Options

Does anyone else think the twins are average looking?

InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
Forum Member
I think they rely on them being twins, other than the fact there is two of them they're very average imo. Does anyone agree?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, but I think they pile on way too much make-up. When they have nothing on, like Kristina during the fake fight, they look stunning.
  • Options
    Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like with a lot of women, it depends what style there hair is if you know what i mean. Anyway i think they are cute.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well not really i think they are really pretty. They look best with no makeup on and their hair back.
    People are so petty these days, im not going to call them average seeing as i'm a 1 and they are probs a 9.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karissa's OK.
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're seriously hot.
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    They are not particularly magnificently beautiful, but most Playmates aren't really exceptional beauties. It is more that particular image than natural beauty that is desired for a career in Playboy. The only Playmate I can really think of who would qualify as a truly beautiful woman would be Anna Nicole, before she hit the slopes.
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they're stunning, I would say above average though.

I like them most of the time, but their ability to make anything negative said by other women as jealousy really p1sses me off. I feel like shouting at the screen "get over yourselves!" :D
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Average?
    Hell no.

None of my neighbours look like the twins and when I stand in the queue at Morrisons I dont see a group of shoppers looking as pretty as they do.

Average is Nicola,Denise,Natalie ..Georgia and the twins are way above average.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »
    Average?
    Hell no.

None of my neighbours look like the twins and when I stand in the queue at Morrisons I dont see a group of shoppers looking as pretty as they do.

Psst.............have a look at the link I posted then eat your words.;)
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking as Mrs Average I can only say

.... I wish
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Average?
    Hell no.

I think Nicola is above average, Denise and Natalie below. Georgia and Natasha were well above average, the twins above but not by so much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see the appeal myself but.......
  • Options
    samsung29samsung29 Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I don't think they are average at all. I think they are both darlings.
    Seen some of their playboy photos and they are well fit.
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lol they look like arrest photos. ;)
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't say much above average to be honest - they're pretty, but they also have something to say, they're feisty.

That makes them way more attractive than Georgia for instance, who is also pretty but brain dead. I imagine that men would like being in the company of K & K because they can converse and be sexy at the same time!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samsung29 wrote: »
    I don't think they are average at all. I think they are both darlings.
    Seen some of their playboy photos and they are well fit.

Have you seen this though?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.301463!/img/httpImage/image.jpg
  • Options
    goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    Average?
    Hell no.

Spot on.

In a line up of their peers they may be "average" but against normal women they're off the scale.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    I think Nicola is above average, Denise and Natalie below. Georgia and Natasha were well above average, the twins above but not by so much.
    really?
    Denise looks like your average person to me,Natalie yeah maybe Natalie is below.
    I used to think Nicola was above average till I watched her in this show without her makeup..very average imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member

All that shows, imo, is that they really are quite attractive behind all the make-up/peroxide :confused:
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are definitely in the top 2 sets of female twins in UK BIg Brother history.

But no higher.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Psst.............have a look at the link I posted then eat your words.;)
    Im quite sure I could find a really bad picture of anyone people regard as beautiful..brad pitt,leonardo,angelina,..we can all look bad in photos especially if for example we are run down,ill,or going through a bad time.
    As someone said they look like mug shots and nobody looks good in a mug shot,they are worse than passport photos lol :D

Those pics look photoshopped as well to be honest
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a straight bloke I can say they are definitely fanciable.
  • Options
    Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member

Baring in mind it's a mug shot, they have no make up on, they'd just been arrested after one of them was attacked and the other smashed a bottle over a guys head I think they look pretty good!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rei wrote: »
    All that shows, imo, is that they really are quite attractive behind all the make-up/peroxide :confused:

OK. I have no problem with your opinion and hope you'll respect mine.

I think they are well below average in the stakes of attraction.