Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Afternoon all, just got back ,and I am puzzled , not only by this pic , but also a twitter I have just seen . I think that I might just have found Artem by the wall and door in a dark T shirt, but could be wrong , :confused:

next puzzle is a tweet from seren on twitter , it says Thats good news Artem hurry back ready to Rumba , and looking forward to seeing tour , I have tickets ......... or words to that effect . and it was timed as 3hrs ago ,and is a reply in a conversation to Artem , but i cant find anything from him since the little update one he sent days ago. whether this is a mistake or a malfuntion I dont know , but it is very puzzling . hope its a fingers crossed moment thats good news .:confused:

Edit I have corrected the time I had put mins , but it was hrs

I think what happened is that someone retweeted Artem's last tweet i almost fell for it as well they also retweeted Kara's last tweet as well.

I think he is in the background looking down at what looks like Kara's new hair colour and therefore her head lol
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all, just got back ,and I am puzzled , not only by this pic , but also a twitter I have just seen . I think that I might just have found Artem by the wall and door in a dark T shirt, but could be wrong , :confused:

next puzzle is a tweet from seren on twitter , it says Thats good news Artem hurry back ready to Rumba , and looking forward to seeing tour , I have tickets ......... or words to that effect . and it was timed as 3hrs ago ,and is a reply in a conversation to Artem , but i cant find anything from him since the little update one he sent days ago. whether this is a mistake or a malfuntion I dont know , but it is very puzzling . hope its a fingers crossed moment thats good news .:confused:

Edit I have corrected the time I had put mins , but it was hrs

I was puzzled by that as well...thought I was in some kind of timewarp!! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    I think what happened is that someone retweeted Artem's last tweet i almost fell for it as well they also retweeted Kara's last tweet as well.

I think he is in the background looking down at what looks like Kara's new hair colour and therefore her head lol
    I think you could be right BJ cos the guy looks like he is leaning on a crutch.....:confused:
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »
    KAbell wrote: »
    I think you could be right BJ cos the guy looks like he is leaning on a crutch.....:confused:

Thats what I thought it looks as if hes a crutch under his armpit, if you all mean the person looking down facing our left , but I cant make out any sign of Kara , just a jumble of heads or hair . why does the man always hide away :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats what I thought it looks as if hes a crutch under his armpit, if you all mean the person looking down facing our left , but I cant make out any sighn of Kara , just a jumble of heads or hair . why does the man always hide away :eek:
    I know, it is SO frustrating that he stays in the background when all we want is a nice pic. to show he is on the mend. Not much to ask really.....:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

me too, funny thing is I had to sigh in again ,not done that since joining and it said look at our new Twitter page , Ive never before seen the page , so when I came upon this tweet , double checked and saw 3hrs ago posted i thought here we go the tour is on , but doubt crept in when I could not find anything yet again from Artem,or Kara, a little Hello ,or no news yet would do . I dont want to injure him I admire him too much , but honestly I feel like giving him a gentle kick up the whatsit .:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    havnt seen anything about Robin and Kristina in Sheffield yet , there was nothing on lunch time Look North, if there has been anything on Radio Sheffield , I have not heard it either, but to be honest , I dont listen to it that much , not keen on most of the music they play , so turn the sound down , so could have missed them .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dmitry Chaplin has tweeted cant wait to crash out and get on plane , so it sounds like he is leaving the show .
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dmitry Chaplin has tweeted cant wait to crash out and get on plane , so it sounds like he is leaving the show .

He's gone home to LA for a day

LA!!! So nice to be home even if I'm here for one day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course its their day off isn't it , I ought to have realised , why is you know who the only one who never sends messages , or push himself to the front , or promote himself , Ooogh :eek:
    Forum Member
    Philip Murphy ‏
    On the way to Vegas again... (@ Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP) w/ 86 others)

He is the MD of BBC worldwide so wonder if he will go and see Artem whilst he is out there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Philip Murphy ‏
    On the way to Vegas again... (@ Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP) w/ 86 others)

He is the MD of BBC worldwide so wonder if he will go and see Artem whilst he is out there

I did wonder , I was hoping they may pass one another at the airport , but it doesnt sound like it , unless Artem was taking Kara for her flight .
    Forum Member
    I did wonder , I was hoping they may pass one another at the airport , but it doesnt sound like it , unless Artem was taking Kara for her flight .

Maybe he will tell Artem he can go home as well :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Philip Murphy ‏

I flipping well hope so:D, but then i bet he will have to wait for his visa , I wonder if he lets it out that he is not fit to dance just yet ,if it will hinder his applicationfor a visa , as it will be obvious he cant work or practice , so they may make him adhere to the two week period , prior to a show .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a GOOD idea that would be....:)
    Fingers crossed - again!!
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mmmm spotted Artem at the back,seems to be resting on something hope it's not those crutches again:eek:

Strange that a few have tweeted the pic with the pro/star's names who were there but no mention of Artem.Thought 1 of the crowd would have mentioned Kara also,they have both said in the past they are not into clubs but I suppose they feel obliged to attend if they have been sent complimentary tickets.Never mind I'm sure they will be heading home soon:)
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really hoping Artem can come home with Kara:)Don't think he will want to stay on without her.

BBC bosses won't want to risk him going back into DWTSLV show and doing further damage when they are in full advertisment of DTTM Tour.

I'm sure Artem will want to support Kara at her friends wedding,no doubt Kara's sister/BF will be going too.

Hope we hear news sooooooon!!!!
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    http://www.ktnv.com/multimedia/videos/?bctid=1626886795001

Jason Gilkison talks Dancing with the Stars Live in Las Vegas. Quick view of Artem at the beginning of the video.

Thank you for my get well messages. Having a quick peep at the thread, tissues at the ready.
    Forum Member
    http://www.ktnv.com/multimedia/videos/?bctid=1626886795001

Jason Gilkison talks Dancing with the Stars Live in Las Vegas. Quick view of Artem at the beginning of the video.

Thank you for my get well messages. Having a quick peep at the thread, tissues at the ready.

interesting that he says they only had three weeks to put the show together
    Forum Member

Working again on his day off. Dancing with Anya:)

Dmitry Chaplin‏@dmitry_ch

Don't forget to tune in tonight! @anyagarnisLA and I will be performing our sexy rumba on the show ;)
    Forum Member
    interesting that he says they only had three weeks to put the show together

Especially as they were rehearsing for 4 weeks! They had trouble getting the backers for the show. Hotel was in trouble. Can only assume it was when he was working with Elena Grinenko on choreography.
    Forum Member
    As Giovanna's wedding is this coming weekend, Kara will be arriving home in the next few days. Would be nice if Artem is on the same flight. Depends on visa I suppose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Especially as they were rehearsing for 4 weeks! They had trouble getting the backers for the show. Hotel was in trouble. Can only assume it was when he was working with Elena Grinenko on choreography.
    Hope you are taking care, silversandy. Not getting too energetic too soon....;)
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Hope you are taking care, silversandy. Not getting too energetic too soon....;)

Had to go out for a few essentials. Forgot to buy tissues I have used so many boxes! Will be watching BGT again. Amused to see the result was flashed up on DS the other evening before it was announced on the show!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing at all from Robin on the longer evening show on Look North ,and not heard any news on Radio Sheffield. getting frustated now.
This discussion has been closed.