Has Justin Bieber lost the plot/loosing the plot?

2»

Comments

• DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    some poeple literally make me feel sick.

How can anyone be so nasty to somebody they dont even know. Calling him names ect.
    You may think his music is crap, its just your choice, not your taste then thats fine why whine about it just dont listen to it. To call someone names that none of us know is disgusting. Im sorry but it is, hes a kid for godsake.

How has he lost the plot? He was 40 minutes late, clearly had a reason, and what else has he done thats so called sending him loopy? Nothing. Hes a young lad enjoying his success, like i always say, if you dont like the music, dont listen to it, have your opinion and get on with your life, but to deliberately come to forums like these, and even the site for exagerating everything as do the papers, namecall, slate and whine about somebody that has no effect on your life whatsoever is pathetic. rant over

he was just under an hour late ;) not 40mins.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what else has he done thats so called sending him loopy? Nothing.

well going shopping sporting a gas mask or being spotted playing basketball wearing a gold face mask isn't exactly the norm, now is it?:o
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even he was due on stage at 9.30 (like he says), that still seems very late doesn't it? Considering how young most of his fans are. When I saw Girls Aloud the other night they started at 8.30, so I'd have imagined Justin would start the same time or earlier.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ever since he got that damn haircut he's changed!!!
    I blame his barber :)

(Joke)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kryskrys wrote: »
    Even he was due on stage at 9.30 (like he says), that still seems very late doesn't it? Considering how young most of his fans are. When I saw Girls Aloud the other night they started at 8.30, so I'd have imagined Justin would start the same time or earlier.

Yes, it's more normal for gigs with a younger fanbase to start at 8pm - 8.30pm.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    gold2040 wrote: »
    At least Justin will have his 100 million dollars to fall back on if things do go tits up

It all depends on the sort of hangers on he's got. Mike Tyson (not a music star but someone who also became very famous at a young age) earned way more than 100 million dollars during his career and lost it all (plus more besides).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The recent pics of him make him look like a solo Jedward.

Skinny white kids just can't do that R&B/rapper look.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    The recent pics of him make him look like a solo Jedward.

Skinny white kids just can't do that R&B/rapper look.

Agree - he looks like a Jedward reject.
  • Chief_WahooChief_Wahoo Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could you please edit the thread title to LOSING the plot? Thank you.

It's not particularly surprising that he's experiencing life and attitude changes,that generally happens to teenagers.And when it's not possible to have a normal teenage life,it's hard to stay on an even keel.

Within two years,he will be on endless celebrity shows but he will not be involved in any meaningful part of the music business.
  • Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though a 19 year-old should be responsible for their own actions, I still think a large part of the blame falls on the team around him. He was about 13 when he was signed and 13 year-olds need boundaries - not millions of dollars and a free reign to do whatever they want.

A lot of people have commented on the fact that he seems a bit thick. Again, if a normal kid was struggling at school they would get help with it, but Justin was probably told that it wouldn't matter as he would be rich and famous forever.

None of the people around him will probably ever question him properly in case he removes them from his payroll. They're nothing but lapdogs.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is defo out of control right now. Another Lindsay Lohan waiting to happen. His mother, but most of all his label, need to sort him out and reign him in.
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wore gas mask again... what is his problem? Does he really think he looks cool with it?

I think he is an attention seeker - of course that the media will have a field day when he pulls things like that and I'm sure he knows that. But once the negative comments start, he starts dissing on them.

Of course, every celebrity does that - they are fine with giving the photos of their wedding or their kids to the media for money, but once they are captured being high, drunk or at some other embarrassing act then its all of a sudden: please respect my privacy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Yeah, wearing the gas mask again.

His Tweet: 'but im a good person. i know that. u cant tell me different. we know the truth. as long as my family, friends, and fans r with me u can say whatever. we are all equal in God's eyes & we have a responsibility to eachother.'

How many typos can you get into one Tweet?
    He does know how to use capital letters and apostrophes because he says 'God's'.
    Sounds like the ramblings of a nutter to me.
    Definitely losing (or loosing?) the plot!