Scottish Fitba Thread (Part 21)

Comments

• timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long can Sally, stay in that job after another result like that ? :confused:

Dundee utd will put the final nail in his coffin, next week surely :rolleyes: !

They can't afford to sack him. They are operating at a loss and he has a load of shares.
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Houston has to go now.
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    another 3 points in the bag courtesy of a 20 yard michael tidser rocket.. was far from a convincing performance but a win is a win and we arr still 5 clear at the top.
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Berwick was off. Again.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long can Sally, stay in that job after another result like that ? :confused:

Dundee utd will put the final nail in his coffin, next week surely :rolleyes: !

If I was Charles Green I'd be in my office drawing up plans to dispense with the three of the management team at Ibrox as of the end of this season. I was never a fan of the idea of Ally McCoist as manager, and these performances just can't go on. He gets nothing, absolutely eff all, out of the players under him. Just go, Ally. Your honour's intact, and thanks for everything.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I've seen many a poor performance at Ibrox this season but today was by far the worst (so far...) There's no tactics involved in our play at all, just Ally saying go out there & win. Hopeless. Ally was a legend as a player but as manger? It just doesn't work. It was great at first having him as manager because he's Super Ally but after nearly 2 years, he's done nothing to show he is capable of the job.

On a positive though, the tribute on the 54th minute was outstanding. Well observed & would've been prefect if Sheils could've put his chance away toward the end of it. It was eery seeing Ibrox so quiet & only hearing the calls from the players. It's was like being at an SPL match!! ;)
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did enjoy hearing the Hearts Song blasted over the tannoy at Easter Road today. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like celtic will have stop anelka in the champios league
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsp263004 wrote: »
    Looks like celtic will have stop anelka in the champios league

Champions league sorry
  • UriahUriah Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsp263004 wrote: »
    Champions league sorry

What age is he now mate? He always seemed like a 'huffy' sort of player who never seems to get on well with others. Apologies to Celtic supporters but I'm in the Platini camp on this one.

I'd love Celtic to win but I can't see them even getting a point at home. I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see it. Juve are a really good side at present.
  • bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see us getting a point at home to Juve either :p
  • Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    Would be an interesting way of doing the knock-out round, mind you. 2-team mini-leagues with the same criteria as the group stage to determine who goes through, with ET kicking in for the 2nd leg if they can't be separated.

Anyone up for analysing the past few seasons to see if such a model would have changed the outcomes? :p
  • UriahUriah Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, we've just been beaten by MK Dons in the FA Cup and points are so important to us at the minute so you know what I mean ... :o
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Am I reading some of these posts right, the rangers are what 20 points clear at the top of the league and they want rid of their manager?
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Am I reading some of these posts right, the rangers are what 20 points clear at the top of the league and they want rid of their manager?

The Rangers fans on this thread could manage Rangers by voting for the team selection and formation on a Saturday morning and reasonably expect to win at a canter.

According to my Rangers supporting mate its not the league table that's the issue its the complete lack of any sort of noticeable progress and gameplan that's the issue. At some point as they move up the divisions that's going to get found out.
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »

The top picture on that article is suuuuupppeerrrb! :D:D:D

Who?? Mee?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    another 3 points in the bag courtesy of a 20 yard michael tidser rocket.. was far from a convincing performance but a win is a win and we arr still 5 clear at the top.

Good result for you guys , and for Dumbarton once again. We are gradually climbing up the table at last .
  • bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Griffiths claims it was a misunderstanding and was cleared up once they had viewed the CCTV - if that was the case who informed the papers?
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Griffiths claims it was a misunderstanding and was cleared up once they had viewed the CCTV - if that was the case who informed the papers?

BBC have run it, and I'd assume they checked: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-21219687
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    st mirren given celtic a run in the semi final of the communities league cup, they scored first by the newcomer goncalves, but as celtic came back into the game a run into the box by brown and a shot off the bar. eventually the buddies broke and hooper scored right on half time!

1-1

SECOND HALF STARTING NOW
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Penalty For Celtic

Saaaaaaaaaaaaved
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ANOTHER penalty ..... for ST MIRREN!!!!!!!!!!

GO ON AND SCORE!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

ST MIRREN SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2-1 THE SAINTS
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

THOOOOOOOMPSOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN

3-1 ST MIRREN

fantastic goal too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done st mirren deserved victory today by far the best team.
This discussion has been closed.