Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Apparently 'there are reasons' why the bump is so big.

"once I've had the babies...or baby" she hastily corrects.

An accidental slip or a deliberate BS hype in an attempt to set tongues wagging?

And how hysterical is her over-the top gurning in an attempt to look sultry... <insert cringe smiley>

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/video/v2525737389001/katie-price-having-more-than-one-baby.html

She looks awful probably just more BS to try and get attention.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Photo from last night explains why she was spotted at Worthing Fracture clinic on Monday. Industrial accident Kev?
    https://twitter.com/Easilocks/status/354875470757642242/photo/1

SCARY MARY ! :eek: Her face has gone wonky (or wonkier).
    You can sort of see her bump shape there through the flimsy scarf.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder she's so addicted to surgery if this is the end result of not having it whilst pregnant. What a slippery slope tinkering with your face is...
    Forum Member

An accidental slip or a deliberate BS hype in an attempt to set tongues wagging?

And how hysterical is her over-the top gurning in an attempt to look sultry... <insert cringe smiley>

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/video/v2525737389001/katie-price-having-more-than-one-baby.html
    I was mesmerised by the fact that when she blinks she seems to struggle to re-open her eyes due to the weight of her layered false eyelashes. Most odd to behold.
    Forum Member
    Too many Skype w**** ;)..!!
    Why would winking on skype affect his arm,you silly billy.;)
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    SCARY MARY ! :eek: Her face has gone wonky (or wonkier).
    You can sort of see her bump shape there through the flimsy scarf.

Actually it's poor Kev that I find all lop-sided I always itch to rearrange his face (I mean that artistically rather than aggressively :))

Pic 2 below gives a better side view of last night's bump and Pic 3 gives a size comparison with Danielle Lloyd who's supposed to be due around the same time. A whole bevy of glowing, stylish yummy mummys in fact who make Katie's frumpy poncho and scarf choices look even weirder.
    http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/features/celebrity-baby-bumps-2013-katie-price-danielle-lloyd-and-more#image=3
    Forum Member
    Actually it's poor Kev that I find all lop-sided I always itch to rearrange his face (I mean that artistically rather than aggressively :))

Pic 2 below gives a better side view of last night's bump and Pic 3 gives a size comparison with Danielle Lloyd who's supposed to be due around the same time. A whole bevy of glowing, stylish yummy mummys in fact who make Katie's frumpy poncho and scarf choices look even weirder.
    http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/features/celebrity-baby-bumps-2013-katie-price-danielle-lloyd-and-more#image=3
    Yes the bump is more evident in the side-on pic .
    Kev DOES look weird. The shading makes it look like he had a pee in his jeans too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to this week's Heat the date for the court case has been set for end of September with neither side looking likely to back down before then. High stakes as legal costs are estimated to be around £400k each. Katie must feel she has good grounds but Pete must have some solid evidence too as he has more to lose because she's claiming £500k damages from him.
    Forum Member
    According to this week's Heat the date for the court case has been set for end of September with neither side looking likely to back down before then. High stakes as legal costs are estimated to be around £400k each. Katie must feel she has good grounds but Pete must have some solid evidence too as he has more to lose because she's claiming £500k damages from him.

Good grief ! That is horrific money.
    It is a joke quite frankly that she seems to be estimatng her worth re lost work/reputation at such a high sum. Utterly crazy.:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

Is it just the damages claimed against Pete or overall - because in the original court papers it seems that the complaint was more against others than him
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How the hell can you conduct an interview sat in front of someone like that? its hilarious
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Is it just the damages claimed against Pete or overall - because in the original court papers it seems that the complaint was more against others than him

The Heat article was solely about Katie and Pete so I was assuming that was for the case against him but it may be the combined figure. It's double the £250k that's been quoted so far in reports.
    Good grief ! That is horrific money.
    It is a joke quite frankly that she seems to be estimating her worth re lost work/reputation at such a high sum. Utterly crazy.:(

Look on the bright side - when she loses she's likely to have to stump up the legal fees for Pete/CP/Jamelah/CAN - poor Kev will still be stripping with a zimmer frame at this rate :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can you imagine the temper tantrum if she loses oh to be a fly on the wall :D
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Can you imagine the temper tantrum if she loses oh to be a fly on the wall :D

Wouldn't that be wonderful! IMO she'll bottle it, amid claims that she doesn't want the 'upset', new baby, new husband etc...There were hints on pop bitch, that it could really backfire very badly for KP if it does go ahead......rubs hands :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look on the bright side - when she loses she's likely to have to stump up the legal fees for Pete/CP/Jamelah/CAN - poor Kev will still be stripping with a zimmer frame at this rate :eek:

If she loses, surely? I can't say I care much either way about the outcome (as long as we get lots of gritty, juicy detail along the way from both sides!) but isn't it a bit premature to assume she'll lose?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    If she loses, surely? I can't say I care much either way about the outcome (as long as we get lots of gritty, juicy detail along the way from both sides!) but isn't it a bit premature to assume she'll lose?

I know, I did type 'if' to start and then thought what the hell ... I don't think CP would take a gamble and if she thought there was a genuine chance they'd lose she'd have settled long ago whereas I can imagine Katie ignoring advice because she'll love being front page news regardless. If Leo and Alex have joined the party with their alleged computer and mobile phone evidence then it adds further weight to their case which wasn't there at the previous hearing.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know, I did type 'if' to start and then thought what the hell ... I don't think CP would take a gamble and if she thought there was a genuine chance they'd lose she'd have settled long ago whereas I can imagine Katie ignoring advice because she'll love being front page news regardless. If Leo and Alex have joined the party with their alleged computer and mobile phone evidence then it adds further weight to their case which wasn't there at the previous hearing.

^ Fair point. :) But still....

I can't wait for Leo's evidence. In Leo-speak. :D
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh come on now Lexi. Surely that would be an extravagance :D
    Forum Member
    I think the "when" perfectly apt all things considered sam.
    As you say ,there are hints elsewhere that she is gonna get a legal kicking over this .
    I really can't see her winning this one and I think she'll withdraw at the last minute . It's all pig-tail pulling anyway because the main man has moved on and is genuinely happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too :D He was woefully underused as Katie's eye-candy one of the mags should have given him a column to share his musings on life in his unique style. Much more entertaining than dopey Chantelle.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2360582/Katie-Price-wears-eye-catching-neon-scarf-cover-baby-bump-attends-promo-event-new-perfume.html

How messed up is her face, surely she can see the damage she has done to it, looks like she is losing her looks...the plot...and judging by the queue waiting most her fans too
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2360582/Katie-Price-wears-eye-catching-neon-scarf-cover-baby-bump-attends-promo-event-new-perfume.html

How messed up is her face, surely she can see the damage she has done to it, looks like she is losing her looks...the plot...and judging by the queue waiting most her fans too
    Yep,messed up face in a messed up life.
    Her fans look rather an interesting bunch.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep,messed up face in a messed up life.
    Her fans look rather an interesting bunch.

I think it a mixture of her weight gains from pregnancy and surgery.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone on Twitter has posted that they work at the place where KP was signing today, they said KP turned up 2 hours late and only stayed 10mins as there was no one was there.

Wonder if KP will ever twig that she isn't as loved as she thinks she is.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her face is oddly puffy and stretched bit like mine looked when I discovered my allergy to prawns.