Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish she'd stop breathing.
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    It kind of does. Kush is engaged to her boyfriend's sister. I really like Nancy. There's nothing wrong with having a conscience and wanting to do the right thing.

I agree. Also, I think that Nancy has come to like Shabnam, so she doesn't want to see her hurt. Also, if Shabnam is hurt, it will bother Tamwar, so it has a lot to do with Nancy. Nancy's actions are understandable.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Recast bloody Nancy, her glum face depresses me too.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spunger wrote: »
    I wish she'd stop breathing.

Lol...not a fan then?!? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh-oh.....here we go again. Nancy and her BAT radar senses something is up again!!

Mick and Linda been talking to Whitney all morning and suspect. Itching. These are two shrewd adults yet nosey Parker Nancy HAS to suddenly come downstairs and pick up on something!

Why is this girl soooooo damn nosey! She's always sticking her nose in and her just "knowing" Whitmey was hiding something is ridiculous!

Can't stand Nancy. So annoying!
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hang on Noush. Lee is her brother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha...fair enough Sorch.....:p

All I'm saying is it could two poodles down the road and she'd still interfere!!!

She just always suddenly somehow knows when someone is acting funny or interfering in their secrets!
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does my bloody head in. Constantly sticking her nose in where it's not wanted.

I really wanted Whitney to tell her to f*** off tonight >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noush wrote: »
    Haha...fair enough Sorch.....:p

All I'm saying is it could two poodles down the road and she'd still interfere!!!

She just always suddenly somehow knows when someone is acting funny or interfering in their secrets!

:D:D

Yeah she is a bit interfering but the 2 times she's interfered have involved people she's close to
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah she is a bit interfering but the 2 times she's interfered have involved people she's close to

Get away!!! She's interfered WAY more than twice!!! :D
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just pure nosy with the same hair do in every episode, they need to give her a storyline where she not sticking her beak in other people business.

I'm sure Maddy Hill is a bit more capable then this rubbish she been given for nearly two years.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We had to endure about 100 scenes between her and Mick back in February with her whinging about him beating up Dean in the cellar. I'm sure they were too busy focusing on the live week that they had big gaps in their schedule so they filled them in by redoing the same scene between Mick and Nancy over and over again. Nancy whinging and whining on asking her dad if he had killed Dean or not and Mick looking uncomfortable and refusing to give her a straight answer. It was like ground hog day the same scene over and over again once in the bar, once in the hallway, once in the living room, once in the kitchen and once on the market.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    She just pure nosy with the same hair do in every episode, they need to give her a storyline where she not sticking her beak in other people business.

I'm sure Maddy Hill is a bit more capable then this rubbish she been given for nearly two years.

I agree with second bit.

I think it's time that she had a proper storyline, that lasts for more than 2 episodes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We had to endure about 100 scenes between her and Mick back in February with her whinging about him beating up Dean in the cellar. I'm sure they were too busy focusing on the live week that they had big gaps in their schedule so they filled them in by redoing the same scene between Mick and Nancy over and over again. Nancy whinging and whining on asking her dad if he had killed Dean or not and Mick looking uncomfortable and refusing to give her a straight answer. It was like ground hog day the same scene over and over again once in the bar, once in the hallway, once in the living room, once in the kitchen and once on the market.

Yeah I agree with that analysis but they appear to have reigned that in some what
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D Most of the last 7 months have felt like ground hog day with the Carters!
  • Options
    CindySharlenaCindySharlena Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »

She needs to change her hair it's a lot longer than it was and it looks really untidy now like they've just let it go a bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB Omg exactly!!! She is so whiny and annoying lol...
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    :confused: Is she supposed to just go around completely oblivious whenever something is wrong with someone she cares about? She knows Lee is struggling and she and Whitney agreed to watch out for him, so what is she supposed to do when her brother has been away all weekend and his girlfriend is acting shifty about it?
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's weird seeing all of you go on about justice and everything but crucify Nancy for urging people to do the right thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    :confused: Is she supposed to just go around completely oblivious whenever something is wrong with someone she cares about? She knows Lee is struggling and she and Whitney agreed to watch out for him, so what is she supposed to do when her brother has been away all weekend and his girlfriend is acting shifty about it?

Good points!
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    It's weird seeing all of you go on about justice and everything but crucify Nancy for urging people to do the right thing.

Agreed.

Nancy only gets involved with things, when it concerns her family. Also, if she was that interfering, when Lee told her about thinking that Whitney was cheating, she would have confronted Whitney.
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nancy is brilliant. Absolutely love her thanks
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful character who dresses like a 12 year old riding a space hopper.

I have never got used to her.
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful character who dresses like a 12 year old riding a space hopper.

I have never got used to her.

That was the whole point of the character to make her a tomboy, there are plenty of women out there like her dress wise, I know plenty. She's a brilliant character and hilarious thanks :D
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was the whole point of the character to make her a tomboy, there are plenty of women out there like her dress wise, I know plenty. She's a brilliant character and hilarious thanks :D

She is gorgeous though ;-)