Options

Home And Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) - - -UNCOVERED! (merged)

blade_922blade_922 Posts: 2,308
Forum Member
✭✭✭
HoMe AnD AwAy! The Best soap Around..........

Im loving the soap just now. its at its best just now over the past few years.

The sarah storyline is great and so is the Tasha storyline.
Vinnie is obviously alive. (The Cop tells Leah just before he goes into a coma)

Kane Has Cancer, but keeps it from Kirsty. Flynn knows. He goes off to the city to get an operation....is he successful? he says to kirsty that he is going on a long boat tour with some customers.

Josie isnt what she seens at first. Shes working for someone, probably tasha's father. SHe installs hidden cameras all over the bay. in the boathouse and irene's house.

Alfs long lost wife VIV is the GUV! (in prison and she's dieing)

Jessie and Josie get it on!

1st July onwards

Flynn, Sally swap houses with Beth.

Jesse declares his love for Josie. Josie Rejects him. Irene Knows the Beach house is bugged and gets it sorted.

Ian osbourne tells josie to split up Robbie and Tasha.Josie takes advice from Morag about her situation.

Scott and kit leve summer bay for paris. Kim begs Kit to stay!

Kirsty is Pregnant on Christmas! Kane and Kirsty are happny now! (21st june 2005 in soap time)

Tasha takes DNA tests and it proves 100% she is Ian osbournes daughter. HE gives her verbal abuse and gives her a choice. either leave everything behind including irene and summer bay and come live with him. she has to have no links to her past. She says NO. Tasha is left without a father but is left with people she loves!

THATS ALL FOR NOW FOLKS. I'll FIND OUT MORE INSIDE INFORMATION LATER. AND EDIT MY POST AND ADD IT ON.

Comments

• Options
    ray76709ray76709 Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

thats good...sally back where she belongs.....

will any of the fletcher clan / foster kids return to say "happy house swap?" hehe
  • Options
    Jamesessex69Jamesessex69 Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Home and Away is not a pacth on what it used to be.

I miss the old days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Home and Away is not a pacth on what it used to be.

I miss the old days.

welcome to the 21st century. NOTHING is a patch on what it used to be.

and the scary thing is, it can only get worse, and worse, until mankind dies out from its own stupidity.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    Awww happy for Kirsty and Kane, my fav soap couple :). Congrats to H&A for having at least one happy marriage. EE take note!!!!
  • Options
    Polly_PerkinsPolly_Perkins Posts: 21,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Home and Away is one of the only soaps which has improved. I think its fab.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.wost.org/haaov.ram

(clip requires realplayer)

see also "soap theme tunes" thread...some other cool links there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the episode summaries are available from the Home and Away website if anyone wants to know what is going to happen for the next few months.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ray76709 wrote:

thats good...sally back where she belongs.....

will any of the fletcher clan / foster kids return to say "happy house swap?" hehe

They all (beths family's kids) fight for the front room in there new house. Robbie says to his mum that he is going to be leaving to stay with kim in a flat to try and get her to give him the room. she find out that what hes up to and plays along with it and insists on him leaving.....and hes stuck for words....(obviously he satys but gets another room! lol

what are the hunters like!

i have to say Home and Away is probably the best soap on british t.v just now. the storylines and ratings are always at a high! the acting is great and the upcoming storyines are amazing as well!
  • Options
    DippitDippit Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jayden wrote:
    Awww happy for Kirsty and Kane, my fav soap couple :). Congrats to H&A for having at least one happy marriage. EE take note!!!!

Actually I believe they are not happy anymore...Kane was framed for a crime he did not commit or something like that and this leads to Kirsty and Kane fleeing the Bay!

Robbie treads on a needle

And there is a crazy stalker in town...no not Sarah...another one.

Oh and Alf learns he has another son by the Guv (who was not his wife but rather ex fiancee)...but then learns that the son has been killed by his own son...but then it turns out that Alf's son was not killed by his own son Dalby as he had a fatal heart attack instead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeh Kirsty and Kane goon the run. Kane was accused of something like armed robbery and he didnt have an alibi.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here We Go............crazy Sarah's Gonna Strike Again!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lisa23Lisa23 Posts: 10,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blade_922 wrote:
    Here We Go............crazy Sarah's Gonna Strike Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does she shoot him tonight????

Thanks for the spoilers by the way, read some a while back. Seems loads regulars have left in oz.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Who get's shot?
    I heard somewhere that Noah does.... is that true?

Siobhan x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pink Angel wrote:
    Who get's shot?
    I heard somewhere that Noah does.... is that true?

Siobhan x

You have just answered your own question ;)
  • Options
    Uncle FesterUncle Fester Posts: 15,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go to their website and read Sallys diaries and you can see what is happening for the next few months
  • Options
    homer911homer911 Posts: 5,198
    Forum Member
    Sallys diaries has stopped at 2004 for some reason so there are no moe up to date ones.
  • Options
    LemonadeLemonade Posts: 4,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well lets hope, with those storylines, Home and Away can pick up it's paces...:).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im sure the new storylines will be great! especially with josie(angies cousin here now).
  • Options
    Me Me MeMe Me Me Posts: 1,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When does Kit return? I can't even remember her leaving!
    I think the Josie story will be great, although a bit of a strnge pairing with Jesse. Also why does Kit get together with Kim, he's a freak! :D:D:D :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeh. kim falls for kit and vice versa( they fall for each other)

kits in the city at the moment staying with jade. She will be back soon. probably to see her family after all thats happened. Coz she had a huge crush on Noah, and now when noah gets shot she comes back for the funeral.

duz that answer your question?
  • Options
    teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's back as soon as next week.

Anyone else not looking forward to Hayley and Scott?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hayley and scott? i think i read somewhere that they kiss and etc. is that rite?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blade_922 wrote:
    hayley and scott? i think i read somewhere that they kiss and etc. is that rite?

Isn't it after a plane crash or something.
  • Options
    teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, Kim and Hayley kiss after a plane crash. There is a big love triangle between Kim/Scott/Hayley and in the end Scott and Hayley get together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i take it dani just leaves Scott? what happens to her?
This discussion has been closed.