How many Doctor Who episodes of this generation can you name?

2»

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TMLS313 wrote: »
    Yes, but I am a proud geek and episode titles have always been something I've remembered. ;) Went into it thinking "this'll be easy" so really taken by surprise (and no boxset checking for me - I've got the 1-4 boxset so would have taken too long to mess about with them all!). I missed a couple of bleeding obvious ones, too.

In my defence, I'm not Nu-Who's greatest fan. Now, if it had been the episodes of THE Colin Baker...

No worries. I'd even have trouble with the order in which the Colin Baker ones went as I've only got Trial, Timelash and Vengence on Varos on DVD. I'd get the Twin Dilemma, then would it be Attack of the Cybermen? Vengeance? The "something" of the Rani, Timelash, the Two Doctors and Revelation of the Daleks? Then Trial?
  • TMLS313TMLS313 Posts: 3,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd go Caves of Androzani Ep 4 - Twin Dilemma (x4) - Attack of the Cybermen (x2) - Vengeance on Varos (x2) - Mark of the Rani (x2) - Two Doctors (x3) - Timelash (x2) - Revelation (x2) - Trial (Mysterious Planet x4, Vervoids x4, Mindwarp x4, Ultimate Foe x2) x14. Think that's it.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TMLS313 wrote: »
    I'd got Caves of Androzani Ep 4 - Twin Dilemma (x4) - Attack of the Cybermen (x2) - Vengeance on Varos (x2) - Mark of the Rani (x2) - Two Doctors (x3) - Timelash (x2) - Revelation (x2) - Trial (Mysterious Planet x4, Vervoids x4, Mindwarp x4, Ultimate Foe x2) x14. Think that's it.

*applause* Mark of the Rani! That was it. I was thinking Mask of the Rani...
  • TMLS313TMLS313 Posts: 3,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was trying not to think of it at all, if you know what I mean ;)

Anyway, back to the Nu-Who quiz. Well done those at the start that got them all :)
  • amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    Sorry wrote: »
    Do you get disappointed when you don't remember all of the trains that run from Kings Cross to Edinburgh too?

Sorry guys, but this isn't a geek-fest. Some of us can be Dr Who fans, without knowing the name of every single episode.

And this is a Doctor Who forum full of geeks! What's your point?

I'd be interested to know if there's a similar forum for fans of the Kings Cross-Edinburgh train run...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    31/60 whichis better than I expected. I can do all the original series but the modern ones a lot blend into each other
  • bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    48, really thought I'd have got more