Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor old washed-up Sharon. No means of getting attention anymore so she's gone the bitter and twisted 'I'll say something controversial, that'll get me back in the headlines' route.

Sad old bag.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »

A nice, dignified response from Dannii. I'm glad she hasn't felt the need to drop to the vile Mrs O's level and start slagging her off.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    A nice, dignified response from Dannii. I'm glad she hasn't felt the need to drop to the vile Mrs O's level and start slagging her off.

Absolutely.

Very dignified.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done for acting your age Dannii and not lowering youreself to Sharon's level.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I'm soo bored of this..
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Osborne twittered that the things said by Sharon were made up!
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    I'm soo bored of this..

Why take part in the thread then? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Nicely done Dannii! :D
    She managed to make Sharon look like an arse without lowering herself to Sharon's level.

Although, next time ( and there will be a next time :yawn: ), i think Dannii should just completly ignore the sad, nasty woman who obviously just craves the attention and likes to make people feel like shite. :(
  • SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly please just be quiet, your mum said it, just like SuBo was taken out of context too eh ;)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    Kelly Osborne twittered that the things said by Sharon were made up!

So why hasn't Sharon said anything? You normally can't shut her up!:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicely done Dannii! :D
    She managed to make Sharon look like an arse without lowering herself to Sharon's level.

Although, next time ( and there will be a next time :yawn: ), i think Dannii should just completly ignore the sad, nasty woman who obviously just craves the attention and likes to make people feel like shite. :(

Quite.

I like the way Dannii's partner, Chris, has spoken up for her too. He's right - Sharon has no class at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Why take part in the thread then? :confused:

I apologize :cry:
  • noodkleopatranoodkleopatra Posts: 12,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my god - its amazing how you guys take this as frigging gospel. It's some bloody journo stirring the shit. He'd say one thing to Sharon, Sharon responds. Dannii responds. And it builds, cos it sells papers.

You all sound like you'd buy Dannii's farts if they were bottled. It's tabloid shit stirring, and you'd be blind not to see it a mile off!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Oh my god - its amazing how you guys take this as frigging gospel. It's some bloody journo stirring the shit. He'd say one thing to Sharon, Sharon responds. Dannii responds. And it builds, cos it sells papers.

You all sound like you'd buy Dannii's farts if they were bottled. It's tabloid shit stirring, and you'd be blind not to see it a mile off!

LOL!! I think most of them would. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If Sharon hadn't said anything..... let's say "uncomplimentary" ;) about Dannii in the first place, none of this would have happened since Dannii isn't in the business of bad-mouthing others.

You can say what you like; Sharon was in the wrong and has been all along.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But the pregnant Aussie has bitten back, announcing last night on her Twitter page: "It is very sad her anger has now spread to talented hopefuls that enter TV talent competitions!"

Dannii posted it on twitter.
    I doubt a journo is writing on her twitter page.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Sharon hadn't said anything..... let's say "uncomplimentary" ;) about Dannii in the first place, none of this would have happened since Dannii isn't in the business of bad-mouthing others.

You can say what you like; Sharon was in the wrong and has been all along.

Exactly. I'm pretty certain most of us had forgotten about the whole thing until Sharon dragged it up all over again. I know I did, I had to think back for a moment and wonder why Sharon was talking about Dannii in such a way.

But I agree with the person who said when it happens next time that Dannii should ignore it. She's way classier and nicer and prettier than Sharon and doesn't need to resort to replying back to the vile creature that Sharon is,
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well of course it's tabloid shit-stirring! But so not the point.

Sharon said what she said about danni for all to witness so if it's biting her in the arse now, she needs to be able to suck it up, tabloid shit-stirring or no tabloid shit-stirring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well come on, she's responding to something said. A journo stirred by saying "Sharon, what do you think about Dannii's baby?"... Sharon may or may not have said anything. But Dannii's read it, so she's responded...

Oldest trick in the book! If Sharon hates Dannii, fine. If I was a celeb, I think I'd dedicate my life to telling the world how much of a shit heap Jodie Marsh is!

I like Dannii, and I love her music... But come on guys, you are the prime target for tabloid dick heads, you suck it up like gullible suckers! It's got shit-stirring written all over it... Just like the Jessie Wallace "Petition" story...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and how many Journo's got sexually aroused that Dannii responded by Twitter to the claims? Yep, that's another ten inches of a page filled...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Well come on, she's responding to something said. A journo stirred by saying "Sharon, what do you think about Dannii's baby?"... Sharon may or may not have said anything. But Dannii's read it, so she's responded...

Oldest trick in the book! If Sharon hates Dannii, fine. If I was a celeb, I think I'd dedicate my life to telling the world how much of a shit heap Jodie Marsh is!

I like Dannii, and I love her music... But come on guys, you are the prime target for tabloid dick heads, you suck it up like gullible suckers! It's got shit-stirring written all over it... Just like the Jessie Wallace "Petition" story...

The most worrying thing about this post is that you're in Australia and you've heard of Jodie Marsh.

Please tell me you are English and not Australian.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    ...and how many Journo's got sexually aroused that Dannii responded by Twitter to the claims? Yep, that's another ten inches of a page filled...

Do you have to be quite so disgustingly graphic?!!!! :p
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I get what you are saying now.
    They are very clever people. They probably would have planned it. Sharon O was always going to give them the dirt they needed by asking her about Dannii..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    The most worrying thing about this post is that you're in Australia and you've heard of Jodie Marsh.

Please tell me you are English and not Australian.

Haha, yeah I'm English, no one knows Jodie over here, and I think it's my duty as an Australian citizen to make sure she never makes it over here... Cyanide at the ready.

As for graphic, well, I'm one step classier than Jodie, and so I feel confident.