Options

Why Ash must go .

jannajanna Posts: 7,323
Forum Member
Please vote Ash out .
Up until now I've wanted Toya gone , but the fact is that if we vote HER out then Helen and her cronies will run the house entirely . 100% . The un-cool crew will be without their strongest member and those remaining will not have enough clout in noms to get Ash up again for another crack at us getting rid of him .
Toya can wait . She has become calmer anyway , but we know she could explode if provoked , so potential is there for more excitement/carnage if she survives this Friday :D
Ash is getting too cocky and more obnoxious by the day .
Besides I want to see his reaction when told details of Helen's most famous shag . She was careful what she said to him , and I want to see him confronted with the reality and look utterly stupid for thinking her love's young dream and a potential showmance .

Comments

• Options
    Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    Ash needs to stay - he's a top lad and one of the more entertaining housemates.

Helen is becoming a full on nutter (always had thing for the crazy ones) so also enjoying watching her flip out.

Toya...seen it all before - hoping she goes.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Ash must go because we need to get rid of the big characters and keep the bores.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash must go, Manchester has been utterly boring since he left there, Manchester is missing his smoking and drinking and 'avin' it large :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    Ash must go, Manchester has been utterly boring since he left there, Manchester is missing his smoking and drinking and 'avin' it large :cool:

I can only imagine - I wonder how many people he lyrically takes apart on a night out....Top geezer.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »

Apparently, the Mint Banter shortage is reaching crisis levels since Ash has been locked away in the BB house. #LADS all over the region are going into severe withdrawal, it's quite horrifying. :(

Come on guys, let's help them out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geez another get Ash out thread. We get it. Most of us are on it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Deleesi wrote: »
    Geez another get Ash out thread. We get it. Most of us are on it!

I'm not. Ash is my favourite housemate. Most unexpected villain of the year. Keep him in, sit back, and enjoy the mint banter, and violent threats after a few drinks. #LAD