Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Amusing that people who claim to dislike him keep him relevant on this forum :D

Have you got an opinion on the topic or is it just your fellow posters?:confused:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Relevant? This chump hasn't been relevant since Mysterious Girl topped the charts.. & even then he was a tragic joke.

If we're gauging relevance on appearance on this forum, then the Chawners and Princess Beatrice must be pretty darned relevant too.

Just a shame (and in no way amusing) that his defenders can't even think of any positives and resort to silly, passive aggressive and O/T jibes.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Glad to be of amusement MRS W:D

And as another FM said, I don't claim to dislike him, I really really do dislike him. As for commenting about him, I imagine along with a lot of FMs who comment about any z lister, it's not out of admiration, it's purely (for me anyway) done as a source of amusement & to read/comment on the next load of BS they come away with.
    Liz G-S wrote: »

Yes but that is a picture taken from their website, they're hardly going to post a picture of a few shriveled up golden delicious & some old brown bananas, are they.
    I can only judge on my local Iceland but if their fresh food section is anything to go by, I'd stick to tinned.
    Primarily, Iceland is a frozen food shop & I have never heard anyone except PA (who I don't believe) say they're off to Iceland for their fruit & veg.
    But that's not the point I was making, when he was asked if he shopped there, I'd presume most people would take that question as buying frozen food but rather than say if he does or doesn't, he recommends their fresh food.:confused:
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Yes but that is a picture taken from their website, they're hardly going to post a picture of a few shriveled up golden delicious & some old brown bananas, are they.

An oddly apt description of what he looks like in a lot of photos. ;-)
    But that's not the point I was making, when he was asked if he shopped there, I'd presume most people would take that question as buying frozen food but rather than say if he does or doesn't, he recommends their fresh food.:confused:

Come on. It's PR. He was selling Iceland.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Abomination that is Andre has a face I would never tire of slapping.:blush:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Relevant? This chump hasn't been relevant since Mysterious Girl topped the charts.. & even then he was a tragic joke.

If we're gauging relevance on appearance on this forum, then the Chawners and Princess Beatrice must be pretty darned relevant too.

Just a shame (and in no way amusing) that his defenders can't even think of any positives and resort to silly, passive aggressive and O/T jibes.
    Not even the £7k he raised for his found... fund all by his own self?
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rumour is that Tangoman is about to sign up for Strictly.

If you thought it was a cheesey insincere-fest when Mark Wright was on it, make way for the master of insincerity and cheesiness so strong it will make your toes curl. :o

More in this article where he's also pushing his new perfume (Fe) Breeze :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3093840/Peter-Andre-set-appear-series-Strictly-Come-Dancing.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

If you thought it was a cheesey insincere-fest when Mark Wright was on it, make way for the master of insincerity and cheesiness so strong it will make your toes curl.^_^

Please please please no.:cry::cry:

I like SCD. Don't think The Abomination has the necessary work ethic although he would undoubtedly jump at the chance. :(
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Read that today in The Sun, that BBC want him in that dancing show cos he said no 4 times cos of tight pants. And BBC spokesman refused to say who will be featured.

Is that most BS news?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

If you thought it was a cheesey insincere-fest when Mark Wright was on it, make way for the master of insincerity and cheesiness so strong it will make your toes curl. :o

More in this article where he's also pushing his new perfume (Fe) Breeze :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3093840/Peter-Andre-set-appear-series-Strictly-Come-Dancing.html

I believe he will do it this year for a few reasons.

A - He's not really got much else on has he?
    B - The ex wife has said that she wants to do it this year and he'd do it to spite her
    C - An excuse to postpone the wedding and a new baby

The sad thing is, a lot of the viewers will fall for the cheesiness, fake sincerity and puppy dog eyes and the tw*t will end up winning >:(
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

B - The ex wife has said that she wants to do it this year and he'd do it to spite her

The sad thing is, a lot of the viewers will fall for the cheesiness, fake sincerity and puppy dog eyes and the tw*t will end up winning >:(

^^^ this.

