Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue have been bonking

Comments

• Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    Apparently she isn't anymore!
    Rumours on Aussie channel 7 says she has quit.

Some here are so nasty and vile

I can't blame her for quitting, Simon (and his team) are a nasty piece of work.

I feel so sorry for Dannii. :(
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't blame her for quitting, Simon (and his team) are a nasty piece of work.

I feel so sorry for Dannii. :(

nothing is confirmed but if she quit because of this I'm so sad for her.

I didn'tt hink what he said about her was bad but it's turned on her like it's her fault and that's his bad - not hers.
    It was years ago when both were single.
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    The Sun reveal details of a book about Simon, the author says he spoke to Simon who told him he fancied Dannii and bonked her a couple of times. If the book was to reveal more sordid details about Simon's love life it would have been buried by Max Clifford by providing The Sun with other exclusive stories. Because the story is positive about Simon, making him seem like a stud, then Max is happy to confirm the story is true. Max and Simon would be well aware when this story would be going to press due to Max's contacts at The Sun. Whether Max, The Sun and the author of the book have come up with a date to release is not known at this time.

so some journos on twitter reckon they knew about it at the time and there were pictures to prove it but the story was pulled by Simon and Max. Allegedly they came from NOW though, which was part of the Murdoch empire same as the Sun mmmm.. interesting

There is a piece about this on the SimonCowellonline website but the dates don't add up. He was suppposed to be with Terri when allegedly having this affair with Dannii. It also says he was seeing Mish in 2006 when he was with Terri but they always maintained they only got close when Mish was working on Susan Boyle. Something not quite right about all this. Surely this well respected author would have got all his facts right :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she isn't anymore!
    Rumours on Aussie channel 7 says she has quit.

Some here are so nasty and vile

No one on here has said anything nasty or vile as far as I can see? :confused: Some might say that Simon is nasty and vile for allowing a story like this be leaked to the press, especially as Dannii's relationship with her child's father has just broken up. And make no mistake Simon will be behind this story coming out into the open, it's all looking very desperate in his camp at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see it confirmed.
    They've got great chemistry.
    I agree with comments about Simon holding on the story for not to hurt anyone.

Apparently Dannii has quit AGT now because of this. No confirmation, just a rumour,

I understand she was shocked to hear this come out, but this i didn't expect

I'm confused. You seem to be a Dannii fan, yet you seem to have no anger about this story humiliating her. Is it just because you want Simon and Dannii together? I ask this because I can understand. Even though I have issues with Simon, and even if he totally took Ryan Seacrest by suprise and outed them both.....I'd be mostly thrilled. LOL.

But that's not going to happen, and it would seem(even if Simon is straight) that Dannii and Simon being a happy couple is never going to happen.

The man has issues. Whether they be Closet case issues or "Never going to grow the hell up" issues. He's best off alone.
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I was hoping she'd return to XF this year - I seriously doubt Dannii will now, which is a shame because I thought she was a really good judge.

I think Simon has lost the plot. I used to be quite a fan of his but what is he thinking?

I really wish Simon would go back to how he was on Pop Idol and just focus on being a good judge and making good TV. Forget all this drama - it's not doing him or his shows any favours now. The way he was behaving around Cheryl on XF was embarrassing to watch and his supposed comments about her yesterday are cringe-worthy.

He needs to stop hiring judges based on how much he fancies them. I think it's the whole reason the XFUSA didn't do as well as he expected. His personal relationships need to stay out of it. Have any of these women actually been hired based on merit?
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one on here has said anything nasty or vile as far as I can see? :confused: Some might say that Simon is nasty and vile for allowing a story like this be leaked to the press, especially as Dannii's relationship with her child's father has just broken up. And make no mistake Simon will be behind this story coming out into the open, it's all looking very desperate in his camp at the moment.

I agree :)

Many people feel for Dannii at the moment, Simon is coming off the worst IMO. IF it is true and the story was held back at the time why tell this guy of all people given his reputation. Unless he has thrown hima bone to stop him digging around?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    I'm confused. You seem to be a Dannii fan, yet you seem to have no anger about this story humiliating her. Is it just because you want Simon and Dannii together? I ask this because I can understand. Even though I have issues with Simon, and even if he totally took Ryan Seacrest by suprise and outed them both.....I'd be mostly thrilled. LOL.

But that's not going to happen, and it would seem(even if Simon is straight) that Dannii and Simon being a happy couple is never going to happen.

The man has issues. Whether they be Closet case issues or "Never going to grow the hell up" issues. He's best off alone.

I do like them both and I undersntad she is shocked about the book, but since I really don't know her, I can't say how she feels.

But if she quit it says a lot how she feels and for that I'm sorry.
    There are no confirmation on anything at the moment so it's difficult to say.

I expected a lot of hate on her, because brits do hate a lot of stupid little things,but to see it's turning on her like this really upsets me.
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    As much as I was hoping she'd return to XF this year - I seriously doubt Dannii will now. I genuinely don't believe (though I don't know her) she would agree to this sort of publicity. I think Simon has lost the plot. I used to be quite a fan of his but what is he thinking with all this?

