Options

Tory and Lobor coalition?

starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
Forum Member
Its looking very likely now from what I've seen. Tories may be celebrating and lots will vote for them, but, I can also see many more anti establishment people, people on low wages and those who want radical change supporting Labor by turning out to vote. Few of my Green and SNP friends now wanting to vote labor.

How do you think it would work?

Comments

• Options
    Peter the GreatPeter the Great Posts: 14,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry but I can't see anything other than a Tory majority? The new boundaries Will likely to be in place by the next election so it will make it easier for the Tories to win a majority. The only area I can see Labour doing well in under Corbyn is London?
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but I can't see anything other than a Tory majority? The new boundaries Will likely to be in place by the next election so it will make it easier for the Tories to win a majority. The only area I can see Labour doing well in under Corbyn is London?

It really depends on how many cold winters we have until the next election.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've already got a Tory Labour coalition. Thanks to the FPTP system they've set up they both get in power one way or another, and both cream off the top even when in opposition.

Talk about a Monopoly.
  • Options
    JERRY HIPKISSJERRY HIPKISS Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP appears to be away with the fairies again...and AFAIK we don't have a Labor party here - someone needs to change their language settings ...;-)
  • Options
    johnny_boi_UKjohnny_boi_UK Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »

oh you cruel man :D
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tory and Labour forming a coalition would signal the end of BOTH parties, neither side would ever dare do that.
  • Options
    LandisLandis Posts: 14,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »

I think that is a bit harsh. Women with type 1 diabetes do die 13 years earlier then their non-diabetic peers. But her condition does seem to be well controlled.
    http://www.diabetesincontrol.com/mortality-rates-for-type-1-diabetes-patients-still-too-high/