A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just listened to Dido had been a while forgotten how chilled and ood her music is.
  • x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Aww thank you :) I know a couple of people who work in community radio (the station that I'll have a show on is community radio too) as they also work in hospital radio with me.

I'm really looking forward to it. What community radio station do you work at? :)

That's good. Just enjoy it. If your allowed, you can play some great music and have alot of fun with it too. My station is a station called gtfm, where I normally do drivetime, but I'm having a bit of time off at the moment as I'm doing some work as a Teaching Assistant in order to get experience to do my teaching degree next year. I'm currently doing a Friday night show from 8-11pm at the moment, mainly playing new music and upbeat weekend tracks. It's all good. :)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I'm at the Victorian Soc table quiz in a pub. It hasn't started yet so it's safe for me to post! Should be fun.
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else feel out of touch reading about the artists involved in the AMAs?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    x+y wrote: »
    That's good. Just enjoy it. If your allowed, you can play some great music and have alot of fun with it too. My station is a station called gtfm, where I normally do drivetime, but I'm having a bit of time off at the moment as I'm doing some work as a Teaching Assistant in order to get experience to do my teaching degree next year. I'm currently doing a Friday night show from 8-11pm at the moment, mainly playing new music and upbeat weekend tracks. It's all good. :)

I'll see if I can tune in this week. :)
  • dodger0703dodger0703 Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else feel out of touch reading about the artists involved in the AMAs?

They had the EMA's the other week and Tokio Hotel won biggest fans (according to the metro, I wasn't looking up EMA's I hasten to add) and I thought who the f**k are they?

Xmas TOTP every year I say to the granddaughter, who are they? when each act appear
  • x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    I'll see if I can tune in this week. :)

Thankyou. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Truth i've yet to get that :p
    Forum Member
    Evening! Back from the table quiz. My team won and we won a book voucher. I've gotta use it when I have a free moment :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went to a quiz on Friday came second :p
    Forum Member
    Did you win anything? :p I had a virus on my Mac (the one with Windows on it) this morning :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A hangover the next day :d but seriously no :(

And how did that happen?
    Forum Member
    How much did you drink? :p I don't know, I was browsing the net and a virus alert popped up. It was a Windows virus that must have been looking for my Windows partition. I'm running a virus check on the Mac side. Of course dad was gloating :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a horrible frickin day this has been. Work has been far too busy and I don't like it.
    Forum Member
    What happened at work Truth?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What happened at work Truth?

Just too busy. No time to talk bollocks on Internet forums. I don't like that.
    Forum Member
    Just too busy. No time to talk bollocks on Internet forums. I don't like that.

Crazy! :eek: Are the users having trouble again with their computers?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crazy! :eek: Are the users having trouble again with their computers?

More like their brains :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    More like their brains :rolleyes:

I know the types of users you're talking about. They drive me mad!
    Forum Member
    Morning.

Thought I'd pop in before heading out today. I'll be back later on.
    Forum Member
    Morning!
    Forum Member
    Afternoon,

It's not very nice out there, is it? Thank god for warm clothes and tea!
    Forum Member
    Weather is fine here in Ireland. It's been dry nearly all week and it's 11 degrees outside! Unreal for this time of year but I'm not gonna complain. We rarely get snow in the city I live in as we're close to the sea.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
    Forum Member
    Evening HM!