Options

Life's too short for all the books I want to read!

d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,355
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I only got my Kindle at Christmas and I already have 25 books on it and 35 on my Amazon wishlist. I can't read books as as fast as I find books I want to read!

Anyone else have this problem? How many books are in your to-read pile or on your e-reader?

Comments

• Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    I read more than one book at a time.
  • Options
    Sue_CSue_C Posts: 1,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    39 books waiting to be read on my Kindle, another 44 on my wishlist. Only one more audiobook to listen to after the current one, but 21 credits to use up (hooray!). Sundry paperbacks dotted about the place. Not to mention my library ebook wishlist. Reading is being seriously interrupted by Candy Crush Saga at the moment. In the time it's taking to get through level 147 I could have finished a couple of books.
  • Options
    Pea1Pea1 Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    I've just checked my Kindle which I've had since 1st January 2011 and I have 247 books on it!! The vast majority are free books and I've probably read about 90 of them, still a few to go then. The trouble is if I see a book that interests me and it's free I just download it as what have I got to lose?
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I have 23 books on my Kindle to read and 118 (:blush:) on my wishlist. I always end up deleting books from my wishlist though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    LOL I know what you mean. There's so much to do nowadays, it's hard to find the time to relax and read!

I also tend to read multiple books at once
  • Options
    ReddybookReddybook Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    The trouble is, as you get older, life gets shorter, and I look at my Kindle, 83 unread, mostly freebies, assorted paperbacks waiting to be read, local library wishlist, I have about 30 books listed.
    I try and alternate between Kindle and actual books, but I blame the Internet for all the info, that you can get, about authors, book reviews etc. We didn't have all that before computers.