Danielle Lloyd seen in her true colours once again

Comments

• duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like desperate dan's daughter. she's what anyone with money can make themselves look like. Unfortunately you cant seem to be able to buy a decent personality.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    & Shilpa Shetty is a TRILLION times better looking than her - and much more natural.

Beautiful, natural, glossy hair (Not extensions)

Naturally nice teeth (not veneers)

Gorgeous, natural figure (not with comedy silicone knockers)

Looked lovely even with minimal make up.

Your post made me wonder what happened to Shilpa so I googled. What a gorgeous little boy she has.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/viaan-raj-kundra-wishes-mom-shilpa-shetty-birthday/
  • Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just shows...as rich as she is you can't buy class.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Your post made me wonder what happened to Shilpa so I googled. What a gorgeous little boy she has.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/viaan-raj-kundra-wishes-mom-shilpa-shetty-birthday/

He is just adorable. She is looking as lovely as ever too.
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    So she's not allowed to defend herself now?

Knowing what a group of blokes can be like, then I don't blame her for kicking off, they obviously said something out of turn.

It really does get as bad as the Daily Mail comments on here at times in regards to women.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Knowing what a group of blokes can be like, then I don't blame her for kicking off, they obviously said something out of turn.

It really does get as bad as the Daily Mail comments on here at times in regards to women.

:D

Remember that DS t and c's state that you should address the post, not attack the poster.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor old Gawjus Dannielle.

She is SO gawjus that the fact that she is a proven racist shouldn't matter. Because she is GAWJUS. Allegedly.

Except - there are hundreds, nay, THOUSANDS, of gorgeous, pleasant women in the public eye - who don't get criticised - and actually get praise from both Men and Women - by virtue of the fact that they are talented, pleasant and easy on the eye.

Note:

Emma Willis
    Michelle Keegan
    Cate Blanchett
    Angelina
    et al.

But, for some reason, Danielle Lloyd is a victim of 'vile, jellus misogynists' - despite the fact that it is her behaviour - and her behaviour alone - that has created intense dislike.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How on earth could you possibly know that?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor old Gawjus Dannielle.

She is SO gawjus that the fact that she is a proven racist shouldn't matter. Because she is GAWJUS. Allegedly.

Except - there are hundreds, nay, THOUSANDS, of gorgeous, pleasant women in the public eye - who don't get criticised - and actually get praise from both Men and Women - by virtue of the fact that they are talented, pleasant and easy on the eye.

Note:

Emma Willis
    Michelle Keegan
    Cate Blanchett
    Angelina
    et al.

But, for some reason, Danielle Lloyd is a victim of 'vile, jellus misogynists' - despite the fact that it is her behaviour - and her behaviour alone - that has created intense dislike.

Couldn't agree more. I;d never heard of her before CBB and actually liked her for the first few days until her true colours shone through. But, obviously, as she's gawjus, racism is allowed because only ugly people should be called out on their behaviour - it's the law
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB will swoop in any minute now in a cloud of Lynx and polyester...

:kitty:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »

AOTB? :confused:

Tried google but still none the wiser. :blush:

AOTB: Attack Of The Blog

AOTB: AUTHORSHIP OF THE BIBLE

AOTB: Aging Outside the Box

AotB: Aspect of the Beast

AOTB: Arthur of the Britons
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB? :confused:

Tried google but still none the wiser. :blush:

AOTB: Attack Of The Blog

AOTB: AUTHORSHIP OF THE BIBLE

AOTB: Aging Outside the Box

AotB: Aspect of the Beast

AOTB: Arthur of the Britons

LOL, impressive! :D Wonder if you've accidentally stumbled onto it's meaning...

AOTB in this instance, is a DS poster with a penchant for defending a certain type of female zeleb ;-)
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

AOTB in this instance, is a DS poster with a penchant for defending a certain type of female zeleb ;-)

He believes that those of us who inhabit this forum known as "Showbiz" are considerably less intelligent than those on GD, don't really understand long words and are only ever bitchy about the attractive laydeez. If she was a pig ugly munter we would be saying nice things about her.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He believes that those of us who inhabit this forum known as "Showbiz" are considerably less intelligent than those on GD, don't really understand long words and are only ever bitchy about the attractive laydeez. If she was a pig ugly munter we would be saying nice things about her.

Thanks guys. :)

I feel a bit silly now. :blush::blush:
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

I just choked on my Diet Coke* 🙊🙊🙊

*diet because it makes me feel better about being such a fat, ugly, jellus, bitter old hatah
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I just choked on my Diet Coke* 🙊🙊🙊

*diet because it makes me feel better about being such a fat, ugly, jellus, bitter old hatah

Yeah well you only started this thread coz you is like just well jellus. Innit.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's my biggest fan don't you know ;-)
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Yeah well you only started this thread coz you is like just well jellus. Innit.

Innit though. Better call the feds coz I iz well and truly busted blud.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Damn I picked the wrong thread earlier. Got a heads up there was an 'AOTB love in' going on round here and they weren't wrong. Crikey. :D

OK seeing as you've all asked so nicely, and have clearly got me on your minds (again :blush:) I shall indulge you once more.

Not strictly true- AOTB actually has a penchant for occasionally laughing at a small minority of posters who revel in their bitterness and have definitive and rather telling penchant for denigrating certain types of women at any given opportunity. The 'zleb' themself is actually largely irrelevant to me.

If it's any consolation I also laugh at the ''nice guys'' who moan on here that they can't get girlfriends, daft racists and the generally inane. I am nothing if not fair and even with my disdain. :)

Not quite spot on but being kind to you, it's not a million miles off either. Actually not a bad summation all in all and the closest to the truth I'll find round here. Well done you. *pats head*. :)
    He's my biggest fan don't you know ;-)

I sense some confusion here, and not for the first time. ;-)
    :D

Remember that DS t and c's state that you should address the post, not attack the poster.

Thank you artless, I'm sure you'll be rushing to my defence here any second now with all these mean people ganging up on me and clearly being personal and nasty whilst attacking a poor defenceless poster..

Yup, any time now... :D

You guys make me laugh. To my surprise I have found that it is not always in a pitying, 'oh my god look at those lot' kind of way either.

I consider this progress. :)
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really thought she had learned her lesson after almost losing her leg in that nightclub incident. Why can't she just walk away from an argument?
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    This may surprise some but Danielle Lloyd is 'vile'.

And on that bombshell... Good night showbiz. Don't have nightmares, and play nicely now. :)
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She got off very lightly after the debacle on CBB...to my mind she was one of the nastier sidekicks but managed to wiggle out of it..letting Goody and to some extent Jo take the blame.

Agreed

She needs to get her just desserts.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does this [incidentally, average looking], nasty, charmless bitch/tramp still get so many column inches? One inch is an inch too many. Though it is good for the article to show her true colours, even though we all know what they are.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't have any particular feelings towards her one way or another, I'm pretty neutral on her. But I don't know how so many can judge when we have no clue what the argument was about or what was said? Why is it automatically her fault?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    She just seems like a typical gobby scouser to me.