fat". Like I said in my previous post (which you clearly chose to ignore) if he was Black would you hae used the colour of his skin?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am not having a go at you for not liking him, your are perfectly entitled to your opinion, and wouldn't life be boring if we did all like the same thing?

I was actually offended that you felt you had to use the term "Fat". Like I said in my previous post (which you clearly chose to ignore) if he was Black would you hae used the colour of his skin?

Er. I didn't use the term 'fat' first, if you look back you quoted Pru's post on that.
    Moyles is fat - fact, as I said, but if you were a woman and over a size 10 he'd berate you for it. I said that ^ and it seems to have escaped your notice.
    He isn't black, so why would I bring that into it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Er. I didn't use the term 'fat' first, if you look back you quoted Pru's post on that.
    Moyles is fat - fact, as I said, but if you were a woman and over a size 10 he'd berate you for it. I said that ^ and it seems to have escaped your notice.He isn't black, so why would I bring that into it?

I addressed this already IF YOU READ BACK I.E. MY COMMENT ABOUT IRONY :rolleyes:

And my point is that you are using Fat as a derogeratory phrase.. thats all my bloody point is.. I used the Black reference to highlight that! You have clearly completely missed my point and I am now bored of speaking to you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    [/B]
    I addressed this already IF YOU READ BACK I.E. MY COMMENT ABOUT IRONY :rolleyes:

And my point is that you are using Fat as a derogeratory phrase.. thats all my bloody point is.. I used the Black reference to highlight that! You have clearly completely missed my point and I am now bored of speaking to you.

In that case you've missed mine. Pru used the word 'fat' first, and I agreed with her. Problem?
    As Moyles is fat, why does he berate women who are over a size 10 (i.e - fat in his opinion)?

As you seem to be getting slightly aeriated and don't care to answer that point I'll just assume you can't. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In that case you've missed mine. Pru used the word 'fat' first, and I agreed with her. Problem?
    As Moyles is fat, why does he berate women who are over a size 10 (i.e - fat in his opinion)?

As you seem to be getting slightly aeriated and don't care to answer that point I'll just assume you can't. :rolleyes:

I already did answer your point... the bit about it being irony and tongue in cheek humour :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I already did answer your point... the bit about it being irony and tongue in cheek humour :yawn:

So it's OK for him to berate fat women, but wrong for anyone to point out his own weight problem ('Ironic' or not)?

I see......:rolleyes:
  • Options
    jacquiannjacquiann Posts: 2,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lila wrote: »
    Cue 'If you don't like it well don't bloody listen rant' from him.
    Damn. I would miss it actually cos I took his 'advice' and stopped listening. :D

Exactly what I've done - stopped listening. "Where's the music?" I kept ranting at the radio on the way to work a couple of weeks ago. It seems to me he's given up on that so he can listen to the sound of his own voice, viciously chuntering on incessantly. It's a shame he's not the only one listening though; as then maybe they'd boot him out & we'd hopefully get - yes music!
    I had to start listening to my chill-out CD to calm myself down after his rants once. (I don't want to arrive at work so wound-up I'm seething). That was the last time I tuned in on the way to work.
    I like the other chap on the way home though btw :D.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Let me repeat - he is a fat useless piece of lard who is as funny as genital warts.

& yes, I am 100% perfect:D
  • Options
    Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like him. Maybe he should have just interviewed David Gest anyway instead of having a strop, but I still listen most mornings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't really find his "hissy fit" that hissy to be honest.

He was very jokey about it and kept saying how he was gutted that he had to cancel it but he couldn't be mucked about by late guests.

He was understandably angry but he wasn't raging about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really have an opinion on Moyles but in this case he was totally right - it annoys me so much when celebs think they should be able to do whatever they want and turn up whenever they want!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Exactly what I've done - stopped listening. "Where's the music?" I kept ranting at the radio on the way to work a couple of weeks ago. It seems to me he's given up on that so he can listen to the sound of his own voice, viciously chuntering on incessantly
    That is exactly why I stopped listening too. I would be going to work thinking, where the hell is the music? Just shut up you self obsessed, arrogant fool! :mad:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    & his music taste is shocking. His favourite band ever is Terrorvision FFS - remember The Tequila song:D

He is about the only DJ who seems to me to have no interest in music at all. His one main hobby is berating women whom he claims are 'fat' when he is no stranger to the Fray Bentos factory himself - this is why I called him fat earlier; what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

He's a tedious, pathetic, talentless little cretin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,259
    Forum Member
    I only really get to listen to Moyles in his podcast now, so hopefully this rant will be included in it this week :D
    I was the same but I've been recently listening to his show on the BBC website!

Shame they can't provide a big mega podcast with the whole show on it, for those who want to listen on the move!!

How many viewers does David Gest's show get?

Even Grease is the Word doesn't get as many people regularly tuning in as Moyles!
  • Options
    fancypinkelephafancypinkelepha Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I listen to Chris Moyle's going to work and he often makes me giggle.
    I heard his "rant" that morning and although I agreed with him, I did think it got a little OTT after 15 minutes of listening!
    Didn't David Gest and Zoe Ball refer to the incident on Grease Is The Word?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=The Prumeister;14538592 His one main hobby is berating women whom he claims are 'fat' when he is no stranger to the Fray Bentos factory himself .[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that too.

Perhaps if he were less lardy himself, he wouldn't feel the need to slate the appearance of others