BBUSA15 Episode 3, The Power of Veto, 2-3am BST Tue 2 July

1235»

Comments

• xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Tanequil wrote: »
    McCrae has no thoughts of his own.

He has spent too many hours on his moped.

I think he's just trying to get though this week without putting a massive target on him
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    lesbian lover drug smugler... i want to watch that
    Forum Member
    ads are very long :confused:
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    lesbian lover drug smugler... i want to watch that

Wolfy will be glued.
    Forum Member
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Wolfy will be glued.

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    i want david to go,, but don't want to loose the sweepstake :sleep:
    Forum Member
    shocked :eek:
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goodbye Elissa :D
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That big M on his chest does it stand for man or mouse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So-called "live" eviction tomorrow starts 1am BST.
    Forum Member
    yes 1am tommorow :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen, Howard & Judd were more-or-less invisible.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen, Howard & Judd were more-or-less invisible.

Looking forward to eviction tomorrow.

Hope whoever survives out of David / Elissa wins HoH and comes after the Moving Crew and takes Spencer or Aaryn out :)
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Oh hells bells, they moved the eviction show to Wednesday. They really are messing my head up, as I am pre-programmed for Thursdays. aghhhh

I just know I will forget.

Please don't let me forget. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    Oh hells bells, they moved the eviction show to Wednesday. They really are messing my head up, as I am pre-programmed for Thursdays. aghhhh

I just know I will forget.

Please don't let me forget. :(

Steady yourself for further confusion!

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates
    SCHEDULE CHANGE: Starting next week, Big Brother 15 will air Sundays (8/7c), Wednesdays (8/7c) & Thursdays for live evictions (9/8c).

I think it's to do with their version of the Great British Baking prog not rating well. CBS also starting a "Tuesday night is Drama night" scheduling thingie.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Steady yourself for further confusion!

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates
    SCHEDULE CHANGE: Starting next week, Big Brother 15 will air Sundays (8/7c), Wednesdays (8/7c) & Thursdays for live evictions (9/8c).

I think it's to do with their version of the Great British Baking prog not rating well. CBS also starting a "Tuesday night is Drama night" scheduling thingie.

At least the change will be going back to the last season change. I might remember it. It was always the Wednesday show that caught me out. I preferred it on Tuesday, as it was more evenly spaced out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone explain to me how the MVP works, please?

If McCrae used the Veto on David, would it have been up to Elissa to replace him, or would it have been McCrae's choice?
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh an episode is on Tuesday this year? Well that's an improvement, it means less time to wait to see the veto and means I could keep up with what is happening live more.

Unfortunately Mcrae is an idiot. From the start he reminded me of Frank and he is pretty weak. A bitch like Amanda pretty much has him under her thumb. I don't think Elessa could really do any more than she did, she had to try to ally with the HoH but he stabbed her in the back.

The usual problem with American BB is that though it is strategic much of it is actually about sucking up to the house, more so than the public vote system. Another boringly predictable eviction I guess (even for HGs), another frequent drawback of the American system.
  • futumtchfutumtch Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From next week it'll revert back to Sun, Wed, Thurs.

Not so predictable as it seems. All the girls want Elissa gone but the 'Moving Company' want to send David home.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up and watched this show. It's a bit misleading. It seemed to be McCrae's plan pretty much from the Elisse / Helen MVP conversation to get out David. Don't want to say the rest because it might spoil the next episode.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    futumtch wrote: »
    From next week it'll revert back to Sun, Wed, Thurs.

Not so predictable as it seems. All the girls want Elissa gone but the 'Moving Company' want to send David home.

This year doesn't seem too great for the girls. They will all target each other, whereas the boys will just pick each of them off one by one.
  • LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot express how much I dislike everyone in that house
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starry wrote: »

Unfortunately Mcrae is an idiot. From the start he reminded me of Frank and he is pretty weak. A bitch like Amanda pretty much has him under her thumb. I don't think Elessa could really do any more than she did, she had to try to ally with the HoH but he stabbed her in the back.

The usual problem with American BB is that though it is strategic much of it is actually about sucking up to the house, more so than the public vote system. Another boringly predictable eviction I guess (even for HGs), another frequent drawback of the American system.

You need to watch the live feed it makes it a lot more interesting. Because tonight's eviction should be a great one!

And why are you calling Amanda a "bitch"?