Why all the hatred for Karly? Is it from jealous female fans?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as I can sit in the middle. :)

We're in for a long wait I reckon.

Wooh!! :):):)

Best offer I've had all hour!! :D
    I was thinking exactly the same thing. She's an attractive girl and the women are out to get her for being attractive.

I have my pitchfork and torch at the ready!! :rolleyes:
  • PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they're out to get her because she's attractive....why aren't they out to get Noirin, who, by nearly everyones standards, is much more attractive than Karly?
    And again, if education/backround in life is the reason Sree was evicted, then why hasn't Freddie been voted out? He has received a much better education than Sree, and has a much more priveleged backround apparantly.

Your argument doesn;t really make much sense, does it?

It's one of lifes great mysteries.

How ANYONE can class Karly as an attractive girl???????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    frecklepot wrote: »
    I hope that's sarcasm. If not, your brain must work differently to mine. :o

Defo sarcasm, or perhaps madness?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Picklebum wrote: »
    It's one of lifes great mysteries.

How ANYONE can class Karly as an attractive girl???????

It's her back side isan't it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is pretty in a convential, lads mag sort of way.
    Noirin is by far the classis beauty.
    Women aren't usually jealous of looks, they usually don't like things about a person, and may use their looks to slate them.
    Karly may look nice , but unfortunately when she shows her personality, it shows in her face.
    It becomes really ugly. She is a very shallow person imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    hmm .... not at all jealous of karly (lets face it why would i?), she is sour faced and walks around like freddie, and others are a bad smell under her nose, and is bitchy.
    im sck to death of people (manly men) accusing us girls of not lkng other women cause we are jealous, well lets turn that round shall we...men want the so called good looking grls to stay because they look good and they are shallow to just think about looks because surley you can see how ugly karly bitchyness makes her??
  • Goo Goo CrunchyGoo Goo Crunchy Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they're out to get her because she's attractive....why aren't they out to get Noirin, who, by nearly everyones standards, is much more attractive than Karly?

And again, if education/backround in life is the reason Sree was evicted, then why hasn't Freddie been voted out? He has received a much better education than Sree, and has a much more priveleged backround apparantly.

Your argument doesn;t really make much sense, does it?

I think you'll find if you re-read what I wrote, I have answered your queries already so it makes complete sense.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching the HL shows and can't see why she is favourite to go this week. I would have thought it would be Noirin. Is it jealous female fans? The good looking chicks always tend to go first because of this reason.

I can assure you I am in no way jealous of a chain smoking, back stabbing wannabee.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone on here seems to think Noirin is the prettiest. IMO she is the ugliest. She has a funny nose and f'ed up teeth.

Noirin is borin'
  • Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    We should start a campaign to have it put in the rules that any bloke suggesting that ' the pretty ones always get voted out by jealous women' should be banned from the forum for life automatically.

It's so old.:yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Noirin is far more attractive and I can assure you in no way would I be jealous of Karly, she could be attractive if she had a personality change, and as for your name...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Noirin is far more attractive and I can assure you in no way would I be jealous of Karly, she could be attractive if she had a personality change, and as for your name...

My name?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Karly is an ugly smelly smoker, with an unintelligible accent (and I am a Scot!).
    Why any lass would be jealous of her I dont know.:confused:
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah. I think there's only one good looking woman in there and it's Noirin. Marcus is prettier than Karly. She's got back fat and that dye job is awful (she looked loads better in that clip of auditions they showed when she had dark hair - simply disnae suit blonde).

I ain't jealous cos when I was her age I had a better figure than that and didn't have the scary personality disorder thing going on. But then I think thick people with small vocabularies are unattractive by default and she's that, too.;)

She's not conventionally attractive - hooked nose and shifty eyes.:D But the tramp stamps and cheap dye job just make her look nutty and slutty - like Stacey Slater since she went blonde.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    emptybox wrote: »
    It is all to do with her close association with Lisa.

Before she made friends with Lisa she was liked. People said that they found the things she said funny, even if they were expressing annoyance with Freddie.

As soon as she and Lisa became smoking buddies that all changed, and people suddenly decided that Karly was "evil".

It doesn't seem to occur to people that she is exactly the same girl that they liked at the start. :rolleyes:

whilst hangig around with Lisa she has not shown herself to be fun , she is just palin miserable , spiteful and has shown a nasty streak
  • rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate all this 'are women jealous' stuff that comes out every year! Both Karly and Noirin are very pretty girls. I have both disliked and liked them at times in the house - I think it is more likely Karly will go simply because of her association with Lisa and the whole gang thing -although I do think she will be taking the brunt for Lisa as Lisa is not up.

And I don't vote and I am not jealous - sigh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    Fair enough Karly could be attractive , if she didn't have died dead womwns hair attatched to her head and a tonof makeup permanantly applied to her eyes and lashes

But her personality has not shown an attractiveness and from the pint of view of jealousy I would rather be a a frog than be karly
  • klaeresourceklaeresource Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In her promo film Karly looked much better with dark hair.

But she's still hot as hell and I would do her anyday.

However I don't really like her as a person .

She is boring and Halfwit is right that she has simply fallen into the Lisa trap .

As with last year - its the "cool" group that will lose out.

So I hope Karly goes as I prefer Noirin.

Its between those two at the moment
  • mumof4mumof4 Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why are people saying karly is ugly that sux, i have a down syndrome cousin does that mean my cousin is ugly too, it seems that you can not get any where in this world unless you look like a prom queen.

I dont like people being called ugly and i bet the only reason karly gets called it is prolly cause she is better looking then half of the females on the fm me included
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
    Forum Member
    the old "jellus cos she's gawjus" thread.

nah. it's because she's dull and predictable, and in the same way as rain that falls every day for weeks, she just wears you down with the same grim reaction to everything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know whats funny about threads like this you can tell clear as day that its the OP and people who agree with them that are the ones who judge by looks and not on personalty. IMO.

As they cant see behond the looks to what they person is really like.
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    I've been watching the HL shows and can't see why she is favourite to go this week. I would have thought it would be Noirin. Is it jealous female fans? The good looking chicks always tend to go first because of this reason.

Most female with any sense would shrink from being jealous of a bottle blonde with much too much eye make up on. The overall effect is positively scary, especially when she looks so sulky all the time:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    She's a sour faced miserable bitch.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    You know whats funny about threads like this you can tell clear as day that its the OP and people who agree with them that are the ones who judge by looks and not on personalty. IMO.

As they cant see behond the looks to what they person is really like.

That is so apt, so true, there are some people who just will never, ever get it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    Most female with any sense would shrink from being jealous of a bottle blonde with much too much eye make up on. The overall effect is positively scary, especially when she looks so sulky all the time:eek:

To right my hair is a naturally blonde, but I dye mine dark because many have made the look, look cheap and tacky with there cheap extentions and cheap dye jobs.