I love strictly and really hope he does do it. I enjoyed his RTV show immensely and hope to get the same amount of laughs (and cringe) from watching him on strictly as I did on that show! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    ^^^ this.

I love strictly and really hope he does do it. I enjoyed his RTV show immensely and hope to get the same amount of laughs (and cringe) from watching him on strictly as I did on that show! :D

We can have a good drinking game if/when he does do the show.

Mentioning the kids - 1 drink
    Making his family in Cyprus proud and showing his mum sobbing - 2 drinks
    Shots of Emily in her doctors coat and stethoscope - 3 drinks
    Want to be known as more than a singer - 4 drinks
    The kids running in to *surprise* him during rehearsals - Just neck the whole freaking bottle. You'll need to vomit anyway
    Forum Member
    I think CAN wouldn't let PA on BBC show as they want full control of editing - remember Kerry & C4?

Plus do you see any CAN clients on BBC RTV shows??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The kids running in to *surprise* him during rehearsals - Just neck the whole freaking bottle. You'll need to vomit anyway

:D

I'll be due a stint in the Betty Ford clinic by the time SCD 2015 finishes in December!

And maybe there'll be footage of him and 'Ems' heading to rehearsals etc in a helicopter!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Brill :D:D
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

I'll be due a stint in the Betty Ford clinic by the time SCD 2015 finishes in December!

And maybe there'll be footage of him and 'Ems' heading to rehearsals etc in a helicopter!

Ah yes with the obligatory shots of him looking pale and travel sick, having never heard of travel sickness tablets despite living with a fully qualified doctor.
    Forum Member

^ But he's said he's working on his own top secret prime-time show!! :confused:

Unless it's going to be renamed 'Peter Andre's Strictly Come Dancing'?
    Forum Member
    Strictly is one of my fave progs, I look forward to it each year so if the rumours are true & PA is in the line up it, I'll just enjoy the humour he'll brings & pray to God, he gets to do a Paso Doble! :blush::D:D

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Lifeandhealth/Pix/pictures/2013/11/22/1385131799426/Susanna-and-Kevin-dance-t-010.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strictly is one of my fave progs, I look forward to it each year so if the rumours are true & PA is in the line up it, I'll just enjoy the humour he'll brings & pray to God, he gets to do a Paso Doble! :blush::D:D

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Lifeandhealth/Pix/pictures/2013/11/22/1385131799426/Susanna-and-Kevin-dance-t-010.jpg

Now I really am looking forward to SCD 2015 :D
    Forum Member
    Now I really am looking forward to SCD 2015 :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrdEMERq8MA
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amusing tweet just now durig the ad break on BGT from the Mirror Showbiz editor......

'Is this the only way Peter Andre could get a primetime show on ITV1? Buying all the 3mins of advert time...'
    Forum Member
    hunniebun wrote: »
    Amusing tweet just now durig the ad break on BGT from the Mirror Showbiz editor......

'Is this the only way Peter Andre could get a primetime show on ITV1? Buying all the 3mins of advert time...'

He even tweeted about it himself...............so embarrassing! :blush::blush:

Peter Andre @MrPeterAndre · 4h 4 hours ago

Keep a look out tonight around 8:15pm during #BGT you may get a little surprise... #PowerofFrozen

The power of frozen?!:confused:
    Forum Member
    The power of Frozen? Now he try jump the Frozen bandwagon! So anyone see it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    The power of Frozen? Now he try jump the Frozen bandwagon! So anyone see it?

No because I used the #powerofskyplus ;-)
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Read that today in The Sun, that BBC want him in that dancing show cos he said no 4 times cos of tight pants. And BBC spokesman refused to say who will be featured.

Is that most BS news?

Maybe he's bravely overcome his fear of lycra and wants the world to share in his newfound acceptance and appreciation of his short little legs encased in shimmery spandex?
This discussion has been closed.