Options

"Get the twins out"?! F*ck off!!

Comments

• Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The HMs even said not to listen to the crowd.

I think 2 massive instances in BB12 where it went wrong was...

1. Aden being evicted over Anton
    2. Aaron winning
    :D
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    KillerJoe wrote: »
    The twins are the most entertaining in there.. if they go we'll be stuck with Denise and Michaels dramas.. :yawn::sleep:

Well I hope you voted for them. I did:)
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Jordannn! wrote: »
    The crowd is full of fat teenage girls so it's no suprise. It makes it better knowing they'll be pissed off when the twins stay

Your post made me p*ss my sides, but your so right!! Keep the twins in !!! :D

Nicola out tonight the nasty jealous bitter b*tch!!
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Jealous chavs in the main who would never be let within 5 miles of the Playboy mansion :D

They won't be let within 5 miles of Romeo either but they still love him :(
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are funny when they "bitch" though.. the twins may have inflated egos but atleast they're upfront with it rather than trying to conceal they're bitchy sides to please the other housemates to avoid nominations.

So why do the twins get called funny when they bitch but then when Nicola has been honest and up front she is called all names and is not funny at all? The twins have been much more sly and bitchy than Nicola but people have condoned it and thinks its funny. The hypocrisy and double standards are astounding! Sorry but I could have really liked the twins had they not been so sly because they could have been such fun. I will be sorry to see them go but there is a side to them that I really do not like!
  • Options
    DeolDeol Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jordannn! wrote: »
    The crowd is full of fat teenage girls so it's no suprise. It makes it better knowing they'll be pissed off when the twins stay

The crowd are a bunch of losers. I mean who spends Friday night in the cold wet weather waiting for someone they don't like leaving a house?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The twins are the most entertaining in there.. if they go we'll be stuck with Denise and Michaels dramas.. :yawn::sleep:

Would love to see Michael go next but I dont think its going to happen! Or even Natalie would be good!
  • Options
    Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the crowd are on fine form tonight!!!
    treating the man who practically sexual harassed poor georgia like a hero. and booing the prettiest housemates. some things never change
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know right. Why is natalie being cheered when she is the biggest two faced person in there? I mean wtf? same with gareth... they dont do anything.
    Atleast the twins are playing the game and admit they have good confidence. So what if they are playing the game? The likes of Kirk and Natalie were also playing but wanted to be made out as some saint.
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Presumably as Kirk got many cheers the same people will be booing the twins.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monster101 wrote: »
    treating the man who practically sexual harassed poor georgia like a hero. and booing the prettiest housemates. some things never change

I agree. Some serious jealousy from the crowd these days as they're mostly made of females.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monster101 wrote: »

I know right. And what was georgia meant to do? He came onto her the second night.. when girls do that they are called slappers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RoseMaybud wrote: »
    But smart, slick bitching is much better than thick bitching.:D

Well, in my book bitching is bitching, no excuses, its all the same! Smart, slick, thick. If you condone one sort you have to condone all of them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. Some serious jealousy from the crowd these days as they're mostly made of females.

Well i was a fan of georgia and im a fan of the twins and im an 18 year old girl. But i agree the majority of females dont like the twins. I think they are quite refreshing... no one ever likes pretty girls who have a brain.
  • Options
    SanahSanah Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    GET THE TWINS OUT!1 GET THE TWINS OUT!

Huge ego's are such a turn off!
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    So why do the twins get called funny when they bitch but then when Nicola has been honest and up front she is called all names and is not funny at all? The twins have been much more sly and bitchy than Nicola but

What has Nicola said that anyone could ever call "funny"? :confused: It would only be hypocritical if her bitching wasn't so miserable
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, in my book bitching is bitching, no excuses, its all the same! Smart, slick, thick. If you condone one sort you have to condone all of them!

Not really. What the twins have said is what we're all thinking. What Nicola/Natalie/Denise has said is all to get them further in the game and make the other HMs look as bad as they can get.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babydoll.. wrote: »
    Well i was a fan of georgia and im a fan of the twins and im an 18 year old girl. But i agree the majority of females dont like the twins. I think they are quite refreshing... no one ever likes pretty girls who have a brain.

I didn't mean to cause offence. I get some girls are actually intelligent enough to understand looks aren't everything but such a large percentage of BB viewers are females who feel threatened by other girls who are physically attractive so they can't win either way. :)
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sanah wrote: »
    GET THE TWINS OUT!1 GET THE TWINS OUT!

Huge ego's are such a turn off!

Do you know what else is a turn off? Watching a bunch of bores, which is what we are in for, if they leave.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they stay!

I like their attitude and don't find them nasty or bitchy at all to be honest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I agree they have been interesting to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babydoll.. wrote: »
    I know right. Why is natalie being cheered when she is the biggest two faced person in there? I mean wtf? same with gareth... they dont do anything.
    Atleast the twins are playing the game and admit they have good confidence. So what if they are playing the game? The likes of Kirk and Natalie were also playing but wanted to be made out as some saint.

Natalie might be two faced but Gareth is a really nice bloke and great fun!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really. What the twins have said is what we're all thinking. What Nicola/Natalie/Denise has said is all to get them further in the game and make the other HMs look as bad as they can get.

Natalie said some harsh things about Andrew in those first few days and few things about other people but I dont think that neither Nicola or Denise have been anywhere near as nasty as the twins about other people. The twins have been better since Georgia went but they seemed mored jealous of Nicola than she has ever been of them. Especially one of the twins! I think that one of the twins in nicer than the other too! The twins have talked a lot about the others in the bedroom and laughed about them behind their backs. On the whole the others have been quite nice about the twins!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has Nicola said that anyone could ever call "funny"? :confused: It would only be hypocritical if her bitching wasn't so miserable

So what has Nicola actually bitched about then? I have often seen her being very supportive to others, especially the twins!
  • Options
    Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The people who were chanting should be rounded up after the the show and hanged.