I really wish Simon would go back to how he was on Pop Idol and just be a good judge and make good TV. Forget all this drama - it's not doing him or his shows any favours. Since XF2010 he's become a joke. The way he was behaving around Cheryl was embarrassing to watch and his supposed comments about her yesterday are cringe-worthy.

He needs to stop hiring judges based on how much he fancies them. I think it's the whole reason the XFUSA didn't do as well as he expected. His personal relationships need to stay out of it. Have any of these women actually been hired based on merit?

That red blooded male couldn't keep his hands off Cheryl could he?;):p:eek:

Every week he would come out (oops see what I did there) on stage slavering over his female judges - not:cool::cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt Dannii has quit AGT. She was hyping up the first show on Twitter this morning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    That red blooded male couldn't keep his hands off Cheryl could he?;):p:eek:

Every week he would come out (oops see what I did there) on stage slavering over his female judges - not:cool::cool:

ROFL

I really can't understand how some people believe this publicity stunt by Simon's PR.
  • Options
    HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    I agree :)

Many people feel for Dannii at the moment, Simon is coming off the worst IMO. IF it is true and the story was held back at the time why tell this guy of all people given his reputation. Unless he has thrown hima bone to stop him digging around?

If this story is the highlight of the book then it's going to be a very boring read, you'd think he'd try to find all the stories Max has had buried over the past decade or so. The way Max and Simon tried to play Louis Theroux it wouldn't surprise me if this Tom Bower writer got the same treatment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon Osbourne was always slated when she said that she did not like Dani Minogue and that Dani was "playing a difficult game" when it came to XFactor, that can only mean that SO knew that Dani was only picked because she was bonking the boss, to be honest with you Dani was the weekest member of the panel she had not had a hit in years and was "on her way out" if not already "out" just feel that Sharon was right about Dani and is it me or does anyone feel a bit dissapointed of Dani's taste in men, and lastly I am only too glad that Dani had a baby with the "poser boy" rather than Simon Cowell, now that would depress me.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    baldbilluk wrote: »
    Sharon Osbourne was always slated when she said that she did not like Dani Minogue and that Dani was "playing a difficult game" when it came to XFactor, that can only mean that SO knew that Dani was only picked because she was bonking the boss, to be honest with you Dani was the weekest member of the panel she had not had a hit in years and was "on her way out" if not already "out" just feel that Sharon was right about Dani and is it me or does anyone feel a bit dissapointed of Dani's taste in men, and lastly I am only too glad that Dani had a baby with the "poser boy" rather than Simon Cowell, now that would depress me.

Oh your right! Always like Sharon, think she knew of that affair...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    Oh, Dannii, Dannii, Dannii, Dannii.....*shakes head" :(

Really thought better of you, than being used as Cowell's latest beard.....

He'll never get out of Narnia if you help him keep up the pretence! :D
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What in hell is wrong with Simon Cowell, mid life crisis??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

look again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like them both and I undersntad she is shocked about the book, but since I really don't know her, I can't say how she feels.

But if she quit it says a lot how she feels and for that I'm sorry.
    There are no confirmation on anything at the moment so it's difficult to say.

I expected a lot of hate on her, because brits do hate a lot of stupid little things,but to see it's turning on her like this really upsets me.

I thought you wanted proof for everything, so where is the proof Dannii has quit AGT, since you said she has?

Nice generalisation of British people there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought you wanted proof for everything, so where is the proof Dannii has quit AGT, since you said she has?

Nice generalisation of British people there.

I said rumoured

Brits hate a lot, not all, but many.
    I see that everywhere I look unfortunately.
    It's really beyond me sometimes how much vile things come out for no reason at all but just a dislike over someone.
    Sick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said rumoured

Brits hate a lot, not all, but many.
    I see that everywhere I look unfortunately.
    It's really beyond me sometimes how much vile things come out for no reason at all but just a dislike over someone.
    Sick.

You're very brave to put yourself through such things on here, most would actually not come onto threads that made them feel that way.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    David Walliams ‏ @davidwalliams
    Now I know why Simon Cowell would sometimes ask me to dress up as Dannii Minogue and sing 'This is It' when we were making love.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're very brave to put yourself through such things on here, most would actually not come onto threads that made them feel that way.

I'm talking about the net in general.
    I've been a fan of Dannii since eary 2000 and I've never seen such vile unexplained unrational hate for someone in my entire life.

Not only from general people but media as well who just seemed to spit out hate after hate.
    You'd think she has killed someone
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Could be this is just a performance for the masses, reinterpreting the situation, he gets his heterosexualist moment and she gets paid nicely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Walliams ‏ @davidwalliams
    Now I know why Simon Cowell would sometimes ask me to dress up as Dannii Minogue and sing 'This is It' when we were making love.

:D

...:D:D:D [couldn't resist replying :D]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Could be this is just a performance for the masses, reinterpreting the situation, he gets his heterosexualist moment and she gets paid nicely.

Can't help agreeing. But via Tom Bower - a writer I'd respected - WTF??? :(