DunedinDunedin Posts: 1,704
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does Alan Sugar (sir) deliberately employ useless *un*ts

Comments

• DunedinDunedin Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm of the opinion that (Sir) Alan Sugar's judgement is 'blaady" useless.
  • qwertyqueenqwertyqueen Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee is several steps up from Simon.
  • DunedinDunedin Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yet again he;s a sales gimp.
  • Marmite BabyMarmite Baby Posts: 3,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunedin wrote: »
    Does Alan Sugar (sir) deliberately employ useless *un*ts
    Dunedin wrote: »
    yet again he;s a sales gimp.

I see you share Lee's love of grammar and spelling.
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been fairly speechless, quite frankly, since he made that little decision. Just goes to show that SA's opinion and judgement is worth diddly. Makes a complete mockery of the whole show too.

Then he has the nerve to criticise Ramsay for swearing too much. Oh the irony. Did he not watch any of the episodes with his new apprentice's foul mouthed, motor gob?
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    I was admonished by Digital Spy for referring to the Chinese in an unflattering light. It was to do with their treatment of cats and dogs (they kill them for food). And yet it seems Digital Spy has no problem with people posting offensive comments about Apprentice candidates, namely: the c word. Seems very inconsistent policy, Digital Spy.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee has won 8 tasks out of eleven. He won 3 times as a PM and none of them was by luck. His relationship with the candidates was based based on respect. Although I would have liked to see Claire crowned the winner, Lee has worked harder than Claire for it. He has delivered task after task until the CV-gate.

I am not sure why people are surprised that Lee won. Out of all the contestants including Claire, his performance was outstanding and he made the least mistakes during the task. He has his weak points but so does Claire. Like Claire, he showed that he can take criticism and improve. The improvement in his presentation was impressive. I think he will be a great apprentice.

Claire will do well in whatever she wants.
  • soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    floopy123 wrote: »
    I was admonished by Digital Spy for referring to the Chinese in an unflattering light. It was to do with their treatment of cats and dogs (they kill them for food). And yet it seems Digital Spy has no problem with people posting offensive comments about Apprentice candidates, namely: the c word. Seems very inconsistent policy, Digital Spy.:rolleyes:

DS Moderators always stand ready to be alerted by a click of the red button at bottom left, to postings defying the agreed T&C
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee is several steps up from Simon.

Definitely.